Chinese immersion schools in China: Chinese immersion programs to learn Mandarin in Beijing, language summer camps for kids, children, teens, Mandarin classes in Shanghai. Study Abroad Programs in China for high school students..
Go Abroad China, with offices in Wilmington, Delaware, Bremen in Germany and Beijing, is a professional organization that provides full language immersion, study tour and gap year programs in locations throughout China for high school students (13 to 18 years) and college students. These programs are a fantastic opportunity to help participants build relationships with native Chinese people and better understand the country's language and culture. Partnered with universities in Beijing, Shanghai and Nanjing, Go Abroad China (GAC) has been a leader in creating life-changing, cross-cultural experiences in China since 2003.
Our staff comprising of professional and experienced teachers, mentors and coordinators ensure our students get the best from the intensive language training with a swift immersion into the Chinese language, culture and society. The staff also ensures that all this is done in a safe and friendly environment. All of our programs give our young students a real insight into China, as they are crafted to offer a perfect balance of Chinese language and academic learning, cultural workshops and guided tours.
Chinese language & culture immersion courses, study tours and gap year programs including:
- High school language immersion program (for students 13 - 18 years)
- Gap year in China program
- High school study tours
- Total immersion in to the Chinese language
- Intensive Chinese language classes
- Regular culture electives every week
- Weekly guided tours, excursions, and networking events
- Chinese homestay program
- Internship opportunities in reputed Chinese companies
2.Hanbridge Mandarin for Kids & Teens in Shenzhen & Chengdu
Courses / Programs
• Give your child or teenager a head-start by providing them the opportunity to learn Chinese with Hanbridge Mandarin at our language school in Shenzhen in Guangdong Province in Southern China or online!
• With over 10 years of experience in delivering quality Chinese language instruction, Hanbridge Mandarin offers in-class and online Mandarin courses for kids, teens and adults.
• We also have a language center in Chengdu, the historical capital of southwestern China's Sichuan Province, situated 4.5 hours north-west of Chongqing.
• Taught by professional Chinese tutors, our private lessons can take place at our language centre or at your home or other convenient location in Shenzhen.
• Our online Chinese classes aim to teach you the 4 key Chinese language skills - speaking, listening, reading and writing.
• Our Chinese summer camps combine intensive Mandarin lessons with fun cultural activities. With the option to include homestay with a local host family, they provide a full Chinese immersion experience.
Parent Testimonial: "My child is 11 years old. He didn't like to learn Mandarin before because he thought Chinese pronunciation is very hard. Now he learns Chinese Phonetics course and general Chinese course in Hanbridge Mandarin for 3 months, he is more and more love Mandarin. He said class content is very interesting. I think Hanbridge Mandarin teachers are very professional and they can catch kids' attention."
- Halima, France
• Give your child an unforgettable summer experience in China! Located in the beautiful city of Kunming, the capital of the Yunnan Province in southwest China, Keats School is a leading Chinese language school.
• Approximately 2.5 hours by air from Beijing and Shanghai, we provide quality Mandarin courses for children, teenagers and adults that are available in summer and year-round. • Our standard Chinese courses are designed for young learners ages 5-15, while in addition, we can organize summer programs for high school & college students. Homestay accommodation with Chinese host families is also available.
• The aim of our Chinese programs for children is to help them have a better understanding of the language and culture. It combines private Chinese lessons, Chinese culture classes, and excursions.
• This program is suitable both for families from overseas who are coming to Kunming to learn the Chinese language and culture, and for expat families who are living in Kunming and want one-to-one Chinese immersion for their child.
• The program fee includes airport pick-up and drop-off, as well as accommodation in a comfortable family room. Parents are welcome to attend afternoon activities with their children.
• Our Mandarin teachers are all experienced in teaching children and use interesting teaching methods, which make Chinese learning easy and fun. Keats School is accredited by Provincial Education Department and Kunming Education Department.
Mandarin Garden Education Group is a professional Chinese foreign language teaching institution. It is a platform for Chinese language & culture, communication, cross-cultural communication skills training and teacher training!
Mandarin Garden is one of the largest professional Foreign language Teaching organizations in Shanghai, with over eight years of international Chinese teaching experience. The school learning environment has a very authentic Chinese atmosphere and characteristics to help students fully immerse themselves in the sea of Chinese culture while learning the language. We have held Chinese courses for hundreds of world-renowned global Fortune 500 companies, foreign employees, corporate executives, their families, and foreign students, that have accounted for over 6,000 people. Mandarin Garden has been featured many times in foreign media, in publications such as “That’s Shanghai”, “City Week”, “ICS Shanghai English Channel”, “NEWS”, and “China Daily” as foreigners favorite language school in Shanghai. We are the only professional Mandarin learning institution which has the core ability to teach at all levels and provide all types of Mandarin programs available.
Chinese Anytime offers you ultimate flexibility in time and location. You can study Mandarin Garden Online Chinese whenever and wherever you want: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Both the face-to-face courses and the E-learning courses follow the same curriculum.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.