The Extraordinary Place Child Care: The Extraordinary Place Child Care, located near Crenshaw Blvd. & 54th St. in Los Angeles, Southern California, is a CA state licensed home daycare facility providing an environment where children aged 6 weeks to 12 years enjoy learning, exploring, & discovering through play & creative self-expression. We provide a wide variety of developmentally appropriate materials & equipment and are CPR & First Aid certified.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our location is convenient for Leimert Park, View Park, Windsor Hills, Ladera Heights, Culver City, Inglewood, Angeles Mesa, & Crenshaw District, 90043, 90008, 90018.
Childcare for ages 6 weeks to 6 years; Before & After School Care for up to age 12; CA State Licensed; Certified in CPR & First Aid; Open 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM; Monday through Friday; Safe, Nurturing, Fun & Educational.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Conveniently located in La Mesa in San Diego County CA, Mt. Helix Academy is a private preparatory school offering quality academic programs for kindergarten through Grade 8 as well as our AIM HIGH programs for for students with mild to moderate learning difficulties / special needs. Mt. Helix Academy received the highest level of accreditation that is ever awarded by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). We are a positive, safe, and nurturing school. Our highly skilled teachers use evidence-based methods with the result that our students love learning and our graduates excel in high school and college.
Mt. Helix Academy is in the family of schools operated by The Institute for Effective Education. TIEE is nationally recognized and is a leader in the San Diego area for the use of evidence-based teaching methods and materials.
Mt. Helix Academy is the East County private school that is committed to developing highly ethical, well-rounded students, who love learning. We are committed to teaching our students the skills and knowledge necessary to become high academic achievers, self-managed learners, and confident, charming, creative individuals.
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- AIM HIGH Programs for Students with Special Needs
- Foreign Languages
- Visual Arts
- Music & Performing Arts
- Physical Education
- Before-school & After-school Child Care
- Year-round Academic Tutoring
- Summer Camp Programs
Conveniently located just minutes from the Huntington Beach Pier and downtown Huntington Beach CA, LePort School’s Huntington Pier campus offers high-quality preschool through junior high programs for kids ages 18 months to 12 years. With over twelve years in Orange County, and six schools with over 900 students, LePort Schools is a professionally run private school network. We are dedicated to providing your children with a profoundly meaningful and rewarding education, while offering you the convenience and customer service that will make your life as busy parent a lot easier.
We provide a wide range of Montessori child care, preschool, elementary and junior-high school programs to kids from 18 months up to 8th Grade. At LePort, our mission is to equip our students with knowledge for life, to enable them to thrive as joyous children today and as successful adults tomorrow.
By choosing LePort, you enable your child to make the most of his precious childhood. Our unique program, which combines rigorous academics with a strong focus on personal development, will prepare your child for the adventure of life. At LePort, your child can have it all.
Montessori, Elementary & Middle School Programs for Kids ages 18-months to 12 Years including:
- Mommy & Me toddler classes (18 - 36 months)
- Pre-Kindergarten program
- Lower Elementary program (1st - 3rd Grade)
- Middle School / Junior High program (4th - 8th Grade)
- After School Care program
- Full / Half-day programs
- Summer Camps
Are you searching for an American school that accepts international students?
Located in the San Fernando Valley region, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a quality private school in California that provides academic programs for boys and girls from preschool through to high school. We offer an English Immersion Program for international students from around the world.
Suitable for students at elementary, middle, and high school level, this program immerses them in the English language and American culture through participation in classes and social activities with American students.
In addition to our academic year program, we offer an English summer camp, winter camp, and a spring camp.
Homestay accommodation with a local host family can be arranged.
Our school is situated on a beautiful 9-acre campus in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace - an idyllic location in which to improve your English and make new friends.
Student Testimonial: “I had a very good time at the Delphi camp. I got to do new things like stone carving and woodworking. I made many new friends and my English is much better now!”
- Delphi Camp Student
Academic Year English Immersion Program:
- For international elementary school, middle school & high school students
- Course Duration: Students can choose to study for a full academic year or more, or complete a shorter program
- Accommodation with American host family available
English Immersion Camps:
- Offered in Summer, Winter, and Spring
- Course Duration: 4 weeks but this can be extended up to 3 months
- Accommodation with American host family available
Hope Technology School's licensed, inclusive preschool program is open to children from ages 3 years and up. We are located in Palo Alto in Santa Clara County in the San Francisco Bay Area of CA. Our balanced program helps children learn and grow socially and academically. Children thrive in our exciting and safe environment complete with peer friendships, creative projects, outdoor play, and fun in learning.
The mission of the Hope Technology Preschool Program is to provide a safe, healthy, culturally and developmentally appropriate, inclusive program for each child. Working in partnership with parents, guardians, and the community, our Preschool will celebrate each child's uniqueness while assisting them with their linguistic, social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
Our program will also encourage parents and families to take an active role as the child's primary teacher, advocate and informer in the lifelong journey of developing a love of learning. We believe that our preschool program can and will provide and maintain a high quality environment, which is crucial to the development and later success of children.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Conveniently located in Costa Mesa in Orange County, Renascence School International offers advanced academics (science, math, history, language arts, the arts, and physical education) and fluency in English, Mandarin Chinese and Spanish for preschool, elementary and middle school aged children.
Renascence School International was established to prepare Southern California children for success in the new global environment through strong academics and multilingual fluency. Our school is part of the International Renaissance School family.
We work on the principles that in today´s world children are constantly exposed to new countries and cultures. As globalization increases, we believe it to be of vital importance to gear children to adapt quicker to other educational systems and standards. We pride ourselves on our high quality education with strong linguistic and academic features. We have a second campus in Panama City, Florida.
* We offer a complete curriculum from preschool through to middle school with strong academic and multilingual aspects including Mandarin Chinese language immersion.
* We also offer a complete Enrichment and Academic Support program.