Day care centers in Los Angeles, CA: Montessori preschool near Inglewood & Culver City, childcare service for preschoolers, pre-kindergarten & early childhood education programs close to Westchester & Mid-City area, LA County...
Sage Garden Montessori: Sage Garden Montessori is a small home-based Child Care and Pre School Program located in south-west LA near Westchester, Culver City, Inglewood, and Mid City. Our mission at Sage Garden Montessori is to create a safe and loving environment for your children. We provide an integrated curriculum which enhances your child's curiosity about their world, and we believe that children learn by doing.
- Montessori Program including: Practical life activities; Sensorial activities; Cultural learning; Science curriculum; Language curriculum; Maths curriculum.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Conveniently located in central San Mateo CA, just 30 minutes from downtown San Francisco in San Mateo County, Peninsula Temple Beth El: Ganon Preschool & Daycare is a quality early-childhood education center, which incorporates Jewish values, caters for children from the age of 12 weeks to 5 years. Unlike many other daycare and preschools in the area, we are open year-round, and open Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 6:00pm. Our play-based curriculum is blended with developmentally appropriate concepts which address the overall development of your child.
Our Early Childhood Programs are part of Peninsula Temple Beth El, a Reform Jewish Synagogue. We are a non-discriminatory child care center offering equal treatment and services to all eligible children and their families without regard to ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry or family structure. Our adopted curriculum model is The Creative Curriculum, which provides a foundation for teaching based on family partnership, sound Child Development theories, providing an appropriate and supportive learning environment, and curriculum which is individualized for each child.
Santa Monica Montessori School in Santa Monica in west Los Angeles County, CA, is a private early childhood, elementary and junior high school offering Montessori school programs to children in grades Pre-K through to 7th. The Santa Monica Montessori School offers an enriched curriculum including exercises in practical life, sensorial, mathematics, reading, language, grace / courtesy, science, geography, history, fine arts, humanities, foreign languages and music. Our internationally diverse faculty are selected carefully for their love of teaching and respect for the Montessori method.
Santa Monica Montessori School is a private elementary school established in 1960 as a fully accredited Montessori school and teacher training institute by Dr. Claude Claremont, an associate of Dr. Maria Montessori. The Santa Monica Montessori School is registered with the California State Department of Education and adheres to the California Education Code. The school follows the public school calendar as set forth by the Santa Monica Unified School District.
For more than 100 years, Holy Family Day Home has been a pioneer in providing educational development for young children while nurturing positive interaction with their families. We offer first class Infant, Toddler, Preschool and Kindergarten Programs in San Francisco. As the oldest child care center in San Francisco, Holy Family Day Home continues to pioneer quality early childhood education and development for 171 children. We are proud to serve families in the Castro, Central East, Mission, Buena Vista and neighbouring Bay Area communities.
We partner with parents and guardians to encourage healthier families, build a foundation for lifelong achievement and open doors to a rewarding future. As the Day Home embarks on another century of service, we remain committed to fostering an environment of limitless possibilities for the children of the San Francisco Bay Area. We were named the highest quality childcare center in San Francisco by the California Department of Education in 2002 and in 2004 we were accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children. We serve Bay Area families from a diverse socio-economic background.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian day school offering a preschool through high school program on one campus.
The campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace in the San Fernando Valley region.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
The Delphi program includes a fully rounded curriculum available for all age levels. Even the very youngest students are exposed to basic concepts of science, history, and the various humanities.
A rigorous mastery of the basics forms the core of the curriculum, with the complete program developing a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge in cultural, scientific and social subjects.
In addition to traditional academic subjects, students get training in practical areas such as communication, manners, computers, nutrition and organization.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Parent Testimonial: "I am so grateful that a school like Delphi exists. The academic program is challenging and it makes the study of vital subjects (like reading and math) absolutely fun and rewarding.”
- Elementary School Parent
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• Upper School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Day-McKellar Preparatory School in La Mesa in San Diego County, Southern CA, is an accredited private school for children in grades Kindergarten through to 12th. At Day-McKeller, the emphasis is on critical thinking and reasoning skills. Our classrooms are designed to suit each subject and its optimal teaching and learning experience.
Day-McKellar Preparatory School is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). Day-McKellar Preparatory School is an inspiring educational community where families cultivate integrity, self-awareness and appreciation for all of life's wonders so they can create an inspired life spent realizing their dreams.
- Kindergarten through to 12th grade
- Ideal 1:8 faculty-to-student ratio
- Individualized education for every child
- Constructivist, or experience-based, learning
- Emphasis on critical thinking and reasoning skills
- Expert writing instruction
- Harvard Math Standards
- Classrooms designed to suit each subject