Birchwood School, Cleveland:
Located in Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, northern Ohio, Birchwood School is a private co-educational elementary school serving kindergarten through grade 8. With our world class education, our emphasis on work habits & achievement ethics, and our expertise in gifted and talented education, we believe we have a lot to offer to the Greater Cleveland community. We have recently improved and expanded our facilities, and we continue to strive to make the investment in a Birchwood education affordable.
Our Mission is to provide an educational setting where challenging academics build solid work habits, an achievement culture nurtures healthy attitudes, and a caring environment forges social responsibility.
Our Focus Is To:
* Equip children with the highest standards of academic training that furnishes a strong knowledge base and teaches students how to think critically and creatively.
* Inspire children to set goals, be productive, and develop an attitude toward life that is positive, purposeful, and satisfying.
* Shape children's conscience to know the good, to love the good and to do the good.
* Develop in children the habits and attitudes of hard work, self-discipline, fortitude and responsibility in order that they may reach their goals.
Our approach is supported by:
1) Small class size where we provide individual attention,
2) A close working relationship with parents through which we carefully monitor each child's academic, emotional, and social development,
3) Teachers who are dedicated to our vision and goal, and
4) Academic standards which give children a strong knowledge base while teaching them to think analytically and critically.
Our academic successes are measurable, and the performance of our students in high school and college substantiates our confidence that a
good tree produces good fruit.
- Elementary School
- College Preparatory Curriculum with reading, math, language arts, science, social stuides, computers, music and Spanish
- Character Development Program
- Gifted Education Program
- Enrichment Program
Enrichment activities describe learning opportunities beyond the core curriculum. These include: foreign language studies – Spanish, Latin, Greek, programming in Logo and other languages, preparation for academic competitions - math, writing, science, and history, reading clubs that enjoy and discuss classic literature, Junior Great Books, creativity and innovation classes including participation in Future Problem Solving, leadership and character development classes.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 4400 West 140th Street, Cleveland, Ohio , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.