Makeup artist training, cosmetology courses in New York: Make-up classes in Queens (near Brooklyn, Manhattan, Long Island). Beauty career training, cosmetology/ hair styling courses, nail tech training, professional make-up artistry training programs.
Ferrara's Beauty School: Ferrara's Beauty School (FBS) is one of the premier beauty course training providers in New York. Our campus is based in Forest Hills, Queens, and we provide training in Hairdressing & Cosmetology, Nail Technology, and Make-up Application.
Founded by Vincent Ferrara (a highly recognized business owner, and leader in the cosmetology industry), we provide beauty career training programs to students and professionals who are looking to pursue or further a career in the cosmetology industry.
Why Choose Our School?
- State-Licensed Beauty School FBS is licensed by New York State Education Department, and offers a very unique training philosophy and learning environment.
- Experienced & Motivating Teachers Our educators are creative, motivating and excited to lead you through the process to explore your passion and reach the goals you have set for your success.
- Career Advice Our career advisors are available to answer any questions you may have regarding courses or program offerings.
Beauty Training Courses:
With our experienced dedicated and expert faculty you will receive individual and personal attention through demonstrations, theory and hands-on experiences. Courses / programs include:
Hunter Business School has campuses in Medford, Suffolk County and Levittown, Nassau County. We offer a wide variety of courses to earn your diploma in computer training, medical courses, and business related courses. Over the years, we have placed many students in higher paying positions thanks to Hunter’s programs. The Medford campus is located on Route 112, about two miles north off exit 64 of the Long Island Expressway, NY. Our Levittown campus is easily accessible from the Wantagh Parkway and Route 135.
Hunter offers you all the amenities of a large school, but in a small environment close to home for the Long Island resident, including small day and evening classes, financial aid for those who qualify, free refresher courses and tutoring and a campus near public transportation.
Over the years, we have placed many students in higher paying positions thanks to Hunter’s programs. At Hunter, we do more than prepare you for a job, we help you launch and advance in an exciting, rewarding career! Our career service team is here to help you make the transition to the workplace as quickly and easily as possible.
Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute, New York
Courses / Programs
Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute is a technical training school with locations in Binghamton & Poughkeepsie, New York, and New London, Connecticut. The school programs focus on the technical areas without time spent on liberal arts requirements so that most programs are completed within one year. The programs specialize in such areas as medical records, accounting, and word processing.
Ridley-Lowell Business and Technical Institute is accredited to award diplomas and certificates by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). In addition, Ridley-Lowell's Medical Assistant program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), on recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation for Medical Assistant Education. Medical Billing & Coding program is approved by the National Healthcareer Association (NHA).
Austin's School of Spa Technology, located in the Capital Region of Albany, New York, is a Beauty School offering comprehensive certificate training programs in the areas of cosmetology, barbering, nail technology and esthetics. Our programs focus on development of the skills that our students need, not only to pass the New York State Licensing exams, but also to become exemplary professionals in their chosen fields.
Austin’s School of Spa Technology is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences (NACCAS).
• The leading spray tanning specialist in the North East, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in a leading New York City hotel, as well as online classes for anyone who cannot attend in person..
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including California, Texas, Boston, Miami, Chicago, & Seattle.
• Our courses are designed for mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Our comprehensive short courses are ideal if you want to add spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry. Aviva will provide the knowledge, tools and resources you need to be successful in this field.
• On completion, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I was initially spray tanning clients the wrong way..spraying up and down in a heavy mist. Now I get it and feel so much more confident! Thank you." • Maria Huaman, Owner, Sunbreeze, Middle Village, NY
Located in Howard Beach, Queens in New York City, Green Jobs Training Center (GJTC) offers a range of Building Performance Institute (BPI) training programs and certification exams. Our aim is to provide the best training available in order to prepare our students for a new Green professional career.
Dedicated to promoting excellence in the building trades, The Building Performance Institute (BPI) is an organization that sets the standards and administers certifications for technicians and accreditations for companies. It is a national resource for building science technology and how homes should be assessed and improved. Remodelers, builders, insulation contractors, and heating and cooling contractors can benefit from building performance certification.
GJTC offers wide-ranging expertise in state-of-the-art energy efficient building science methods, equipment and materials. Training covers all areas of energy efficiency via workshops, industry conferences, on-site training and other innovative education techniques. We have expertise in building sciences, energy efficiency, health and safety, renewable energy, state utility programs for residential & commercial buildings & more.
Building Performance Institute (BPI) Training & Certification Exams
- Building Analyst Training (BAT)
- Envelope Professional Training (Shell Training)
- BPI Heating Professional
- Insulation and Air Sealing Training & Certification Exam
- A/C Heat Pump Professional
- Multi-Family Professional Course
Located in Midtown NYC, The Manhattan Institute is an Allied Health & Nursing Career school offering fully-accredited, short-term certificate and diploma programs.
The Manhattan Institute is also a New York State official testing site. This entitles our graduates to take State exams at our school as soon as they complete their training.
Our school specializes in short-term training of: Medical Billers, Phlebotomy Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Certified Nurse's Assistants, EKG Technicians, Nurse Technicians, and Dialysis Technicians and we do it right.
We offer day, evening, and weekend classes. Our tuition is low and you can pay as you go. All students receive a diploma and life time placement advisement upon graduation.
The Manhattan Institute is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE). The Manhattan Institute is the school which would like to give you the opportunity to improve your stature, qualify for gainful employment, and receive all the benefits which go along with being an Allied Health Worker.
"I am proof that it is never too late to go back to school. The Manhattan Institute is a very “hands-on” facility. From your first day to your last day of class, the staff helps you pursue your career. I definitely recommend the Manhattan Institute if you are interested in a medical career."
- Stacey, MEDICAL BILLER