Monterey Institute Of International Studies: Located in Monterey, California, The Monterey Institute of International Studies is a multilingual, globally focused graduate institute that teaches professional skills to the future change agents of the world. Our wide range of Masters degrees include International Education, International Management, Policy Studies, Translation & Interpretation, Teaching Languages, and more. We also provide a variety of Dual Degree programs, language courses, and short-term Certificate programs.
Graduate School of International Policy and Management programs: - Master of Public Administration (MPA) - MBA in International Management - MA in International Environmental Policy - MA in International Education Management - MA in International Policy Studies - MA in Nonproliferation & Terrorism Studies
Graduate School of Translation, Interpretation, and Language Education programs: - MA in Translation - MA in Translation & Interpretation - MA in Translation & Localization Management - MA in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - MA in Teaching a Foreign Language - MA in Conference Interpretation
Dual / Joint Master's Degree Programs: - Joint MA / Bachelor of Arts in International Studies - Joint MBA / International Environmental Policy Master’s Degree - Joint MPA / International Education Management Master’s Degree
Peace Corps Programs: - Paul D. Coverdell Peace Corps Fellows - Peace Corps Master’s International (PCMI)
Language Programs: - Custom Language Services - English for Diplomats - Intensive English Programs - Language in the Degree Programs - Middlebury-Monterey Summer Intensive College English - Summer Intensive Languages Program
Short-term / Certificate Programs: - Business Foundations Certificate - Computer-Assisted Language Learning - Conflict Resolution - D- evelopment Project Management Institute - Executive Education Program - Frontier Market Scouts - Global Trade and Development Program - International Environmental Policy - International Trade Policy - Language Program Administration - Language Teaching Online - Language Teaching - Nonproliferation Studies Certificate Program - Teacher Training Programs - Terrorism Studies Certificate - Translation & Interpretation Short Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
When choosing a university, you should consider an institution that meets your academic and professional goals. National University is the second-largest, private, nonprofit institution of higher learning in California. Founded in 1971, with locations in San Diego, Los Angeles and San Jose, National University offers over 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Business Administration, Psychology, Nursing, Computer Science, and more.
National University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. For the sixth year in a row, National University has surpassed nationwide benchmarks measuring the level of academic challenge at four-year universities. Dedicated to educational access and academic excellence, National University provides challenging and relevant programs that are student-centered, success-oriented, and have a proven balance of theoretical and practical attributes.
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Earn a BBA or MBA degree or study English in an accredited, private university in California.
Established in 1983, Southern States University has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine and Los Angeles).
We provide undergraduate & graduate Business Administration Degree programs, as well as Intensive English language programs & TOEFL Exam Preparation.
At SSU, our focus is on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world. With a monthly payment plan to help finance your business studies in the U.S., SSU is a convenient choice of quality education in California for both local and international students.
We finance our BBA & MBA students with payments as low as $350/4 weeks plus fees.
For non-native English speakers, SSU can customize a program that includes degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed.
“SSU is one of the best schools in California, located in one of the most fascinating places in the US. The professors are very experienced, & recognized in their fields.....I am sure that the knowledge & skills that I acquire here will help me a lot when I start my career in business." - Nisrag, India
“..I have chosen to invest my future into earning a Bachelor of Business Administration...SSU offers the most affordable BBA and MBA programs in the United States, and there are several payment plans to choose from.”
- Michelle, Brazil
University of Northern California (UNC), Lorenzo Patiño School of Law is located in the heart of downtown Sacramento, and provides a high quality legal education at an affordable cost. We offer two legal programs, the 4-year Juris Doctor Degree in Law, and a 1-year Paralegal Certificate Program.
UNC Lorenzo Patiño School of Law is approved by the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California to grant Juris Doctor degrees and Paralegal Certificates.
The goal of the law school is to qualify its students for entry into the legal profession. UNC encourages vigorous student-faculty discussion of the law. The ratio of faculty members to students is approximately one professor for every 15 students. Class sizes range from seven to ten students.
UNC’s 4-year curriculum consists of traditional law school courses and is enhanced by selective electives. Judges and practicing attorneys teach the classes, providing practical experience, as well as theoretical instruction. UNC encourages vigorous student-faculty discussion of the law. The ratio of faculty members to students is approximately one professor for every 15 students. Class sizes range from seven to ten students.
Loma Linda University School of Nursing, San Bernardino County
Courses / Programs
The School of Nursing at Loma Linda University, located in Loma Linda, San Bernardino County, CA, is a nursing school offering undergraduate and graduate degree nursing programs, as well as Certificate courses. Our Bachelor, Masters and Doctorate Degree programs include nursing specialties such as Clinical Nurse Specialist, Family Nurse Practitioner, Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, and more.
In today's concept of team delivery in health care, LLU offers a rich environment and an excellent setting for pursuing a career along these lines. Nursing is an excellent career choice if you aspire to help people through health care, and enjoy science.
The mission of the School of Nursing, in addition to the mission of Loma Linda University, is the education of professional nurses who are dedicated to excellence in nursing science.
Loma Linda University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). The California Board of Registered Nursing granted continuing approval in 2008 to the School of Nursing. The School of Nursing is currently accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).