College prep school in Bay Area: Private high school in Oakland CA, independent elementary school & middle school for boys & girls. Preschool in Alameda County, kindergarten programs & early childhood education in East Bay CA.
Head-Royce School, San Francisco: Head-Royce School is an independent, non-denominational, co-educational college-preparatory, K-12 school in Oakland in Alameda County, approximately 8 miles east of San Francisco, CA. We offer a challenging educational program to educate the whole child. Founded in 1887, we serve families throughout the East Bay area including Oakland, Berkeley, Richmond, Concord, Hayward, Fremont, Livermore and Antioch. The school nurtures the development of each individual student at lower school, middle school and upper school levels.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Head-Royce School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. As one of the few independent, K-12 schools in the East Bay, Head-Royce seeks to instill in its students a strong sense of community and social responsibility. Education Programs: - Kindergarten Program, Lower School Program, Middle School Program & Upper School Program.
- Core academic subjects include English, history, science, math and world language (French, Latin, Spanish and Chinese).
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
Are you searching for a quality private school in the San Fernando Valley area?
Located in Lake View Terrace, in the foothills of the beautiful Angeles National Forest, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a coeducational day school providing a preschool through 12th grade program.
We admit students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is one of several schools in the Delphi Schools Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods.
All of our teachers have been thoroughly trained in the study and teaching methods practiced at Delphi Academy.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
In addition to rounding out academic studies in literature, mathematics, writing, science, history, and government, our students gain practical understanding and experience in the subjects of leadership, integrity and logic, as well as management and organizational skills.
Student Testimonial: "The thing I really like about Delphi is that they let you feel important. You don’t have to be afraid to be who you are! The teachers are great! Delphi makes learning fun.”
- Middle School Student
Academic Programs for Preschool-Grade 12 Students:
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• High School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Antelope Valley Christian School is located in Lancaster in Los Angeles County (approximately 70 miles north of Los Angeles), California. We are a private non denominational Christian school offering Preschool through to 12th Grade programs, as well as programs for international students.
The staff and faculty of the Antelope Valley Christian School will challenge and inspire each student to achieve academic excellence, develop personal integrity, and practice responsible citizenship. This takes place within a Christian environment that communicates and models the love of God through Jesus Christ and the teachings of the Bible as the basis of faith, character, and morals.
The Antelope Valley Christian School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). AVCS is also a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Preschool & Kindergarten programs (2 - 5 year olds)
- Elementary School programs (Grades 1 - 6)
- Junior High School programs (Grades 7 & 8)
- High School programs (Grades 9 - 12)
International Student programs:
- Full Academic School Year program (Late August - Early June)
- American Cultural Experience (A.C.E.)
- Summer School program (Mid June - Late July)
- The AVCS Residential Center
Bay Area Singing Lessons provides singing voice lessons, workshops and artist development for children and adults in the San Francisco Bay Area through the expert instruction of Amanda Dieck. We are located in Campbell, a suburb of San Jose in Santa Clara County. As well as private vocal instruction, Amanda provides classes that focus on musical and theatrical performance. She works with beginners to advanced professionals.
Amanda has worked with all vocal skill levels and specializes in vocal health and performance delivery. She also emphasizes sight reading, breath control, diagnosis and correction of vocal faults and vocal stylization. As a teacher, she is passionate, energetic and always searching for new ways to help her students meet their goals. Start with a consultation free of charge.
First School of the Desert provides a successful and well established approach to preschool education. First School offers preschool / childcare programs at three Southern California city locations. Our campuses are conveniently located throughout the Coachella Valley in Cathedral City, Palm Springs and La Quinta in Riverside County. Your child will experience an intimate learning atmosphere unparalleled by any other desert preschool program, in an environment of perfect balance of academic and social instruction.
With high but realistic standards, our program is designed to give your child a solid academic foundation. In a stimulating and creative atmosphere, the small class size will encourage your child to listen, learn and interact, with each class being tailored for your child’s specific age. We maintain a six to one ratio (children / teacher) in our toddler classes (18 months), and a 12 to one ratio in all preschool classrooms, so every child gets the personal and individual attention required.
Your child's health and safety are paramount and that is why all of our staff members are certified in Pediatric C.P.R. and in California Childcare Preventive Health and Safety.
Day-McKellar Preparatory School in La Mesa in San Diego County, Southern CA, is an accredited private school for children in grades Kindergarten through to 12th. At Day-McKeller, the emphasis is on critical thinking and reasoning skills. Our classrooms are designed to suit each subject and its optimal teaching and learning experience.
Day-McKellar Preparatory School is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). Day-McKellar Preparatory School is an inspiring educational community where families cultivate integrity, self-awareness and appreciation for all of life's wonders so they can create an inspired life spent realizing their dreams.
- Kindergarten through to 12th grade
- Ideal 1:8 faculty-to-student ratio
- Individualized education for every child
- Constructivist, or experience-based, learning
- Emphasis on critical thinking and reasoning skills
- Expert writing instruction
- Harvard Math Standards
- Classrooms designed to suit each subject
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).