Private Schools in Georgia: Catholic schools in Forsyth County, preschools in Atlanta area, private elementary, high, middle school, early childhood education, Christian kindergarten programs in Cumming GA
Pinecrest Academy, Cumming: Pinecrest Academy is a private Catholic school serving Grades PK3 - 12, located in Cumming, Forsyth County in Georgia. Forsyth County is part of the Atlanta metropolitan area.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our school maintains the highest academic standards, offers recreational and varsity athletics, advanced placement and honor classes, foreign language choices, fine arts programs, clubs, and opportunities to serve the community. Pinecrest students rank in the top 10% of all schools nationally (public and private) on standardized achievement tests (SAT 10) as recognized by the United States Department of Education.
International studies and Catholic tradition affirm the advantage of single-sex education. This environment best serves the learning styles of each gender. Pinecrest educates boys and girls separately from fourth grade through high school and is the only school in North Atlanta to offer gender specific education. With an average class size of 20 students, teachers are able to ensure individual attention to every student.
Courses / Programs:
- Grades PK-3
- Pre-kindergarten programs
- Lower School (Kindergarten - 5th Grade)
- Middle School (6th - 8th Grade)
- High School (9th - 12th Grade)
- Performing Arts
- Visual Arts
- Physical Education
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Augusta, Richmond County, Georgia, Open Door Preschool offers infant, toddler and preschool programs for children of 14 months to 5 years. The school was founded in 1964 when a group of parents opened the first integrated non-sectarian non-profit preschool in Augusta. It was the only preschool with an ‘open door’ policy and was entirely administered by the parents. Today, after 45 years, Open Door Preschool continues to provide a nurturing environment for children.
Under the guidance of a lead teacher, our staff plans activities that relate to the developmental goals established and include experiences in art, crafts, construction with blocks and other building toys, use of manipulatory materials, games, presentation of stories, books, music and rhythm and movement. Our classes are small so that our teachers and aides may devote as much time as possible to the individual needs of each student. We strive to maintain an open and creative curriculum which offers a wide variety of options to both teachers and students.
Solo School of Art and Drama is a professional international school for kids, teens and adults in Sandy Springs, just north of Atlanta, Georgia. Our school offers a multi-level program for children and adults who would like to learn the Russian language or maintain Art proficiency. We offer classes in English and Russian Languages.
We offer various art, drama music, guitar, gymnastics, Russian and English language classes for kids and teens which can promote arts and creative development of the person. We have programs for Russians and Americans which are conducted by professional instructors in Russian and English languages.
• Earn a homeschool diploma online with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA).
• ALA is an accredited provider of NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Georgia and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• We are committed to providing a positive learning environment that encourages success through individualized instruction for homeschooling students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, and have found that Odysseyware is the best choice for providing comprehensive, customized programs to suit all students and learning styles. Adirondack Learning Academy courses are also NCAA-approved.
Piano Art Studio offers intensive piano training throughout Gwinnett County (part of the Atlanta metro area), GA for advanced piano performance students, and preparation training for competitions, solo recitals and college exams. Intermediate students are accepted as well.
Piano training classes are run by Dr. Lusia Glagoleva, who has a Ph.D. in Piano Performance and Pedagogy. As a member of American National Music Teachers Association and American Federation of Musicians, Lusia always explores opportunities to take part in Auditions, Competitions, and Festivals with her advanced students.
For many years, Lusia Glagoleva has been successfully combining her work as an instructor, Professor of Special Piano at Musical Colleges, Conservatory, and Institutes with her concert appearances.
Many young musicians have studied under Glagoleva during her teaching at Musical Colleges and Conservatory. Many of these students have themselves become laureates and diploma winners of various competitions. In 2004 she was selected the “Teacher of the Year” by Atlanta Conservatory Faculty Staff.
Located in Roswell, Fulton County in Georgia, Eaton Academy designs education solutions in a K-12 academic environment devoted to meeting students' individual needs. Courses, offered in both group and individual settings, provide a college preparatory curriculum with advanced and honors courses as well as PSAT, SAT and ACT. Through the use of technology, multisensory instruction, and a wide variety of curricular resources, students achieve significant academic and personal success. We are a SACS accredited academic institution that provides customized services to learners of all ages who have not responded to more traditional models of education.
We design education solutions that enable students to earn the Carnegie Unit credit they need to graduate with a college prep diploma. Eaton Academy offers a variety of scholastic programs. In addition, other options include the Mentor Program with individualized tuition, the Resource Program for students with very specific academic needs and learning styles, an independent study program, an after school credit program, distance learning, academic assessments, individual consultations, and the Academic Excellence Lecture series.
- Programs for kindergarten - grade 12
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, social studies, arts, electives
- K-8 and Secondary Program
- AP and Honors Courses
- College Prep Courses PSAT, SAT and ACT
- Mentor Program with individualized tuition
- Resource Program for students with very specific academic needs and learning styles
- We offer an independent study program, after school credit program, home study, summer school, assessment and the Academic Excellence Lecture series
Located in Augusta, Richmond County, Georgia, Evans Christian Academy (ECA) is a non-profit, co-educational institution for grades 6-12. Evans Christian Academy (ECA) exists to provide the Augusta area with a non-discriminating Christian education and offers a complete college preparatory program including college prep PSAT, SAT, ACT, AP classes, lab sciences and fine arts. Our small class sizes offer students the individual attention they need to learn and grow.
Although ECA is a Christian school, and meets in the facilities of Crossbridge Baptist Church, it is not a part of any specific denomination. Students of any faith, Christian or not, are welcomed at ECA, provided they follow Judeo-Christian ethics.
ECA is accredited through the Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC). GAC is recognized by the Chancellor's Office of the University System of Georgia, the Technical College system of Georgia, and by HOPE scholarship officials.
Christian Educational Programs for Students in Grades 6-12:
- Complete College Preparatory Program with math, English, lab sciences, languages, social studies, fine arts, P.E. and a wide range of electives including media art, photography, computer and applications, computer graphics, psychology
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparatory Courses PSAT, SAT and ACT
- Middle School
- High School
- HOPE Scholarship Program
- We also offer home study programs