Open Door Preschool, Augusta: Located in Augusta, Richmond County, Georgia, Open Door Preschool offers infant, toddler and preschool programs for children of 14 months to 5 years. The school was founded in 1964 when a group of parents opened the first integrated non-sectarian non-profit preschool in Augusta. No child was turned away due to their ethnicity or religion. It was the only preschool with an ‘open door’ policy and was entirely administered by the parents. Today, after 45 years, Open Door Preschool continues to provide a nurturing environment for children.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Infant, toddler and preschool programs for children of 14 months to 5 years: - Class activities include art, crafts, construction with blocks and other building toys, use of manipulatory materials, games, presentation of stories, books, music and rhythm and movement
- We also provide an academic readiness program that includes language arts, math, science, and social studies
North Henry Academy, located in Stockbridge, Southeast of Atlanta, Georgia, is a Christ centered school offering grades Pre-K through 8. North Henry Academy exists as a ministry of North Henry Baptist Church providing an excellent quality Christ-centered education, preschool, elementary, and middle, in cooperation with the home and church. We strive to glorify God by providing academic excellence in a distinctively Christian environment.
Pinecrest Academy is a private Catholic school serving Grades PK3 - 12, located in Cumming, Forsyth County in Georgia. Forsyth County is part of the Atlanta metropolitan area.
Our school maintains the highest academic standards, offers recreational and varsity athletics, advanced placement and honor classes, foreign language choices, fine arts programs, clubs, and opportunities to serve the community. Pinecrest students rank in the top 10% of all schools nationally (public and private) on standardized achievement tests (SAT 10) as recognized by the United States Department of Education.
International studies and Catholic tradition affirm the advantage of single-sex education. This environment best serves the learning styles of each gender. Pinecrest educates boys and girls separately from fourth grade through high school and is the only school in North Atlanta to offer gender specific education. With an average class size of 20 students, teachers are able to ensure individual attention to every student.
Located in Sandy Springs, a northern suburb of Atlanta, Fulton County, GA, the North Georgia School of Ballet (NGSB) offers a positive, nurturing environment to meet your every dance need. Classes are offered for kids (from ages 3 years +) to teen / adults in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Modern, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Creative Movement, Pointe & Variations. North Georgia School of Ballet serves Sandy Springs, Dunwoody (DeKalb County), Marietta (Cobb County), and Roswell (Fulton County), GA.
Led by co-founder and Artistic Director Jennifer McDonnell, we offer an extensive Early Childhood Program to grow and nurture budding ballerinas. We employ high quality, knowledgeable instructors and offer a clean, spacious facility with floor to ceiling mirrors, professional sprung floors with marely floor coverings, and viewing windows for parents.
At our school, our mission to create a positive, nurturing environment for students, parents, and instructors to interact in order to develop each student to his or her full potential. Whether you wish to receive the skills necessary to build a professional career, or just want to have fun, our ballet school is dedicated to your growth.
- Children's Dance Programs: Creative Movement & Combination Ballet / Tap (Ages 4-6)
- Pre-Level Classes: Pre-Ballet (Ages 7-9) & Pre-Jazz (Ages 7-9)
- Ballet: Ballet I - III (Ages 9+) & Pointe I -II (Ages 11+)
- Jazz: Jazz I - III (Ages 9+)
- Tap: Tap I - II (Ages 7-14)
- Modern: Modern I - III (Ages 8+)
- Hip Hop classes for all ages
- Teen / Adult Dance classes
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Earn a homeschool diploma online with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA).
• ALA is an accredited provider of NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Georgia and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• We are committed to providing a positive learning environment that encourages success through individualized instruction for homeschooling students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
• We use Acellus Curriculum, and have found that Acellus is the best choice for providing comprehensive, customized programs to suit all students and learning styles. Adirondack Learning Academy courses are also NCAA-approved.
Located in Roswell, Fulton County in Georgia, Eaton Academy designs education solutions in a K-12 academic environment devoted to meeting students' individual needs. Courses, offered in both group and individual settings, provide a college preparatory curriculum with advanced and honors courses as well as PSAT, SAT and ACT. Through the use of technology, multisensory instruction, and a wide variety of curricular resources, students achieve significant academic and personal success. We are a SACS accredited academic institution that provides customized services to learners of all ages who have not responded to more traditional models of education.
We design education solutions that enable students to earn the Carnegie Unit credit they need to graduate with a college prep diploma. Eaton Academy offers a variety of scholastic programs. In addition, other options include the Mentor Program with individualized tuition, the Resource Program for students with very specific academic needs and learning styles, an independent study program, an after school credit program, distance learning, academic assessments, individual consultations, and the Academic Excellence Lecture series.
- Programs for kindergarten - grade 12
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, social studies, arts, electives
- K-8 and Secondary Program
- AP and Honors Courses
- College Prep Courses PSAT, SAT and ACT
- Mentor Program with individualized tuition
- Resource Program for students with very specific academic needs and learning styles
- We offer an independent study program, after school credit program, home study, summer school, assessment and the Academic Excellence Lecture series
Mount Pisgah Christian School is located in Johns Creek, Fulton County, Georgia and is an independent, non-denominational, coeducational school serving children from six weeks of age through 12th grade. Pisgah is a school that seeks to work with each of our families to teach the whole child; mind, body and spirit. Pisgah provides small class settings that offer a close, one-on-one relationship between teachers and students. Our teachers know how to motivate and communicate with each student individually and are trained to effectively accommodate different learning styles.
We offer elementary full and half day options, middle and upper school programs providing a college prepratory curriculum, honors and AP courses as well as college prep for PSAT, SAT and ACT. We also offer summer camps. Pisgah holds dual accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and is a member of numerous professional and educational organizations including the Georgia Independent School Association (GISA), the Georgia High School Association (GHSA), and the Atlanta Area Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS).
- Programs for children of six weeks of age to 12th grade
- Full and half day Infants, Toddler & Preschool Program
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- College Preparatory Curriculum with math, science, English and electives including Forensic Science, Baroque Painting, Media Production, Palates of the World, Sports Ethics, Creative Writing, Robotics and more
- Advanced Placement & Honors Courses
- College Prep Courses SAT, ACT & PSAT
- Arts & Athletics
- After School Program
- Summer Camp
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.