Learn English in Canada: ESL schools in Toronto, intensive English courses, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC preparation in Ontario, business ESL classes, academic English for international students, university preparation, homestay in Toronto, working holiday programs, Cursos inglés en Canada
Ontario International College, Toronto: Ontario International College is an inspected private English language school school registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education and located in Toronto, Ontario, east-central Canada. It is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education to offer summer and winter ESL (English as a Second Language) and EAP (English for Academic Purposes) programs including general, academic and business English courses, exam perparation for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, GMAT and GRE and O.S.S.D. (Ontario Secondary School Diploma) Grade 11 and 12 University preparation courses to students from around the world. We also offer graduate preparation programs, work and holiday & work and study programs.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Since its inception, OIC has positioned itself as a pathway for admission to universities in Canada and the United States. OIC provides a solid foundation for university studies by offering quality university preparation courses and rigorous ESL training while maintaining high academic standards and giving careful attention to each student. OIC’s flexible approach to entry requirements makes it an open and accessible institution, serving the educational needs of a diverse range of international students.
Courses / Programs:
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Programs including English Homestay, General English, Academic English and Business English
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Programs
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma Grade 11 and Grade 12 University Preparation Courses
- Exam Preparation Courses IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, GMAT and GRE
- Summer and Winter Camps
- Graduate Preparation Courses for international students who wish to pursue a Masters degree
- Working Holiday Program
- Work and Study Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Improve your English language ability, increase your English exam scores, and achieve your language learning goals with Focus Education Centre of Canada.
• Situated in central Mississauga, just 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto, we provide a range of English language exam preparation courses, including IELTS and CELPIP.
• Intensive (30 hours per week), full-time (20 hours), and part time (10 hours) study options are available for all of our English exam preparation programs.
• We specialize in group IELTS preparation. Our IELTS program will help you build the strategies and skills you need in order to succeed on the day of your exam.
• We also provide a Focus English course for beginner to advanced level students. This is a general English program that increases your proficiency through classes on speaking, listening, reading, writing, pronunciation, and grammar.
• We prepare our students to succeed on the day of their English language proficiency exam. The skills and strategies needed to get a high mark are covered in-depth, every day of the course.
Student Review: "I really recommend this Centre for people in Ontario. Excellent helpful administration. Nice environment full of positive energy." - Haleem, Canada
English Language Exam Preparation Courses: Intensive, Full-time & Part-time study options
• IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
• CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program)
General English Course: • Focus English (Beginner to advanced)
IT / Administration Programs: • Quick Books (Hands On Training)
• Microsoft Office & Microsoft Windows
• Business Analyst
• Big Data
• SAP FICO
• Canadian Residency Application Prep (CARMs)
• Flight Attendant Training
Located in the heart of downtown Calgary, Alberta, Omnicom School of Languages is one of Canada's leading English language schools. We provide a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to students from around the world. Students can choose from short or long-term study options with courses ranging from 2 to 48 weeks in length.
Courses include complete English immersion experiences, specialized ESL exam preparation (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge FCE..), Business English courses, college preparation courses, a Homestay program, Summer & Winter courses, English teacher training (TESL), and more.
Our dedicated staff have the skills and experience to help you succeed in your language goals. There is no substitute for personalized instruction from recognized experts. This is why so many people from around the world choose Omnicom School of Languages.
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language (ESL) Courses:
- Intensive English Programs
- Private English Lessons
- Summer/Winter Courses
Level-Specific English Courses:
- English Exam Prep (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, Cambridge FCE/CAE, CAEL...)
- College Prep Pathways
- Business English
- English for Specific Purposes
- Study & Work
- Homestay Program...
English Teacher Training (TESL):
- 120 hour Online TESL Certificate (accredited by TESL Canada)
- TEYL Course (Teaching English for Young Learners)
- TESOL Course
• Learn English in Toronto with NSL Mondial! We provide top-quality English immersion in small classes. We teach adult and junior international students from around the world of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• Offering a professional environment in which to learn English or improve your current English language skills, our Toronto school has a multicultural atmosphere with students from over 20 different countries. This provides lot of opportunities for you to practice your English outside of the classroom.
• We also offer an intensive University Pathway Program (UPP) which aims to develop your critical thinking skills, and prepare you for academic study in one of 16 partner college & universities, which are among the very best nationally ranked and internationally recognized third level institutions in Canada.
• Before you can apply for the UPP, you must complete the final level of our General English (GE) program.
• The largest city in Canada, Toronto is located on the northern shores of Lake Ontario. A safe and friendly city, it is home to people from around the world.
• With an excellent public transportation system, Toronto offers an active downtown life, with easy access to parklands and beaches.
• We also offer English courses in the following cities in Canada: Vancouver, Ottawa, Halifax, Winnipeg, and Whistler.
English Courses for Adults: Taught at 7 levels - beginner to advanced.
• Full-time English course
• Part-time English course
• Intensive English course
• IELTS exam preparation
• Business English classes
• Homestay program / live with a Canadian family
University Pathway Program (UPP)
• Intensive 12 week program focusing on developing your critical thinking skills & preparing you for academic study in one of 16 partner college & universities in Canada.
ESL Programs for Juniors:
• English camps for children & teenagers (ages 8 to 19)
• Kaplan International offers English language courses to students from around the world at our English school in Downtown Vancouver BC. We have gained an international reputation for high academic standards and innovative teaching techniques.
• Our courses include intensive English, exam preparation for the TOEFL and Cambridge FCE, CAE & CPE exams and Academic Year / Semester programs for international students who wish to study English in Canada.
• We offer a comprehensive selection of English courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity. You can also personalise your courses to match your language goals through electives and supplementary study sessions. We welcome students of all levels and our qualified and experienced teachers help you to learn English quickly.
• Our English school is located close to the famous Robson Street and just a few steps from the exceptional shopping district, spectacular harbour and mountain views.
• Students have easy access to local ski resorts such as Canada's famous Whistler Mountain and beautiful Canadian national parks.
We are located in 167 Queen Street South, Suite 8 Streetsville, Ontario, L5M 1L2 Canada. Our location combines the safety and friendly interaction of a close community with the excitement of a vibrant city. A short trip in one direction by bus, train or car will bring you into the real country, in the other direction into downtown Toronto. Small town charm, and big city fun. Truly the best of both worlds.
TOEFL, 20-hr Social, 25-hr Conversation, 30-hr Academic, Deluxe Fluency, One-on-One
Participate in our Community Workshop, free for our students. Practice your English by volunteering with the community.
Medical English Diploma now available at ILSC - Vancouver.
Designed for Medical Professionals
Learn Medical English Terminology
Communicate Effectively in Medical Situations
Practice by Exploring Medical Case Studies and Describing Patient Conditions
Gain the Ability to Describe and Explain Medical Symptoms and Procedures in English
Medical English Program Overview
The Medical English Diploma Program is made up of 3 individual 4-week certificates. Students can complete individual certificates or take all 3 to earn the diploma. The certificates can be taken in any order (not necessarily sequentially) so students can enter the program at the start of any ILSC session.