Cosmic Montessori Community: Located in Aurora, which is within Kane, DuPage, Kendall, and Will counties, and part of the Chicago metropolitan area (35 miles west of Chicago, Illinois), Cosmic Montessori Community is a Montessori school providing educational and childcare programs to children aged 0 - 6 years. Our preschool caters to children between 3 - 6 years of age and we offer programs for infants and toddlers as well as prenatal classes for parents. Cosmic Montessori Community provides a full range of resources to help families prepare for a new child and for the education of young children. Our campus is an ideal place for exploration, constructive experiences, movement, discovery, communication, and friendship.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Early Childhood Education Programs for Children Ages 0-6:
- Prenatal course
- Parent-Child class
- Infants program (Nido), 6 wks - 15 months
- Toddlers program (15 - 36 months)
- Preschool program
- Kindergarten program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Note to parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
• Note to language class providers: - Contact us if you offer beginner to advanced level Spanish language courses to children and / or adults.
• Potential ad locations in Chicagoland, including Hyde Park; Lincoln Park; Barrington; Mt Prospect / Arlington Heights; Deerfield / Lake Forest; Naperville; Park Ridge; Geneva / St. Charles; Wilmette / Evanston; Hinsdale / Oakbrook and Glen Ellyn / Wheaton IL.
Further Language Instruction: • French, Mandarin Chinese, German, Italian, Arabic
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality online education from the comfort of their own home in Illinois and throughout the U.S.
• We deliver comprehensive, NCAA-approved study-at-home academic programs to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students.
• A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We provide anytime online access to our online courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Our staff is skilled at easing the transition from high school to college. We have experience in what it takes to get you accepted at the college of your choice.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online K-12 Homeschool Programs: For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
• Core courses, electives & and career-technical courses
• College entrance assistance
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned a personal learning coach
• Programs for students with special needs
A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program
The Paintbrush, opened in 2005, is a children's art studio owned by sisters Melanie and Mindy Apel in Lakeview on the North Side of Chicago, Cook County, IL. At The Paintbrush, kids do more than just paint. Starting at 18 months old, kids learn about famous artists, listen to music and create their own inspired works of art and projects inspired by the artists' styles.
The Paintbrush offers a selection of classes geared to different ages along with workshops and summer camp. Classes are ongoing, so kids can join anytime.
The mission of The Paintbrush is to introduce young children to the wonderful world of art. The main goal is to teach kids to love art and have an understanding of the artists they study and whose works inspire their own creations.
Elmhurst Academy of Early Learning is located in Elmhurst in DuPage County, Illinois, approximately 17 miles west of downtown Chicago. We provide professional child care services for ages 3 months through to first grade.
Elmhurst Academy of Early Learning is accredited by the National Early Childhood Program Accreditation (NECPA), the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and the National Accreditation Commission (NAC). Elmhurst Academy is the only school in Illinois to hold all three of these prestigious honors.
Elmhurst Academy of Early Learning believes that successful experiences early in life lead to a successful future. We assist our students in realizing their potential by promoting academic achievement, character development, self-reliance, self-confidence and independent thought.
Creative Scholars Preschool is located in the heart of Chicago, Cook County, near Lincolnwood and Irving Park, with easy access to Freeway 90 and 94. At Creative Scholars Preschool, we strive to build a strong foundation for your child’s love of education. With a focus on early literacy development, we promote developmentally appropriate possibilities that enable us to discover the gifts each child possesses. We offer parents a central homely location and provide our children with a safe, engaging, collaborative and creative place to learn.
Our world is ever changing. At Creative Scholars, we have a responsibility to foster an atmosphere of caring, respect and understanding of one another and our world. We are committed to working together; parents, teachers, and child to ensure a high quality program for all of our students.
Children's Garden Montessori is located in Oak Park, west of Chicago, Cook County, Illinois. It is a Montessori Pre-school & Kindergarten with daycare education programs for children ages 2 through to 6 years, of all races, religions and national origin. Children's Garden Montessori pre-school is a privately owned and operated school, chartered in Oak Park and licensed by the Department of Children and Family Services.
We serve Oak Park, Melrose Park, Galewood, Montclare, Elmwood Park and surrounding communities. Children must be at least 2 yrs old before entry and can stay until they complete the Kindergarten Year. We employ both Montessori & Early Childhood Education trained teachers.
- Preschool & Kindergarten program for children ages 2 through to 6 years.
- We follow the Montessori curriculum with interactive learning programs.
- We offer both an English and a Spanish Language Immersion program.
- Summer Camp programs are also available.