Business colleges in Pennsylvania: Business administration degree with specializations in economics, marketing, international business, management & finance. Business school in Reading, Berks County in southeastern PA, undergraduate business studies.
Albright College, Pennsylvania: Located in Reading, Pennsylvania, Albright College's Economics and Business Department offers business administration and management degree programs with two concentrations: economics (bachelor of arts) and business administration (bachelor of science). Economics, a liberal arts discipline, is utilized in both concentrations as a foundation to better understand the world we live in as well as to prepare the student for a career in business, government, law or non-profit organizations.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Business Administration degree program covering: - Economics
- International Business
The Economics and Business Department offers two concentrations for the business administration program: economics (bachelor of arts) and business administration (bachelor of science). Students taking each concentration are required to complete specified courses in Economics, Finance, International Business, Management and Marketing.
Further Undergraduate Business Degrees: - Accounting
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Business Division of Baldwin-Wallace College, in Berea, a suburb of Cleveland OH, offers 9 distinct and relevant MBA programs, with specializations in International Management, Accounting, Human Resources, and more. The MBA programs and courses are designed around the needs of the students and the demands of their working environment.
Two foundation courses are offered which will accommodate the majority of students that do not have an accounting/finance or quantitative analysis/statistics Major. At B-W's Business Division you will find Academic Excellence throughout our curriculum.
Our Entrepreneurial Perspective gives our students a comprehensive understanding of how businesses grow and thrive. Our Career Building networks and opportunities enable students to find their niche in the marketplace. All nine MBA programs are offered at the main campus in Berea.
Baldwin-Wallace College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Programs:
- MBA in Management
- MBA in Management - Hybrid (MBA)
- MBA in International Management (IMBA)
- MBA in Executive Management (EMBA)
- MBA in Health Care Management (HCMBA)
- MBA in Accounting (AMBA)
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Human Resources (HRMBA)
- MBA in Sustainability
The Wharton School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is the business school of the University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League university. Wharton offers a 2 year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for full-time students, with a wide range of major concentrations. Wharton's MBA program is consistently regarded as one of the finest in the world, frequently cited as the most effective in preparing graduates to lead organizations in a global business environment.
Wharton's intensive, cross-functional core curriculum provides the essential management skills to succeed in any career, focusing on leadership, analytical skills, communication and business fundamentals. In speaking with countless Wharton MBAs post-graduation, they tell us their rigorous training helps them achieve more in the workplace throughout their careers, even ten or twenty years after graduation.
- Health Care Management
- Individualized Major
- Operations and Information Management
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Business and Public Policy
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Environmental and Risk Management
- Real Estate
- Strategic Management
- Information: Strategy and Economics...
With two campuses on Manhattan Island, the Manhattan Institute of Management (MIM) is a private higher learning institution committed to offering students a high quality, global business education. MIM offers students a real opportunity to gain insight into the meaning of business success, in New York and around the world. We provide a range of undergraduate & graduate diploma & certificate programs in Business-related fields that include Finance, Business Management, Business Administration, International Business, and other fields of study.
Our programs are designed to develop skills, knowledge and problem-solving techniques which employers seek. Many of our alumni say this applied focus was the main reason they chose MIM over other educational institutions.
MIM is recognized by the Board of Education of New York State, and has two different locations in New York City. One campus is situated downtown, near to the financial district in the popular Tribeca area: The main campus is located midtown, in the emblematic Empire State Building.
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
The School of Business at The College of New Jersey is a leader in undergraduate business education. We are located in Ewing, New Jersey, 10 miles south of Princeton, 45 miles south of New York and 30 miles north east of Philadelphia. Over the years we have developed a tradition of graduating students well prepared for the changing business environment.
From partners to presidents to product managers, our alumni can be found in some of the most responsible positions in local, regional, and international businesses. Their career paths cover a range of industries, and extend even beyond business into law, education, government, and non-profit organizations.
Individually and collectively they have demonstrated enduring success while also contributing to their communities. Accredited by AACSB International our focus on undergraduate business education is complemented by our selective enrollment. In short, we succeed because we admit students who see value in their own education, and we take time to foster their development. We do this within the TCNJ community. We also encourage our students to step outside the classroom for hands-on experiences such as internships and study abroad.
• Get certified as a spray tan professional in Pennsylvania by taking an on-site spray tan class in Philadelphia, or an online certification program from the comfort of your own home or workplace in PA or nationwide!
• Aviva Spray Tan Academy specializes in on-site / web-based courses in the increasingly-popular field of sunless spray tanning, and was the world's first spray tanning academy.
• Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals, our 1-day spray tan classes in Philadelphia take place regularly in a leading hotel and include hours of hands-on training.
• Our online spray tan certification programs are 3 hours long but can be completed at your own pace, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan certification programs are suitable for those who wish to kick-start a successful spray tanning business, or cosmetologists who want to improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "Aviva's passion for health and wellness along with continued client service is the same philosophy I have for my business model. The education and information in the course has already paid off!" • Christal Wentzel, Owner: Shape Smart Wellness Spa