Yukon School of Visual Arts: The Yukon School of Visual Arts (SOVA) is situated in the spectacular northern setting of Dawson City, Yukon, Canada. The school is an accredited post-secondary institution featuring a Foundation Year program that specializes in the instruction, promotion and advancement of contemporary visual arts practices from a multiplicity of cultural perspectives.
Perspective & Structural Drawing for the Visual Arts
Courses / Programs
Perspective is the FOUNDATION of drawing and EVERY ARTIST should have this essential knowledge & skill.
This Art Instructional Program is INVALUABLE for anyone needing or interested in creating perspective accurate drawings in the Visual Arts, especially in the fields of: Advertising, Architecture, Interior Design, Animation, Cartooning, Gaming, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Illustration, Education, Industrial Design, Live Action, Theater, Landscape Architecture & Woodworking.
Many drawings completed in the program can be used in a PORTFOLIO to aid in finding work, or entering into more art schooling.
Located just outside DUNDAS WEST Subway Station, TORONTO, Canada
Ample FREE PARKING under the school
Kingdom of Beauty Cosmetic Centre is conveniently located in Mississauga, in the western part of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) in Southern Ontario. We offer a make-up artist training course that will help you to turn your passion for makeup into your dream career! This course is 10 hours in duration (5 x 2-hour sessions) and is aimed at advanced students who want to start their own freelance make-up artist business. You will learn how you can start your own full-time or part-time makeup business with next to nothing in start-up costs. Graduates can freelance offering their services to private individuals for makeup applications, special occasions and weddings.
Established in 2006, Kingdom of Beauty Cosmetic Centre is owned by Maha Beyhum who decided to follow her passion and specialize in skin care and make-up artistry. Having completed a professional course in make-up artistry at Gina's school of Aesthetics and Electrolysis, she then earned a diploma in skin care at the Britain Institute (school of aesthetics and electrolysis). With extensive industry experience, you can be confident of high-quality instruction in her make-up artistry classes.
- 10-hour make-up artist training course for advanced students who wish to start their own part-time or full-time freelance business. The course consists of 5 x 2-hour sessions. You will be awarded a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The School of the Photographic Arts: Ottawa's mission is to furnish the resources, environment, tools and instruction to develop the students' signature style, hone their photographic skills, and cultivate their visual literacy.
Paramita Academy of Makeup Inc. is dedicated to introducing the world of makeup artistry to students internationally. The students benefit greatly from the one-on-one teaching system offered at Paramita Inc. with a maximum of eight students per class, Jessica (the instructor and owner of Paramita Inc.) is there to constantly guide you and give constructive criticism. The small class sizes allow Paramita Inc. to train students in the one week bootcamp. There is a maximum of 4 students working at a time, with a 4-1 ratio.
It is Paramita Inc.'s purpose to teach Makeup Artistry to both beginners and experienced Makeup Artists through our one-on-one Bootcamps. Our commitment is to exceed our students expectations and encourage the evolution of every artist's individual style.
We understand that the students' ultimate goal is to work in the field of their choice. Paramita Academy of Makeup Inc. provides a comfortable and professional environment for students, with an instructor who is passionate about makeup artistry and relays this enthusiasm onto her students.
"Choose a job you LOVE, and you will never have to work a day in your life" - Confucius
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra
Vicki Millar - Private Makeup Lessons, Toronto & GTA area
Courses / Programs
A multiple award-winning makeup artist, Vicki Millar provides private makeup lessons to new and established makeup artists across Toronto and the GTA / York region, including Vaughan, Markham, Newmarket, Aurora, and Richmond Hill. In addition, Vicki offers lessons in Barrie and Orillia.
Conducted in the comfort of your own home or venue of your choice, lessons are comprehensive, current and always fun.
They are designed to provide quality, up to date, and professional advice available on the market today. Each lesson is approximately 2 hours in length.
Serving the Greater Toronto Area, Vicki is a certified professional makeup artist and hair stylist with vast experience. She qualified in hair styling with The Wella Studio in London UK, and graduated from one of Europe’s most prestigious makeup schools.
Her unique combination of creative artistic talent and a strong business background make her much sought after in Toronto’s competitive fashion and bridal industry.
She is an award-winning wedding makeup artist and hair stylist, and her work can be seen in numerous fashion and bridal publications.
Private makeup lessons for aspiring & experienced makeup artists:
- Private Airbrush Makeup Lesson
- The Basics of the Makeup Business
- Enter The Bridal Market Quickly and Effectively
Private makeup lessons for individuals:
- The Complete Makeup Lesson
- The Flawless Face
- Teen Makeup Lessons
- Makeup Lesson for Mature Women
- All About The Eyes
- Get Your Sexy Back
- Advanced Makeup Lesson
- Bridal Makeup Lesson
- Corporate Makeup Lessons for Business Women