Find a technology university in California: MBA in San Jose with specializations in business, management, marketing & accounting. Masters degrees in software engineering, computer science & digital arts, doctorate programs in Silicon Valley, Santa Clara County CA.
International Technological University, Silicon Valley: Established in 1994, International Technological University (ITU) provides excellence in education for the future leaders of Silicon Valley corporations. Our campus is located in San Jose CA, right in the heart of Silicon Valley. We offer unparalleled Graduate and Doctorate Degree programs as well as Certificates in a range of areas including Electrical Engineering, Digital Arts, Computer Science, Engineering Management, and Business Administration. ITU reflects and enhances Silicon Valley’s unique business culture with 6 industry-oriented departments that provide high-quality academic and practical training.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
ITU is accredited by the nation’s premier regional accreditation body for higher education, the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Masters Degree Programs: - General MBA (Multiple concentrations)
- MBA in Healthcare Management
- MBA in Bio Management
- MBA in Digital Media Management
- MS in Digital Arts
- MS in Software Engineering
- MS in Electrical Engineering
- MS in Computer Engineering
- MS in Engineering Management
Docatorate Degree Programs: - Doctorate In Electrical Engineering
- Doctorate in Business Administration
Also taught: - Vocational Certificate programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Based in Diamond Bar in Eastern Los Angeles County, CA, California InterContinental University is a nationally accredited distance education institution of higher learning offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business Administration, Information Technology, Management and Healthcare. We promote quality learning, critical thinking, and the discovery of new knowledge for the benefit of diverse business communities.
Our purpose is to promote and support innovative educational opportunities through distance study, critical research, and quality service to students. We are a student centered institution that adheres to the highest principles of integrity, ethical standards, fairness, and academic excellence. We strive to graduate students who will become successful business managers, executives, leaders, researchers, and consultants.
California InterContinental University’s online programs are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC). Through our online programs, the university equips tomorrow’s business leaders with a sense of responsibility and vision for the future of the global business enterprise.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs:
- Banking & Finance
- Healthcare Mgmt & Leadership
- Project Quality & Mgmt
- Organizational Development & HR Management
- Information Systems & Knowledge Management
- International Management & Marketing
Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) Programs:
- Global Business & Leadership
- Healthcare Management & Leadership
- Entrepreneurship & Business Management
- Information Systems & Enterprise Resource Mgmt
When choosing a university, you should consider an institution that meets your academic and professional goals. National University is the second-largest, private, nonprofit institution of higher learning in California. Founded in 1971, with locations in San Diego, Los Angeles and San Jose, National University offers over 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Business Administration, Psychology, Nursing, Computer Science, and more.
National University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. For the sixth year in a row, National University has surpassed nationwide benchmarks measuring the level of academic challenge at four-year universities. Dedicated to educational access and academic excellence, National University provides challenging and relevant programs that are student-centered, success-oriented, and have a proven balance of theoretical and practical attributes.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in California, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Located on Market Street in the centre of San Francisco in California, Brandon College specializes in teaching English to foreign students, professionals and visitors from all over the world. Classes are held year-round and start every Monday. We offer instruction at all levels, for the absolute beginner to the very advanced students. We offer a range of morning and afternoon classes which can be combined depending on students' needs.
Established in 1938, Brandon College is one of the oldest English language schools in the San Francisco Bay Area. All instructors are fully certified and have extensive experience in teaching English as a Second Language (ESL). Brandon College is an active member of AAIEP (American Association of Intensive English Programs) TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) and NAFSA (National Association of International Educators).
We are accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Commission of the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training), and are registered with the State of California, Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education (BPPVE) in the Department of Consumer Affairs.
Year-round English language programs for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Intensive English programs
- General English language programs
- One-to-one private English language classes
- English language conversation courses
- English language exam preparation courses: TOEFL, TOEIC & Cambridge ESOL: First Certificate in English (FCE) & Certificate in Advanced English (CAE).
- CBT Computer Lab: Computer based TOEFL preparation
- Business English program
- Homestay program with a local family
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Earn an accredited business degree on-campus in Southern California!
Established in 1983, Southern States University is a business-oriented career training university with campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and Newport Beach CA (just south of Irvine, 40 minutes from Los Angeles Airport).
SSU provides Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree courses to international students wishing to study in the U.S.
In addition to our business administration degrees, we also provide intensive English language education and TOEFL exam preparation. These English courses can be taken alongside your business degree training.
At SSU, our mission is to offer professionally-recognized and competitive academic degree programs; to serve a culturally diverse student community; and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.
Southern States University provides a pleasant studying environment, spacious classrooms and well-trained and dedicated instructors to help you achieve your goals. On-campus residential accommodation is available throughout the year.
"Every day, thanks to SSU, I feel like I am progressing closer and closer towards my goal. SSU offers the most affordable BBA and MBA programs in the United States, and there are several payment plans to choose from.” - Michelle, Brazil
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.