NSL Mondial, International Boarding School Program in Ontario:
Quality Canadian high school diploma education with boarding facilities in Ontario! NSL Mondial is a leading facilitator of admissions to private and public high schools in Ottawa for international students (girls and boys) from around the world as well for locally-based day students. Our partner private boarding school in Ottawa (a leading college preparatory school) offers Grades 9, 10, 11 and Grade 12 courses needed to complete the Ontario Secondary School Diploma program. Located in a historic building close to a UNESCO World Heritage Site, our school offers students a very safe and secure setting in a beautiful region of Canada. Contact us at NSL Mondial today about the high school grade and educational needs of your child.
• Following the Ontario Ministry of Education curriculum, our partner private school offers programs to international students, and are ideally suited to students desiring individual attention. These programs are highly-tailored to match the educational, linguistic, and cultural needs of your child, to ensure his/her success within the classroom.
• Benefit from individualized teacher-student interaction, hands-on learning, and a warm and friendly community environment.
• The comprehensive programs taught allow students to flourish both academically and socially.
• Academic Success: Most students receive scholarships to top world-ranked universities. We are proud that so many Grade 12 & University Qualification Year Program students receive early offers of admissions from colleges and universities in Canada and UK.
High School Study Programs:
• Secondary School Diploma Program for Grades 9 to 12 (earning the Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
• University Qualification Year
• 4-week High School Credit Summer Program
English language learning courses for international boarding students:
• ESL Foundation Year Program
• ESL Camps throughout the year
• A True International School - with students from around the world & from within our own local community!
• 60 Student Capacity
• High Academic Standards.
• #1 Ranked high school education system in the world.
• 100% university placement rate to date.
• Most students receive scholarships to top world-ranked universities
• Average class size of 10 students.
• Highly qualified teachers.
• Teacher-to-student ratio of 1:8.
• Excellent boarding facilities with 24/7 supervision.
• 3 hours of IELTS training per week (when needed).
• ESL support classes (for non-native English speakers).
• Weekly university advising and counseling
• Supportive, nurturing and safe environment.
• School inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Education and the Ontario Ministry of Health.
• Our partner boarding school is nestled on a UNESCO World Heritage Site, just 45 minutes from Ottawa, Ontario. Situated in an idyllic historic building and grounds, the school provides an ideal home for our students in a warm community where many villagers greet and know our students by name, where your child can feel safe and secure.
• Ottawa is the capital of Canada, and with a metropolitan population of over 1.3 million people, is the largest city in the Eastern Ontario region (which shares shares borders and water boundaries with the Canadian province of Quebec to the north, and New York State to the east and south).
• Ottawa is also the fifth largest city in Canada, and offers a high standard of living and low unemployment.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, with a number of renowned post-secondary colleges and universities, as well as cultural institutions and numerous museums.
• Ease of access: Ottawa is served by Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport which is Ontario's second-busiest airport. Ottawa is only 1 hour by airplane from Toronto, and 4 hours by train.
• “I studied at this school for two years and I learned so much! My spoken English improved a lot because of the English Only Policy. I also became much more independent through my experiences.”
Student from China
• “I am really happy to be here. It’s been the greatest year of my life as I have met a lot of people from other countries and they teach me a lot about their cultures and I teach them about mine.”
Student from Mexico
• “I really like the familiar atmosphere here. I did not want to get lost at a big private school, so here I have a feeling that my individual needs are addressed.”
Student from Germany
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.