Peoria Hebrew Day School: The Peoria Hebrew Day School is the only Jewish Day School in central Illinois. Established in 1971 as a private school with affordable tuition, we offer kindergarten to grade 8 programs. We serve the Reform, Conservative, and Traditional communities of the greater Peoria area, and are open to everyone in the community regardless of religious affiliation for students.
Kindergarten - Grade 8 Jewish Day School Curriculum:
- Social Studies, Reading, English, Math, Science, Art, Music and Computer Skills, Jewish Studies, Secular Studies, Holiday Activities, Lessons about the synagogue, Tzedakah, Israel, Holocaust and Kristallnacht lessons, Observances and celebration of Israeli Independence Day & more..
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Part-time Performing Arts Classes for children ages 4-16:
The Premier Program (Ages 4-6 years)
- Classes held every Saturday
- The class is a 90 minute program
- Each student takes a 30 minute acting class, a 30 minute singing class, and a 30 minute dance class
The Company Classes (Ages 6-16 years)
- Held every Saturday for three hours.
- Students are divided into three groups based on their age.
- Each group attends a one hour acting class, a one hour singing class, and a one hour dance class
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality online education from the comfort of their own home in Illinois and throughout the U.S.
• We deliver comprehensive, NCAA-approved study-at-home academic programs to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students.
• A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We provide anytime online access to our online courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Our staff is skilled at easing the transition from high school to college. We have experience in what it takes to get you accepted at the college of your choice.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online K-12 Homeschool Programs: For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
• Core courses, electives & and career-technical courses
• College entrance assistance
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned a personal learning coach
• Programs for students with special needs
A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program
The Catherine Cook School is one of a few non-sectarian, non-denominational, non-profit, traditional independent schools located in downtown Chicago in the historic Old Town area, providing preschool through to eighth grade programs. The school serves Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, Lakeview, Wicker Park and surrounding neighborhoods.
We are an inclusive learning community dedicated to inspiring personal excellence and educating children for life. We are a school where students thrive in small classes and enjoy a joyful approach to learning and community.
Our rigorous curriculum introduces world languages before first grade, builds mastery of fundamental skills and critical thinking, stimulates creativity in the visual and performing arts, and uses the best of instructional technology to expand the possibilities of learning.
Our academic program centers on age-appropriate experiential learning and independent thinking, augmented by rich opportunities in the arts, athletics, and service learning.
- Early Childhood program
- Preschool program
- Kindergarten program
- Elementary School program
- Middle School program
- Extended Day program
* Our curriculum prepares students for superb high school options, teaching language arts and social studies in a combined humanities program with math, laboratory science, and world languages, complemented by art, music, physical education and public speaking.
Northside Catholic Academy is the official, Catholic parish school of six Catholic parishes in three Northside Chicago neighborhoods in Cook County, IL: Andersonville, Edgewater and Rogers Park. Northside Catholic Academy has two campuses which are both located in the Edgewater neighborhood, approximately 7 miles north of the Loop. Our Primary School Campus (PreK-5) is located at 6216 N. Glenwood, Chicago, IL 60660, and our Middle School Campus (6-8 and PreK), 5525 N. Magnolia, Chicago, IL 60640.
Northside Catholic Academy is the best option for families on the Northeast Side of Chicago. We are dedicated to educating the whole child - intellectually, spiritually, socially and physically. We have an outstanding retention rate - 97% of our Kindergarten through 8th graders continued on at NCA from last year
Early childhood programs at Northside Catholic Academy boast accreditation by NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children). NAEYC administers the largest and most widely recognized accreditation system for all types of early childhood schools and child care centers. It is the nation’s largest organization of early childhood educators.
St. Bernadette Catholic Elementary School, Rockford
Courses / Programs
St. Bernadette Catholic Elementary School (Pre-K-8), located in Rockford in Winnebago County in northern Illinois, is an extension of St. Bernadette Catholic Church. As we share the Church's teaching and history, we hope that our students will be strong spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically. Students have daily religion instruction and attend Mass weekly. Students are encouraged to participate in the Mass through music, serving, ushering and lectoring.
Our mission is to provide each student with a thorough understanding and appreciation of the Catholic Faith and to provide a foundation of academic and personal skills that will be necessary to thrive as a responsible member of the school and parish communities as well as the world at large.
Josephinum Academy of the Sacred Heart is a Catholic, college-preparatory high school where each young woman is educated to reach her highest academic potential, empowered to discover her unique place in the world, and inspired to become a confident, faith-filled leader.
Josephinum offers students a challenging academic curriculum and the support they need to achieve their highest potential. Josephinum's college-prep program prepares students to be successful in college, to help them gain admittance at the school of their choice, and to win scholarships that make college affordable.
As a Sacred Heart school, Josephinum shares the mission, values, and traditions of the Sacred Heart education. Josephinum is a welcoming and diverse community with a well-rounded program that nurtures the values of faith, academic excellence, service, and personal growth within students.
Education programs for girls in grades 9 through to grade twelve:
IB Literature, IB History, IB Biology, IB Math Studies, IB Theater, Theory of Knowledge, IB Language (French or Spanish), along with our 9th and 10th grade curriculum geared at preparing students for the rigor of the International Baccalaureate.