Graduate schools in USA: Masters programs in California, international studies degrees. MBA in Monterey County, study international business, management, teaching & translation, peace corps program in Northern California.
Monterey Institute Of International Studies: The Monterey Institute of International Studies is a globally focused graduate institute that teaches professional skills to students from all over the world. Situated in Monterey, CA, our wide range of Masters degrees include Public Administration International Management, International Environmental Policy Teaching Languages, and more. We also provide a variety of short-term Certificates, Dual Degree programs, and language courses.
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best." • Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Earn a BBA or MBA degree or study English in an accredited, private university in California.
Established in 1983, Southern States University has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine and Los Angeles).
We provide undergraduate & graduate Business Administration Degree programs, as well as Intensive English language programs & TOEFL Exam Preparation.
At SSU, our focus is on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world. With a monthly payment plan to help finance your business studies in the U.S., SSU is a convenient choice of quality education in California for both local and international students.
We finance our BBA & MBA students with payments as low as $350/4 weeks plus fees.
For non-native English speakers, SSU can customize a program that includes degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed.
“SSU is one of the best schools in California, located in one of the most fascinating places in the US. The professors are very experienced, & recognized in their fields.....I am sure that the knowledge & skills that I acquire here will help me a lot when I start my career in business." - Nisrag, India
“..I have chosen to invest my future into earning a Bachelor of Business Administration...SSU offers the most affordable BBA and MBA programs in the United States, and there are several payment plans to choose from.”
- Michelle, Brazil
Mills College, located in Oakland, in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, is an independent liberal arts college for women offering bachelor degree programs for women and graduate degree and certificate programs for women and men. With more than 40 majors to choose from, you'll have many educational options at Mills. You'll also have the chance to work directly with faculty and get involved in their innovative work. As part of the Mills community, you will find yourself an active, engaged participant in your own learning. The people you'll meet and the lessons you'll learn will prepare you to succeed in both your professional and personal lives.
Mills encourages openness to experimentation in the context of established academic disciplines. Programs are designed to reflect the importance of global issues, provide an understanding of the natural world, and enhance opportunities for women in their developing roles throughout society. The curriculum combines traditional liberal arts with new educational initiatives that recognize the value of cultural, racial, and ethnic diversity.
Mills College is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Based in Diamond Bar in Eastern Los Angeles County, CA, California InterContinental University is a nationally accredited distance education institution of higher learning offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business Administration, Information Technology, Management and Healthcare. We promote quality learning, critical thinking, and the discovery of new knowledge for the benefit of diverse business communities.
Our purpose is to promote and support innovative educational opportunities through distance study, critical research, and quality service to students. We are a student centered institution that adheres to the highest principles of integrity, ethical standards, fairness, and academic excellence. We strive to graduate students who will become successful business managers, executives, leaders, researchers, and consultants.
California InterContinental University’s online programs are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC). Through our online programs, the university equips tomorrow’s business leaders with a sense of responsibility and vision for the future of the global business enterprise.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs:
- Banking & Finance
- Healthcare Mgmt & Leadership
- Project Quality & Mgmt
- Organizational Development & HR Management
- Information Systems & Knowledge Management
- International Management & Marketing
Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) Programs:
- Global Business & Leadership
- Healthcare Management & Leadership
- Entrepreneurship & Business Management
- Information Systems & Enterprise Resource Mgmt
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
When choosing a university, you should consider an institution that meets your academic and professional goals. National University is the second-largest, private, nonprofit institution of higher learning in California. Founded in 1971, with locations in San Diego, Los Angeles and San Jose, National University offers over 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Business Administration, Psychology, Nursing, Computer Science, and more.
National University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. For the sixth year in a row, National University has surpassed nationwide benchmarks measuring the level of academic challenge at four-year universities. Dedicated to educational access and academic excellence, National University provides challenging and relevant programs that are student-centered, success-oriented, and have a proven balance of theoretical and practical attributes.