Find a beauty school in Ohio: Nail technician school in Cleveland, esthetics programs including skincare & make-up classes for beginners & beauty industry professionals. Cosmetology management certification, manicuring training in Cuyahoga County OH.
Inner State Beauty School: Situated in Lyndhurst OH, just 15 miles east of Cleveland, Inner State Beauty School is an accredited and licensed cosmetology school that prepares you to not just enter the beauty field, but to excel in it. Our courses include Cosmetology, Cosmetology Management, Esthetician Management, Manicuring and Manicuring Management. Inner State offers salon-quality student services to our patrons at affordable prices.
Columbus College of Art & Design is a private, four-year, degree-granting institution of higher education in downtown Columbus, Ohio. We offer a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree with majors in Advertising & Graphic Design, Animation, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, Illustration, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Media Studies, Photography and other fields of study. We also provide a Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Visual Arts Degree Program.
CCAD is an Accredited Member of The National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), and the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
With a history of commitment to fundamentals and quality, Columbus College of Art & Design advances a distinct, challenging, and inclusive learning culture that supports individual development in art, design, and the humanities.
The Ohio Academy, A Paul Mitchell Partner School, located in Columbus, Ohio, provides a quality educational system to prepare students to pass the state board examination and to gain employment within the field of Cosmetology.
The cosmetology industry is growing constantly, there are no limits to what you can do! You may work as a salon assistant, stylist, salon owner, educator, session artist, school owner, platform artist, or a variety of other positions. We also have a sister school located in Twinsburg, Ohio.
Conveniently located in West Chester in the Cincinnati metro area, The Aveda Frederic's Institute Cincinnati provides a range of cosmetology and beauty career programs. Our aim is to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to become a successful entrepreneur in the fields of skin, hair, and nail esthetics, total body wellness, and makeup. We also have a school in Indianapolis IN.
Taught by accomplished professionals, our innovative curricula blend professional techniques with retail and business-building skills. We keep our class sizes small to ensure individualized attention for every student. Exceptional foundational education starts in an hands-on interactive classroom and progresses to a real student salon – learning under the direction of licensed instructors.
Financial aid is available for students who qualify. In addition, we provide career placement services to guide and assist students to achieve their career goals.
The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College, Philadelphia
Courses / Programs
Located in the heart of University City, Philadelphia, The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College offers quality career training in fine dining and the luxury hospitality industry. The college offers four majors: Culinary Arts, Restaurant Management, Pastry Arts and Hotel Management. The majors are offered at the Associate and Bachelors degree levels.
These carefully designed programs prepare our students to make a lasting impact in their chosen field. And because we blend academics with real life experience, our graduates enter the field as professionals.
The Philadelphia Academy of Make-Up & Special Effects
Courses / Programs
Situated in Bala Cynwyd, just 15 minutes north of downtown Philadelphia, The Philadelphia Academy for Make-Up and Special Effects is the first school in the Philadelphia Region to teach its students how to apply make-up and create special effects. All classes are taught by highly skilled, trained and certified make-up artists. Supplies and materials are supplied for use in all classes.
We provide a range of quality make up artist classes and workshops. Our courses are suitable for beginners as well as the most seasoned make up artists. Topics include Fundamentals of Make Up-Theory, Make Up for Film & TV, Special Effects Make Up, and Bridal Boot Camp programs. One-on-one make-up instruction is available upon request for image enhancement, camouflage, or glamour.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production