Learn English in Canada: ESL schools in Toronto, intensive English courses, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC preparation in Ontario, business ESL classes, academic English for international students, university preparation, homestay in Toronto, working holiday programs, Cursos inglés en Canada
Ontario International College, Toronto: Ontario International College is an inspected private English language school school registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education and located in Toronto, Ontario, east-central Canada. It is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education to offer summer and winter ESL (English as a Second Language) and EAP (English for Academic Purposes) programs including general, academic and business English courses, exam perparation for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, GMAT and GRE and O.S.S.D. (Ontario Secondary School Diploma) Grade 11 and 12 University preparation courses to students from around the world. We also offer graduate preparation programs, work and holiday & work and study programs.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Since its inception, OIC has positioned itself as a pathway for admission to universities in Canada and the United States. OIC provides a solid foundation for university studies by offering quality university preparation courses and rigorous ESL training while maintaining high academic standards and giving careful attention to each student. OIC’s flexible approach to entry requirements makes it an open and accessible institution, serving the educational needs of a diverse range of international students.
Courses / Programs:
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Programs including English Homestay, General English, Academic English and Business English
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Programs
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma Grade 11 and Grade 12 University Preparation Courses
- Exam Preparation Courses IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, GMAT and GRE
- Summer and Winter Camps
- Graduate Preparation Courses for international students who wish to pursue a Masters degree
- Working Holiday Program
- Work and Study Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Learn English in Toronto with NSL Mondial! We provide top-quality English immersion in small classes. We teach adult and junior international students from around the world of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• Offering a professional environment in which to learn English or improve your current English language skills, our Toronto school has a multicultural atmosphere with students from over 20 different countries. This provides lot of opportunities for you to practice your English outside of the classroom.
• We also offer an intensive University Pathway Program (UPP) which aims to develop your critical thinking skills, and prepare you for academic study in one of 16 partner college & universities, which are among the very best nationally ranked and internationally recognized third level institutions in Canada.
• Before you can apply for the UPP, you must complete the final level of our General English (GE) program.
• The largest city in Canada, Toronto is located on the northern shores of Lake Ontario. A safe and friendly city, it is home to people from around the world.
• With an excellent public transportation system, Toronto offers an active downtown life, with easy access to parklands and beaches.
• We also offer English courses in the following cities in Canada: Vancouver, Ottawa, Halifax, Winnipeg, and Whistler.
English Courses for Adults: Taught at 7 levels - beginner to advanced.
• Full-time English course
• Part-time English course
• Intensive English course
• IELTS exam preparation
• Business English classes
• Homestay program / live with a Canadian family
University Pathway Program (UPP)
• Intensive 12 week program focusing on developing your critical thinking skills & preparing you for academic study in one of 16 partner college & universities in Canada.
ESL Programs for Juniors:
• English camps for children & teenagers (ages 8 to 19)
• Kaplan International offers English language courses to students from around the world at our English school in Downtown Vancouver BC. We have gained an international reputation for high academic standards and innovative teaching techniques.
• Our courses include intensive English, exam preparation for the TOEFL and Cambridge FCE, CAE & CPE exams and Academic Year / Semester programs for international students who wish to study English in Canada.
• We offer a comprehensive selection of English courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity. You can also personalise your courses to match your language goals through electives and supplementary study sessions. We welcome students of all levels and our qualified and experienced teachers help you to learn English quickly.
• Our English school is located close to the famous Robson Street and just a few steps from the exceptional shopping district, spectacular harbour and mountain views.
• Students have easy access to local ski resorts such as Canada's famous Whistler Mountain and beautiful Canadian national parks.
Located in the heart of downtown Calgary, Alberta, Omnicom School of Languages is one of Canada's leading English language schools. We provide a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to students from around the world. Students can choose from short or long-term study options with courses ranging from 2 to 48 weeks in length.
Courses include complete English immersion experiences, specialized ESL exam preparation (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge FCE..), Business English courses, college preparation courses, a Homestay program, Summer & Winter courses, English teacher training (TESL), and more.
