• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Australia, New Zealand, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Taylors College is a premier private college with campuses in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia. We provide the final three years of Australian high school / secondary school education (Years 10, 11 and 12) to international students from around the world. Please note that Taylors College is not a boarding school and does not provide a boarding program. Our students stay in student residence accommodation or in a homestay with a local host family.
Taylors College delivers the individual state qualification programs for Melbourne, Perth and Sydney (VCE, WACE and HSC). These state-based qualifications are your first and most crucial step towards gaining a university place in Australia or overseas.
Taylors College is known throughout the world for its success in preparing students for the rigours of tertiary study and providing the smoothest transition to help them achieve the career of their dreams. It is different to a conventional high school. The environment is similar to that of a small university, where you will be treated like an adult, with flexible timetables and access to free weekly tutorials.
Loreto Normanhurst is an independent Catholic secondary boarding and day school for girls established in 1897 and situated in Normanhurst, Sydney, NSW. The school has an excellent reputation in all areas of achievement. The Boarding School is home to 188 boarding girls from NSW and other areas of Australia, with 905 students in total. The Boarding School of Loreto Normanhurst was set up as, and remains, primarily a service for country parents. Many of our boarders come from long distances and often cannot return home. It is especially important for them to feel that they are part of a community. For this reason, Loreto Normanhurst does not offer weekly boarding.
Newington College, a K-12 day and boarding school for boys open to all faiths and denominations since 1863, is located in Lindfield & Stanmore, Sydney, NSW, Australia. Years 7-10 boarders are located in the historic Founders Wing - the traditional home for Newington's boarders - and the Years 11-12 boarding house is located in superb new premises about three minutes walk from the secondary school campus.