Holly's Hair School: Holly's Hair School is located in the heart of North Vancouver, on the north shore of Burrard Inlet, directly across from Vancouver, British Columbia. We have a salon and school, both located at one modern facility. Since it’s opening in 1998, it has been the premier hairdressing school on the North Shore. With education at the heart of the business, Holly’s team is dedicated to the art of beauty.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our 10 month program is designed for you to achieve excellence through hands-on curriculum, made to inspire you, flex your imagination, create trends and find success. The program is 30 hours per week, running Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00am to 4:30 pm.
Program Features: - 10 months duration
- practical, hands-on approach to cosmetology
- flexible schedules
- weekly theory topics
- student loans available
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, The Media Unit of Holland College offers full-time Certificate & Diploma programs in media & creative disciplines such as Journalism, Photography & Digital Imaging, Graphic Design, Video Game Animation, and Fundamental Arts. With programs for students of all backgrounds and tastes, Holland College's reputation as a leader in hands-on, skills-based training is putting our graduates to work all over the world.
At Holland College, we believe that you will get the most out of your college experience if you have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities outside of class. When our students were asked why they chose Holland College for their career training, their top three answers were: employment opportunities; the college offered their program of choice; and the college's emphasis on skills oriented training.
With four convenient locations across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Arthur Murray Dance Studio is your premier dance studio in Toronto, ON. Our locations include Kingsway, Yorkville, North York and Woodbridge. Our dance school operates under the famous and reputable Arthur Murray franchise, the world’s largest dance instruction organization. We've taught Latin & ballroom dance lessons in Toronto to over 100,000 students since 1952.
If you’ve been thinking about dance lessons, but are nervous or intimidated, don’t be. We offer dance lessons to students of all skill levels. We'll work with you to create a personalized program of private lessons & group classes to help you learn what you want, and at your own pace.
Take advantage of our proven 3-way system that includes private classes, group dance classes, and practice sessions. Together, these elements target these areas: knowledge, repetition, and application. Our dance classes have helped thousands of people from all walks of life become confident on the dance floor.
Our studios are staffed with friendly dance teachers who are highly trained professionals striving to make your dance lessons as much fun & as enriching as possible.
If you are looking to free your imagination with a career that involves a passion for creativity, LaSalle College Vancouver can provide you with the skills to launch your career. Students are able to follow their passions and satisfy their vision of design. We provide you with the knowledge and resources to push your limits, maximize your learning and fully develop your talent. We strive to stimulate the creative force of each student and prepare the student to meet the needs of the industry.
We offer Diploma programs in Fashion Design & Merchandising, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Animation, and Jewellery Design. Our aim is to provide our students with training to assist them to acquire the skills and techniques required in today's design industry.
Our small class sizes enhance the student’s learning opportunities and provide extensive student/instructor interaction. We provide a supportive, nurturing learning environment with industry experienced instructors. LaSalle College Vancouver is fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of British Columbia.
Improve your art / design / architecture portfolio with private lessons from renowned art tutor Mr Rick Gee.
PortfolioPrep provides private, one to one portfolio preparation sessions and experienced guidance to Canadian and international students. Lessons are available online via Skype, and in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario, Canada.
Preparing a strong portfolio to demonstrate your artistic abilities is a critical part of your application to any art school or college around the world.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Canada & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra