Learn English in Canada: ESL schools in Toronto, intensive English courses, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC preparation in Ontario, business ESL classes, academic English for international students, university preparation, homestay in Canada, working holiday programs, Estudiar inglés en Toronto
Ontario International College: Ontario International College is an inspected private English language school school registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education and located in Toronto, Ontario, east-central Canada. It is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education to offer summer and winter ESL (English as a Second Language) and EAP (English for Academic Purposes) programs including general, academic and business English courses, English homestay, exam preparation IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, GMAT and GRE and Ontario Secondary School Diploma Grade 11 and 12 University preparation courses to students from around the world. We also offer graduate preparation programs, work and holiday & work and study programs.
Since its inception, OIC has positioned itself as a pathway for admission to universities in Canada and the United States. OIC provides a solid foundation for university studies by offering quality university preparation courses and rigorous ESL training while maintaining high academic standards and giving careful attention to each student. OIC’s flexible approach to entry requirements makes it an open and accessible institution, serving the educational needs of a diverse range of international students.
An Ontario International College representative is available to welcome international students upon their arrival at the airport and transfer them to their selected accommodation. This popular service provides an excellent introduction to Toronto and allows for a smooth transition to your new home. Students must provide details of their flight prior to their arrival in order to use this service.
Located in Toronto, Canada's largest city and one of the world's most desirable places to live, Sol Schools Toronto took its first registration in 1996. The school's founding philosophy was to offer high quality English programs in a warm and comfortable atmosphere for students from around the world.
Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of full-time and part-time intensive English courses including General English, Business English and exam preparation for the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and Cambridge FCE / CAE exams. Private English lessons are also available.
With a maximum class size of 12, innovative instructors, a full calendar of activities and the safety and comforts offered in Toronto you are sure to have the time of your life at Sol Schools Toronto! Homestay accommodation with Canadian host families is available as well as holiday study programs for teenagers.
Sol Schools Toronto is conveniently located in downtown Toronto. Only a few minutes walk from Yonge and Bloor, the school is close to many trendy shops, cafés, restaurants, cultural centres and attractions.
- Semi-intensive General English (20 or 25 classes/wk)
- Intensive English (30 classes/wk)
- Power English (35 classes/wk)
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge FCE / CAE exam preparation
- Private & semi-private English lessons
- Executive / Business English training
- Professional Internship
- Work and Study program
- Work and Travel program
- Homestay ESL program
- Summer/Holiday program for juniors & teens
- TESL Canada certified intensive teacher training
Metropolitan College in downtown Toronto, Ontario offers Specialized English Language programs (ESL) for international and Canadian students. Our English courses are ideal for professional preparation, academic preparation or personal enrichment.
You can purchase block packages of 5, 10, 20 or 40 classes. Classes are available 7 days a week (mornings, afternoons and evenings) at our Toronto campus. All programs are results-focused, preparing students to become successful communicators.
All classes are small, and we ensure that you receive the attention you need to achieve your goals. Our small classes also give you more opportunity to participate in conversation, and begin to communicate more easily from the very first day!
Metropolitan College is located on The Danforth, one of the most vibrant areas of downtown Toronto. Just steps from the Pape subway station, it is easily accessible. The College is surrounded by many welcoming restaurants, distinctive shops, lively bars and pubs, entertaining theater, lounges featuring live music and trendy cafes.
- Full Time ESL program
- iSpeak ENGLISH! (a unique course that helps you improve all skills while focusing on speaking)
- Full-time IELTS test preparation course
- Business English / Corporate training classes
Classes are purchased in blocks of 5, 10, 20, or 40 - available on-campus in the morning, afternoon & evening.
English Pronunciation training
Private English lessons (including for TOEFL test prep, MELAB / TOEIC test prep, Cambridge ESOL exam prep, customized English conversation classes..)
Situated just 12km north of Downtown Toronto, in North York ON, Omnicom School of Languages has been providing quality English language courses to students from all over the world for forty years. We also have a campus in Calgary, Alberta. Our high-quality academic programs are available for beginner to advanced level English learners, and include complete English immersion experiences, Business English courses, specialized ESL exam preparation such as IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, college preparation pathway programs, a Homestay program, and more.
Students can choose from short to long-term study options, with courses ranging from 2 to 48 weeks in length. We also provide a range of Summer & Winter ESL programs at our schools.
