GEOS Language Academy Ottawa:
Welcome to GEOS Language Academy – Ottawa in the very heart of Canada's Capital! We are located in Ontario, east-central Canada. At GEOS Language Academy-Ottawa, students have a lot of options. They can study full time immersion English in our comprehensive English program or, if they are interested in going to university in Canada of the US they can study for the TOEFL® test in our TOEFL® iBT Program. We also offer academic English, business English, grammar class, active listening lessons, clear speech classes, pronunciation and fluency courses as well as writing courses and vocabulary building class.
* GEOS Canada is committed to continuous development and growth, while maintaining the high level of student care and quality of programs that are our trademarks. Students can choose to study with any of GEOS Canada's academies with confidence and be assured that their learning ( and living) experience will everything they dream it will be!
* GEOS Corporation has been around for more than 30 years, and GEOS Canada started operations almost 20 years ago in Vancouver in 1987. There are now campuses in Ottawa, Victoria, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Calgary.
* Our schools are located in the very core of the most exciting, unique cities in Canada, encouraging students to sample life in more than one place. Many students visit multiple schools and have the opportunity to experience the wonderful diversity of Canadian culture, geography, and climate.
- ESL Programs
- Full Immersion Programs
- Intensive English Programs
- Academic English
- Business English
- TOEFL Exam Preparation Course
- Comprehensive English Program
- Active Listening Lessons
- Integrated Skills Class
- Pronunciation and Fluency Course
- Vocabulary Building Class
- Clear Speech Course
- Grammar Works Course
- Writing Right Class
- Writing for Academic Purposes
- In Other Words Course
- Specialized Courses
- Evening Courses
- Full-time and Part-time Courses
Students can choose betwen homestay, hostel and hotel accommodation.
Ottawa has loads of culture and history! There are 29 museums, 12 of which exhibit national treasures. The Museum of Nature looks like a castle straight from medieval times and is sure to spark your interest and imagination. Other museums include: the Museums of Science and Technology, Civilization Aviation.
Just across the Ottawa River in Hull, Quebec, is beautiful Gatineau Park where everyone can get back to nature in a big way! Only 15 minutes from downtown Ottawa, Gatineau Park is over 36,000 hectares of unspoiled nature. Bicycle and hiking trails make it easy for everyone to explore this wonderland!
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 130 Albert Street Suite 900, Ottawa, Ontario , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.