Business schools in San Francisco, California: MBA programs in Bay Area, management colleges, marketing, accounting courses, MBA programs for international students, business management school degree programs..
1.Hult International Business School, San Francisco
Courses / Programs
Since 1964, Hult International Business School has been striving to deliver a practical business education with curricula designed by business leaders and taught by world class faculty with hands-on business experience.
Hult is the world’s most international business school; students work alongside peers from over 140 nationalities who collectively speak 105 languages. Through its unique Global Rotation program, students have the opportunity to study in Hult’s locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, offering an unrivaled global perspective. The Financial Times and The Economist consistently rank Hult in the Top 100 Business Schools in the world.
Hult International Business School is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
Our accredited degree programs have also been recognized and applauded by the British Accreditations Council of Independent Further and Higher Education.
International Technological University, Silicon Valley
Courses / Programs
Established in 1994, International Technological University (ITU) provides excellence in education for the future leaders of Silicon Valley corporations. Our campus is located in San Jose CA, right in the heart of Silicon Valley.
We offer unparalleled Graduate and Doctorate Degree programs as well as Certificates in a range of areas including Electrical Engineering, Digital Arts, Computer Science, Engineering Management, and Business Administration. ITU reflects and enhances Silicon Valley’s unique business culture with 6 industry-oriented departments that provide high-quality academic and practical training.
ITU degree programs aim to cultivate forward-thinking engineers, engineering managers, and business entrepreneurs and administrators with a deep understanding of professional ethics, intellectual property law, environmental protection, and other contemporary issues.
Our mission is carried out through the two-pronged focus of globalizing our educational model and maintaining continual industry relevance. Core to our mission are the values of fostering community engagement and enrichment, embracing innovation, enhancing entrepreneurship, and empowering our community through multicultural diversity and ethical practices.
Masters Degree Programs:
- General MBA (Concentrations include: Accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning, Finance, International Business, Management, and Marketing)
- MBA in Healthcare Management
- MBA in Bio Management
- MS in Software Engineering
- MS in Digital Arts
- MBA in Digital Media Management
- MS in Electrical Engineering
- MS in Computer Engineering
- MS in Engineering Management
Docatorate Degree Programs:
- Doctorate in Business Administration
- Doctorate In Electrical Engineering
CIBU – California International Business University
CIBU is one of the few nationally accredited, private, international universities. Located in the heart of downtown San Diego, CIBU offers a specialized educational program leading to a Doctor of Business Administration DBA, a Master of Business Administration MBA, a Master of Science in International Management MSIM, and upper division classes leading to a Bachelor of Science in Management BSM.
CIBU is accredited by the Accredited Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award bachelor’s, and master’s and doctorate degrees. ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Earn a BBA or MBA degree or study English in an accredited, private university in California.
Established in 1983, Southern States University has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine and Los Angeles).
We provide undergraduate & graduate Business Administration Degree programs, as well as Intensive English language programs & TOEFL Exam Preparation.
At SSU, our focus is on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world. With a monthly payment plan to help finance your business studies in the U.S., SSU is a convenient choice of quality education in California for both local and international students.
We finance our BBA & MBA students with payments as low as $350/4 weeks plus fees.
For non-native English speakers, SSU can customize a program that includes degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed.
“SSU is one of the best schools in California, located in one of the most fascinating places in the US. The professors are very experienced, & recognized in their fields.....I am sure that the knowledge & skills that I acquire here will help me a lot when I start my career in business." - Nisrag, India
“..I have chosen to invest my future into earning a Bachelor of Business Administration...SSU offers the most affordable BBA and MBA programs in the United States, and there are several payment plans to choose from.”
- Michelle, Brazil
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
The University of Redlands School of Business, with several regional campuses throughout Southern California, is an accredited Higher Education Institute offering part-time certificate, bachelor and master degree programs in business for busy adults. Classes meet on the same evening, one night per week throughout your degree program.
Whether you’re a mid-career professional seeking to advance your skill set so you’ll be ready for your next promotion, or thinking about starting your second or third…or sixth new career, our School of Business can help you fulfill your vision.
The University of Redlands ranks among US News and World Reports top 10 Best in the West of American Higher Education and is one of California's oldest universities (founded 1907).
Based in San Diego CA, California Miramar University (CMU) is a private training institution that provides several distance learning MBA degree programs in a number of business administration fields including Finance, Marketing, International Business, and more. Our fully-accredited online programs are taught by industry professionals, and follow a student-centered schedule. The best part about enrolling at CMU is that classes start on your schedule. Year round education means that you never have to wait for a semester to start, or a new group to enroll.
California Miramar University is dually accredited by both the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges & Schools, and Distance Education and Training Council.
California Miramar University believes that the institution should revolve around the student, not the other way around. This philosophy extends to our continuous enrollment and high quality student services support. We understand that many of our students must remain committed to their jobs and families while reaching their higher educational goals. The CMU Advantage means flexibility to fit your lifestyle by offering programs that work for our students.