Find a beauty school in Cleveland, Ohio: Esthetician training including skincare programs & make-up classes for beginners & beauty industry professionals. Cosmetology management certification, manicuring training in Cuyahoga County OH.
Inner State Beauty School, Cleveland: Are you interested in cosmetology programs in the Cleveland area? Situated in Lyndhurst OH, just 15 miles east of Cleveland, Inner State Beauty School is an accredited and licensed cosmetology school that prepares you to not just enter the beauty field, but to excel in it. Our courses include Cosmetology, Cosmetology Management, Esthetician Management, Manicuring and Manicuring Management. As well as our in-class beauty courses, we also offer a number of Continuing Education & Online programs.
• Become a certified spray tan professional in Michigan with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of in-class and online spray tan certification programs in the United States!
• Aviva provides 1-day spray tan classes in Detroit which take place regularly in a leading hotel, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• Aviva also offers our spray tan certification online using the same course materials.
• Get full certification from the world's first spray tan academy from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Grand Rapids, Warren, throughout Michigan and nationwide, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee so you can study worry-free.
• Learn the secrets of our most talented estheticians, and get trained using the flawless techniques that have helped thousands of students who succeed, taught live by our team of salon professionals and spray tan business consultants.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I have been able to complete the online training and it has helped not only with spray tanning but it has also helped me with selling product in my skincare line." • Renee Knipp, Owner, Simply You Skincare, Milton WI
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Columbus College of Art & Design is a private, four-year, degree-granting institution of higher education in downtown Columbus, Ohio. We offer a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree with majors in Advertising & Graphic Design, Animation, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, Illustration, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Media Studies, Photography and other fields of study. We also provide a Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Visual Arts Degree Program.
CCAD is an Accredited Member of The National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), and the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
With a history of commitment to fundamentals and quality, Columbus College of Art & Design advances a distinct, challenging, and inclusive learning culture that supports individual development in art, design, and the humanities.
PAST is a non-profit educational and research team that puts together partnerships on compelling projects in Anthropology and makes the work available to students and the public through field schools, documentary film and interactive web access. Based in Columbus, Ohio, PAST started as a non-profit organization in 2000 founded by an international Board of Trustees who have devoted volumes of time to seeing that the mission of PAST is achievable.
Working with the Board of Trustees are professionals from around the world. Added to our trustees and volunteer staff are a handful of research associates – the everyday archaeologists and research scientists who join with PAST to take their work to the public. Founded to promote partnerships between anthropologists and educators, PAST successfully initiated and implemented projects throughout the United States.
Summer School Programs with Field Study covering topics such as Cultural Landscapes; Cave Ecology; Urban Gardening & Distribution; Shipwrecks and Maritime Archaeology; Marine Ecosystems; Forensic Anthropology.
The Ohio Academy, A Paul Mitchell Partner School, located in Columbus, Ohio, provides a quality educational system to prepare students to pass the state board examination and to gain employment within the field of Cosmetology.
The cosmetology industry is growing constantly, there are no limits to what you can do! You may work as a salon assistant, stylist, salon owner, educator, session artist, school owner, platform artist, or a variety of other positions. We also have a sister school located in Twinsburg, Ohio.
Pennsylvania Academy of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences
Courses / Programs
With campuses in Johnstown in Cambria County, and DuBois in Clearfield County PA, Pennsylvania Academy of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences provides quality training programs in the fields of Cosmetology and Esthetics.
Our school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences, Inc.. We are licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Cosmetology.
Combining theory with practical hands-on training, our comprehensive classes are taught through demonstration, lecture, student salon activities, cooperative learning, and student participation.
You receive invaluable practical training through our student salon, which is open to the general public. You gain experience with styling and color consultations, servicing clientele, and retail sales.
You get the opportunity to apply skills learned in the classroom to real life situations. Our dedicated staff is always within reach to guide you through each service you perform.