Boarding schools in North America: Private boarding in Canada, high school in Toronto, Ontario for boys & girls. University preparatory programs for secondary school students, co-ed residential education..
Bond Academy: Located in a quiet residential district of Toronto, ON, Bond Academy of Toronto is a private, co-educational, non-denominational, independent school, with students from Kindergarten to Grade 12, with boarding options from Grades 9-12. Bond Academy delivers an enriched curriculum within a challenging and supportive environment enhanced by our outstanding facilities. Our small classes and dedicated professional staff promote both the character and skills development of our students within a kind, caring and nurturing environment.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Boarding & Day School Programs for Canadian & International Students:
- Elementary & Secondary School Day Programs (Montessori-12th Grade)
- Boarding Programs (Grades 9-12)
- University Prep
- ESL English courses
- Healthy Active Living program
- Intramural & Aquatics program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Founded in 1872, Stanstead College in Quebec, Canada is an independent Canadian boarding and day school for boys and girls in Grades 7 through 12. The school has a population of approximately 200 students and a highly involved faculty and staff. In addition to the Quebec Diploma at Secondary V (Grade 11), Stanstead College offers a Grade 12 option based on Advanced Placement and Ontario pre-university programs. Stanstead College focuses on private school education for students from Canada and around the world with a highly structured and supportive program in a small, secure environment. Class sizes average12 students with a teacher-student ratio of 1:8. We have exceptional university placement rates. Stanstead College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and the Quebec Ministry of Education.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Canada, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Located in Hamilton, southern Ontario, Columbia International College is the largest private junior and senior boarding high school in Canada. Established in 1979, Columbia currently welcomes 1700 students from 72 countries and has a faculty of 300 teachers and support staff.
The diversity of Columbia’s staff and student-body enhances the learning environment and encourages creative thinking. Columbia believes in the individuality of each student and tailors its resources to effectively meet the unique Academic, Social, Emotional and Physical (ASEP) needs of our students.
As a result, 100% of our students, since 1995, have received admission to top universities worldwide; many with scholarships.
- Junior Middle School Program (Grades 7-8)
- High School Program (Grades 9-12)
- University Transfer (AP) Program
- Pre-University Program
- IELTS/TOEFL Preparation Program
- SAT Preparation Program
- Summer Camp Program
Located on a 27 acre park like setting in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. IB World School - Académie Ste Cécile International School is affiliated with the International Baccalaureate Organization and prepares students for the world recognized International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Diploma). Founded and based on principles of the Roman Catholic Church, we are committed to the ecumenical movement with great sensitivity to inter-faith dialogue by respecting the religious and cultural diversity of students and faculty. Associated with the University of Windsor with access to library resources, laboratories and computer services. Selected professors from the university teach and advise at ASCIS.
Elementary and Secondary School for Day and Resident Students offering: Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD Programme), International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme, ESL, FSL, SAT & TOEFL Courses, Summer ESL CoursesSpecial Offers:
School size of 275 students with 75 boarding / residential students.
• Erindale Academy is a high quality private school that provides an ideal environment for international students in Grades 9-12 who desire to make a smooth transition from education in their home country to a university or college in North America.
• Located next to the University of Toronto, Mississauga campus, we are unique in Canada as the only university preparatory school located minutes from a university campus.
• We offer full-year and semester abroad programs from Grade 9 to Grade 12 that satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines. We also offer an Advanced Placement (AP) program.
• On campus boarding facilities and homestay accommodation options are available to students.
• The Advanced Placement Program (AP) is a high school pre-university program that is authorised by the American University Council for secondary school in the USA and Canada. Successful completion of AP courses allow students to earn university credits that may be applied to their university program.
• TEA delivers a modern, personalized, student focused Canadian High School curriculum, reinforced with English learner language courses for academic study in Honors Mathematics, Science and Technology.
Located in Outlook, west central Saskatchewan, just 1 hour south of Saskatoon, LBCI High School is a co-educational residential high school offering Grades 10-12 to Canadian and international students. Our vision is to minister to the whole person as we live, learn, play, serve and worship together in a dynamic Christian community. At LBCI all courses are recognized by Saskatchewan Education and transferable to other provinces and used for entrance to all post secondary institutions.
LCBI High School is one of Canada's premiere private Christian schools. LCBI is a boarding school that has delivered quality education and learning experiences for young people for over 100 years.