Ferrara's Beauty School: Situated in the heart of Forest Hills, Queens (close to Brooklyn and Manhattan), Ferrara's Beauty School is a privately-owned and operated beauty career training center. Our school was founded by Vincent Ferrara, a highly recognized business owner and leader in the Cosmetology industry. We provide training in Hairdressing, Cosmetology, Make-up Application, and Nail Technology.
• The leading spray tanning specialist in the North East, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in a leading New York City hotel, as well as online classes for anyone who cannot attend in person..
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including California, Texas, Boston, Miami, Chicago, & Seattle.
• Our courses are designed for mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Our comprehensive short courses are ideal if you want to add spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry. Aviva will provide the knowledge, tools and resources you need to be successful in this field.
• On completion, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I was initially spray tanning clients the wrong way..spraying up and down in a heavy mist. Now I get it and feel so much more confident! Thank you." • Maria Huaman, Owner, Sunbreeze, Middle Village, NY
Austin's School of Spa Technology, located in the Capital Region of Albany, New York, is a Beauty School offering comprehensive certificate training programs in the areas of cosmetology, barbering, nail technology and esthetics. Our programs focus on development of the skills that our students need, not only to pass the New York State Licensing exams, but also to become exemplary professionals in their chosen fields.
Austin’s School of Spa Technology is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences (NACCAS).
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in New York, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in Manhattan, New York City is one of the leading schools in the USA for acupuncture, massage, Chinese herbal medicine, and integrative medicine. We offer certificate, undergraduate degree and graduate degree programs. We also have campuses in San Diego, California and Chicago, Illinois. We offer associate, bachelor and master degree programs and our San Diego school also offers a Doctorate in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine degree program.
Our training and certification programs cover an array of courses including acupuncture, shiatsu, tui na, Thai massage, and the principles of natural nutrition. Practice qi gong, tai ji, and meditation with like-minded students and expert faculty as you prepare for a rewarding career in this emerging integrative medical field.
By offering day, evening, and weekend classes on a full- or part time basis, Pacific is able to offer flexible scheduling to accommodate those with other commitments. We operate year-round on a semester basis, beginning the first week in September, January and May.
- Master of Science of Traditional Oriental Medicine (MSTOM) degree
- Master of Science in Acupuncture (MSAc) degree program
- Bachelor of Professional Studies in Asian Holistic Health and Massage degree
- Associate of Occupational Studies in Massage Therapies degree
- Certificate in Herbology for Licensed Acupuncturists
Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) Career Information
Courses / Programs
Become an Electronic Health Records (EHR) Specialist and start a rewarding new career in the fast-growing healthcare industry!
Electronic health records are used to manage health and treatment records, as well as for insurance and payment purposes. A Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) provides an essential service to healthcare facilities and doctor's offices.
It is the responsibility of the EHR specialist to collect patient information, document examination information, process laboratory tests and schedule treatments. They organize and manage health information databases and registries, and ensure the accuracy, privacy, security, and accessibility of a patients health information.
Improve your employment prospects and increase your earning potential by completing a Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) program. A wide range of online and classroom-based programs are available throughout the United States.
Barnard College, located in the Morningside Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, is an undergraduate, women's liberal arts college offering Bachelor of Arts degree programs in over 50 fields including humanities, social sciences, arts, natural sciences, and interdisciplinary areas. Barnard College also offers Double and Joint Degree programs in cooperation with Columbia University and other academic institutions. Barnard College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Barnard College aims to provide the highest quality liberal arts education to promising and high-achieving young women, offering the unparalleled advantages of an outstanding residential college in partnership with a major research university.
Barnard students develop the intellectual resources to take advantage of opportunities as new fields, new ideas, and new technologies emerge. They graduate prepared to lead lives that are professionally satisfying and successful, personally fulfilling, and enriched by love of learning.