We have a variety of programs to suit all your needs, including a homestay program for you to experience North American culture and lifestyle, and exciting and fun activities to guarantee a rich and fulfilling experience. Upon arrival, a complete placement test (listening, speaking, reading, writing, structures and grammar) is administered to each student to ensure that he or she starts at the correct level. Certificates are awarded upon successful completion of studies.
Our dedicated staff have the skills and experience to help you succeed in your language goals. There is no substitute for personalized instruction from recognized experts. This is why so many people from around the world choose Omnicom School of Languages.
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language (ESL) Courses:
- Intensive English Programs
- Private English Lessons
- Summer/Winter Language Activity Courses
Level-Specific English Courses:
- English Exam Prep (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge FCE/CAE, CAEL, GRE, GMAT)
- Study & Work in Canada
- Academic/College Prep Pathways
- Business English
- English for Tourism & Hospitality
- English for Nursing
- Power English for Life
- Focus on Communication
- TESL Teacher Training (Calgary only)
- Homestay Program
• Learn English in Ontario, Canada with NSL Mondial!
• Based in Toronto and Ottawa, NSL provides English language courses to adult and junior international students from around the world of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• Offering a professional environment in which to learn English or improve your current English language skills, our Ontario schools have a multicultural atmosphere with students from over 20 different countries. This provides lot of opportunities for you to practice your English outside of the classroom.
• All NSL Mondial teachers in Canada hold a university degree and TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) certification. Many have extensive experience in teaching English in foreign countries worldwide.
• Students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• Improve your English language ability, increase your English exam scores, and achieve your language learning goals with Focus Education Centre of Canada.
• Situated in central Mississauga, just 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto, we provide a range of English language exam preparation courses, including IELTS and CELPIP.
• Intensive (30 hours per week), full-time (20 hours), and part time (10 hours) study options are available for all of our English exam preparation programs.
• We specialize in group IELTS preparation. Our IELTS program will help you build the strategies and skills you need in order to succeed on the day of your exam.
• We also provide a Focus English course for beginner to advanced level students. This is a general English program that increases your proficiency through classes on speaking, listening, reading, writing, pronunciation, and grammar.
• We prepare our students to succeed on the day of their English language proficiency exam. The skills and strategies needed to get a high mark are covered in-depth, every day of the course.
Student Review: "I really recommend this Centre for people in Ontario. Excellent helpful administration. Nice environment full of positive energy." - Haleem, Canada
English Language Exam Preparation Courses: Intensive, Full-time & Part-time study options
• IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
• CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program)
General English Course: • Focus English (Beginner to advanced)
IT / Administration Programs: • Quick Books (Hands On Training)
• Microsoft Office & Microsoft Windows
• Business Analyst
• Big Data
• SAP FICO
• Canadian Residency Application Prep (CARMs)
• Flight Attendant Training
Study English in beautiful Vancouver, Canada at International House Vancouver (IHV)!
We provide quality English language courses to international students (adults, teenagers, and children) from around the world. Taught by highly qualified and experienced professionals, our accredited programs are truly unique in the flexibility that we offer to our students.
In addition to our English courses for beginners to advanced learners, we offer ESL teacher training programs.
The school is accredited by the International House World Organisation and Languages Canada, both quality organizations assuring that their members adhere to the highest standards in teaching English as a foreign language.
Our wide range of ESL programs includes General English, IELTS & TOEFL test preparation, university pathway program, Business English classes, private English lessons, working holiday programs, and junior programs for children and teenagers.
With its scenic views, mild climate and friendly people Vancouver is consistently ranked as one of the top places to live in the world.
It offers outstanding outdoor adventures and while the city itself, located at sea-level, is known for temperate climate, the surrounding mountains are covered in snow making it perfect for winter sports and breath taking views.
Student Testimonial: "It`s the perfect place to learn English! Definitely the best school in Vancouver!!!"
• General English (beginner to upper advanced levels)
• Elective English courses
• Exam Preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, PET, FCE, CAE & CPE
• Business English
• Private & semi-private tutoring
• University Pathway Program / English for Academic Purposes
• Programs for Working Holiday Visa Holders
• Junior Summer & Winter Programs
• Programs for adults 50+
• Homestudy Program (Live and study in your teacher’s home)
• TESL Certificate & CELTA English Teacher Training...