Seven Arrows Elementary School: Located in Pacific Palisades in Los Angeles, Seven Arrows Elementary School is a co-educational, kindergarten through to sixth grade school. Pacific Palisades is situated on the Westside of LA, along the Pacific Coast, north of Santa Monica, south of Malibu and east of Brentwood. Seven Arrows Elementary School is an outgrowth of Little Dolphins by the Sea Preschool, founded 13 years ago in nearby Temescal Canyon.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our school draws its inspiration from the multicultural arts and education program developed at Little Dolphins by the Sea. The school further emphasizes learning in science, math, and other arenas. We currently enroll approximately 100 students with a total of 19 teaching staff.
Education Programs: - All elementary school required courses for grades Kindergarten through to 6th grade.
- Our core curriculum consists of Mathematics, Science, Global Cultural History and Geography, and an Integrated Language Arts Program that includes Reading, Writing, Grammar, and Speaking and Listening.
- We also employ professionals to teach specialty classes such as: Drama, Spanish, Music, Karate, Dance, Physical Education & Art.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Wilshire Private School is an independent K-6 school located near the Miracle Mile district in Mid-Wilshire in Los Angeles. We also host international students mainly from Asia and specialize in intensive English language instruction. Wilshire Private School is accredited by The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Wilshire Private School was founded in 1985 by the Korean Institute of Southern California for the express purpose of offering a K-6 quality academic education enhanced with courses in the arts. We provide qualified, experienced, and caring teachers.
Our learning community flourishes in a well-located and safe environment conducive to well-rounded educational achievement. Wilshire Private is part of the Wilshire Performing Arts Academy, Hollywood Wilshire Sports League, the Independent School Alliance for Minority Students and are sponsored by the Korean Institute of Southern California (KISC).
We aim to offer an academic program second to none and to challenge each student to meet his / her potential by treating each individual as "gifted." As well, an additional goal is to create an atmosphere in which students look forward to coming to school each day.
Located on Lombard Street, San Francisco, CA, near the Bay, Presidio Knolls School is a non-profit Mandarin-immersion Reggio Emilia inspired pre-school. Our school comprises of a dedicated, generous group of parents and teachers who are committed to providing a multi-lingual, multi-cultural English and Mandarin Chinese environment where children can freely develop their gifts and interests. Since the inception of the school in February 2008, the faculty and parents have been working very hard to realize these goals. We serve families from Chinatown, Cow Hollow, Russian Hill, Pacific Heights and throughout San Fransico Bay communities.
Since the school was established, we have made great strides in implementing a Reggio Emilia inspired teaching philosophy in a Mandarin immersion classroom. To facilitate language reinforcement at home, we have produced and published weekly Youtube videos of Mandarin songs and stories. The teachers have also infused Chinese traditions, such as ancient poetry and festival celebrations, into the program to foster cultural awareness and expose our children to more sophisticated vocabularies.
Kiddie Spanish Academy is a bilingual preschool and child care service located in Mission Viejo, southern Orange County, CA. We offer a Spanish Immersion preschool program for children ages 3 to 5 who have no prior knowledge of Spanish. Children will be immersed in the Spanish language through play, action songs, hands-on games, art projects, Kiddie Cooking, Kiddie Zumba, and many other fun activities presented entirely in Spanish. Kiddie Spanish Academy is registered and licensed by the State of California.
Founded in 1908, Page Private School is a non-sectarian, co-educational school serving infants through to 8th Grade in Costa Mesa, Orange County in Southern CA. We also have campuses in Garden Grove in Northern Orange County, Hancock Park and Beverly Hills in Los Angeles, as well as in Orlando and Sanford, FL.
Since our founding more than 100 years ago, our mission has never wavered; Page offers preschool with potty training program, extended hours, summer program and advanced curriculum to provide the best student and family centered education to our communities.
Page Private School has an elite team of teachers and administrators, small class sizes, progressive curriculum and innovative resources to help young minds and imaginations thrive. We provide a quality, well rounded education for pre-school, elementary and middle school students. Our objective is to promote the incentives for scholarship, character and personality through individual attention.
Educational Programs for Students in Pre-K through Grade 8:
- Page Private School Infant and Toddler Program: 6 Weeks - 2 Years.
- Page Private School Preschool Program: Preschool with Potty Training Program.
- Kindergarten to 8th Grade Program
- Academic Enrichment Workshops
- Page Private School Summer Program
- Safe, clean, interactive learning environments
- Excellent parent and teacher communication
- Advanced curriculum including Spanish, Art & Computer lab
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Bay Area School of Enterprise (BASE) is a Charter Public School located on Third Street in Alameda, CA. The first youth-initiated charter high school in the country, BASE provides an environment in which youth take ownership of their own learning and change their own lives as they change the community around them.
BASE's approach to education, Enterprise Learning, is a developmental approach that integrates youth development practices, experiential education, constructivism, and traditional college preparatory learning. Enterprise Learning emphasizes project creation and performance as a tool to enhance personal efficacy, reading, writing and public speaking.
All students in the Bay Area (East Oakland, South Bay, San Francisco, Berkeley, Walnut Creek etc...) are eligible to enroll.
- BASE offers small class sizes, college preparation, community involvement, real world projects and leadership opportunities.
- The educational program at the BASE is based on “enterprise learning” - a project-based, hands-on approach that allows students to learn academic subjects and real-world skills through work on enterprises that they create and grow.