Makeup artist classes in New York: Make-up courses in Queens (close to Manhattan, Brooklyn, Long Island). Beauty career training programs, cosmetology/ hair styling courses, nail tech training, professional make-up artistry training NYC.
Ferrara's Beauty School: Based in Forest Hills, Queens, Ferrara's Beauty School (FBS) provides beauty career training programs to students and professionals who are looking to pursue or further a career in the cosmetology industry. FBS is licensed by New York State Education Department, and offers a very unique training philosophy and learning environment.
Bell Business School is located in the Midwood section of Brooklyn, New York City. We offer diploma programs in the fields of Graphic Design, Accounting and Medical Office Assistant training.
We empower our students to succeed and become financially independent by providing a high quality education necessary to obtain a job in a variety of fields. We give our students the knowledge and skills needed to find employment in a specific area of study by providing intensive, short-term programs at an affordable price.
Whether you have a creative and artistic mind and want to enroll in our Graphic Design Program, or you’re interested in Accounting or Medical Billing and Coding, we are here to serve your needs by giving you the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed as an employee of an organization or a self reliant entrepreneur.
• The leading spray tanning specialist in the North East, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in a leading New York City hotel, as well as online classes for anyone who cannot attend in person..
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including California, Texas, Boston, Miami, Chicago, & Seattle.
• Our courses are designed for mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Our comprehensive short courses are ideal if you want to add spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry. Aviva will provide the knowledge, tools and resources you need to be successful in this field.
• On completion, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I was initially spray tanning clients the wrong way..spraying up and down in a heavy mist. Now I get it and feel so much more confident! Thank you." • Maria Huaman, Owner, Sunbreeze, Middle Village, NY
Austin's School of Spa Technology, located in the Capital Region of Albany, New York, is a Beauty School offering comprehensive certificate training programs in the areas of cosmetology, barbering, nail technology and esthetics. Our programs focus on development of the skills that our students need, not only to pass the New York State Licensing exams, but also to become exemplary professionals in their chosen fields.
Austin’s School of Spa Technology is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences (NACCAS).
ASA College in downtown Brooklyn and midtown Manhattan New York City, is an accredited career college offering certificate and associate degree programs in computers, healthcare, business and criminal justice. ASA can prepare you for industry certification by today's most-respected leaders, including Microsoft, Sun Microsystems and the American Association of Medical Assistants.
Our mission at ASA is to prepare you for the challenges of today's competitive job market, we help you do this with our free lifetime job placement assistance for all our graduates.
ASA Institute is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. ASA Institute is authorized by the New York State Board of Regents to confer the Associate of Occupational Studies and the Associate in Applied Science degrees. Our degree and certificate programs are registered by the State Education Department.
Laura Norman Reflexology, located in New York City, NY, Delray Beach, FL and Great Barrington, MA, New England, is a complementary therapy school offering reflexology certification classes and private reflexology courses both online and on-site. Laura Norman Reflexology is powerful, healing and unique. The demand for Professional Reflexologists continues to grow, and there is tremendous career potential for someone who is certified in the Laura Norman Method.
Digital Film Academy (DFA) is a New York state-licensed school that specializes in digital filmmaking and media education. Conveniently located just one block from the world famous Times Square entertainment district in Manhattan, DFA provides the training and skills that are vital for the independent filmmaker.
We provide hands-on digital filmmaking certificate programs and workshops taught by experienced industry professionals in a progressive, challenging, and supportive small class environment. With unlimited lab time and a membership to the facility upon graduation, DFA provides the student with the creative learning environment needed to become a truly independent filmmaker.
Our digital filmmaking programs and workshops are a harmonious blend of instruction, hands-on labs, review and feedback from faculty and DFA staff, and direct production experience that puts your skills to the test and makes everything you learn come together. Our instructors are both educators and working professionals in the film industry.