Our dedicated staff have the skills and experience to help you succeed in your language goals. There is no substitute for personalized instruction from recognized experts. This is why so many people from around the world choose Omnicom School of Languages.
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language (ESL) Courses:
- Intensive English Programs
- Private English Lessons
- Summer/Winter Courses
Level-Specific English Courses:
- English Exam Prep (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, Cambridge FCE/CAE, CAEL...)
- College Prep Pathways
- Business English
- English for Specific Purposes
- Study & Work
- Homestay Program...
English Teacher Training (TESL):
- 120 hour Online TESL Certificate (accredited by TESL Canada)
- TEYL Course (Teaching English for Young Learners)
- TESOL Course
Focus Education Centre of Canada, Mississauga, Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Situated in Mississauga, Ontario, Focus Education Centre of Canada is an English language school that provides English language exam preparation courses to local students and international students.
• Our aim is to prepare you to achieve high scores in internationally-recognized English language and post graduate examinations, specializing in group preparation for the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
• For students who need to reach the IELTS level, we recommend our Focus on English program. This is a general English class that helps students improve their language skills in all areas.
• Our group classes are suitable for all levels, from beginner to advanced.
• We also offer group classes and private tutoring in preparation for the CELPIP exam (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program).
• In addition, students preparing for medical postgraduate studies can prepare for their MCAT, MCCEE, & USMLE exams with us.
• Our school is located in the heart of Mississauga, a truly multicultural and exciting city 23km (15 miles) west of Toronto.
• We teach English language students, but also anyone who want to improve their English language skills to help them further in life.
Student Review: "What a pleasure to work with this team. I passed the TOEFL and now submitting score for College admissions.Focus Education helped me to improve my life in several ways and today I feel more comfortable communicating with the average Canadian and American."
Career Training / IT Courses:
• Quick Books; Microsoft Windows; Microsoft Office; Business Analyst; Quality Analyst; ASP.net; Big Data; SAP FICO Training; Canadian Residency Application Prep (CARMs); ISO Training & Certification Courses.
Study English in beautiful Vancouver, Canada at International House Vancouver (IHV)!
We provide quality English language courses to international students (adults, teenagers, and children) from around the world. Taught by highly qualified and experienced professionals, our accredited programs are truly unique in the flexibility that we offer to our students.
In addition to our English courses for beginners to advanced learners, we offer ESL teacher training programs.
The school is accredited by the International House World Organisation and Languages Canada, both quality organizations assuring that their members adhere to the highest standards in teaching English as a foreign language.
Our wide range of ESL programs includes General English, IELTS & TOEFL test preparation, university pathway program, Business English classes, private English lessons, working holiday programs, and junior programs for children and teenagers.
With its scenic views, mild climate and friendly people Vancouver is consistently ranked as one of the top places to live in the world.
It offers outstanding outdoor adventures and while the city itself, located at sea-level, is known for temperate climate, the surrounding mountains are covered in snow making it perfect for winter sports and breath taking views.
Student Testimonial: "It`s the perfect place to learn English! Definitely the best school in Vancouver!!!"
• General English (beginner to upper advanced levels)
• Elective English courses
• Exam Preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, PET, FCE, CAE & CPE
• Business English
• Private & semi-private tutoring
• University Pathway Program / English for Academic Purposes
• Programs for Working Holiday Visa Holders
• Junior Summer & Winter Programs
• Programs for adults 50+
• Homestudy Program (Live and study in your teacher’s home)
• TESL Certificate & CELTA English Teacher Training...
Medical English Diploma now available at ILSC - Vancouver.
Designed for Medical Professionals
Learn Medical English Terminology
Communicate Effectively in Medical Situations
Practice by Exploring Medical Case Studies and Describing Patient Conditions
Gain the Ability to Describe and Explain Medical Symptoms and Procedures in English
Medical English Program Overview
The Medical English Diploma Program is made up of 3 individual 4-week certificates. Students can complete individual certificates or take all 3 to earn the diploma. The certificates can be taken in any order (not necessarily sequentially) so students can enter the program at the start of any ILSC session.