Summer abroad: SPI Study Abroad programs for high school students from Texas & across the U.S. Students can earn college credit through quality leadership programs, & spend summer abroad in Europe learning foreign languages. Immersion programs in France, Spain, Italy, China, Costa Rica..
SPI Study Abroad: Based in Austin, Texas, SPI offers college credit high school study abroad programs in Spain, France, Italy, Costa Rica, and China. Founded in 1996, SPI’s interactive language immersion programs combine inspiring global leadership experiences, volunteer service projects, and exciting travel excursions where language and culture come to life! SPI participants are high school students in grades 9-12 that come from all over the United States, and even from around the world. All SPI programs combine serious academics with interactive real world experiences.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Language Immersion & Global Leadership Programs: - Spanish Immersion + Leadership in Spain
- Spanish Immersion + Volunteer in Costa Rica
- Italian Immersion + Leadership in Italy
- French Immersion + Leadership in France
- Mandarin Immersion in China
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Are you searching for a quality Spanish or English language camp in the Houston area for your child or teenager this summer?
• Crossing Borders provides Spanish and English summer camps for cocal kids and teens (ages 7-17) and international ESL students at our language center in Katy, west of Houston TX.
• Our quality summer immersion camps take place in June, July and August, and are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer learning or improving in a second or third language. Our camp will improve your child's English or Spanish in only 6 weeks!
• During our English and Spanish summer camps kids are grouped according to age, level and language proficiency. They learn in full English or Spanish immersion settings from native speakers.
• Depending on their age and proficiency level they participate in reading, writing, listening and speaking activities. They also take part in arts and crafts, educational language games, songs, and learn in a fun interactive setting.
• Our English school on S. Mason Road in Katy, TX 77450 should be convenient for students & families to reach in the general West Houston area, Cinco Ranch, Pecan Grove, Fulshear, Mission Bend, Lakemont, Richmond, Fort Bend County, Sealy, Austin County, & Brookshire, Waller County TX.
Student Review: "Each of our son's teachers were sweet and caring and all native Spanish speakers. His Spanish grew by leaps and bounds. I would highly recommend Crossing Borders."
International Museum of Art & Science (IMAS) - Operation Imagination Summer Camps
Courses / Programs
Located in McAllen, TX, the International Museum of Art & Science (IMAS) provides a wide range of STEAM based summer camp programs for children of grades 1-8.
Topics for our unique 4-day summer camp courses include chemistry, creative writing, engineering, robotics, environmental science, and more! Registration fees include scheduled activities, supplies, a camp t-shirt, lunch, an afternoon snack, and exploration time in our exhibit spaces.
Our camps inspire and enrich the lives of children year after year. Campers don’t even realize they are learning because they’re having so much fun! Classes are held Tuesday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Before and after care is available at an additional cost.
Camps are divided into three classes by grade level: 1-2, 3-5, and 6-8. Each class has a maximum of 25 students. Our experienced Educators guide your child as they discover, create, and learn in Operation Imagination Summer Camps!
iD Tech Camps provides immersive technology summer camp programs for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities throughout the USA, including in Texas cities such as Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio. These quality summer programs cover a wide range of tech-related subjects including video game design, application development, programming, web design and more. For kids & teens ages 7-17, iD Tech Camps offers weeklong day and overnight camps. In addition, iD Tech Academies offers 2-week long overnight programs for teens ages 13-18.
iD Tech Camps summer programs are designed so that you can register for one or multiple weeks (further camps). Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages to build on their skills and learn new subjects.
iD Tech Camps offers a variety of cutting-edge summer camp courses for students who are interested in technology and computer science. Kids and teens learn one course topic per week, specializing in video game design, iPhone app development, Flash animation, programming, video editing and more – using the best brand name products from Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, Google, Microsoft, and beyond.
“Everything I have experienced at iD Tech Camps was great. The instructors were helpful, accommodating and overall fun people to be around. Best experience I’ve had this summer…” - Matthew, Student, University of Houston
• Enroll your teen in an intensive and interactive English language camp in Austin in summer 2018 or winter 2019!
• Conveniently located in the West Campus area, close to Downtown Austin TX, HOFT Institute provides a summer ESL language program for teens ages 14+ from around the globe. (Students who are younger than 16 must have a parent or guardian with them in the United States.)
• The camp covers all language skills - listening, speaking, reading & writing with a strong focus on grammar.
• The camp also features fun activities combined with English language tutoring for beginner to advanced level students.
• A tourist / visitor visa is all that is required for our short ESL camps in Texas.
• With 30+ years of experience in providing intensive English language skills training for international students from around the world, we also offer a wide range of year round individual and group programs for students of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
Texas Christian Horse Camp is a Christian Summer camp where boys and girls between the ages of 8-16 experience life on a working horse ranch. Our 'Saddle Up' program is designed for campers ages 8-12, while our 'Buckle Up' program is for teens ages 13-16.
Each camp size is intentionally kept small (12 students), so each student receives ample riding time and quality instruction. Campers own a horse for a week at this one of a kind camp. Children learn horsemanship skills, life on a working ranch, and an appreciation for the beauty of one of God's most beautiful creations, the horse.
Language Kids provides a range of Spanish, French and Mandarin Chinese language immersion summer camps for children ages 3-12.
Our innovative camps are held in locations throughout the Greater Houston Area (including Katy, Bellaire, Woodlands, Briarmeadow Charter School, Central Houston, West University, and Southwest Houston).