Seven Hills School:
Located in Cincinnati, Hamilton County, southwestern Ohio, the Seven Hills School is an independent, nonsectarian, nonprofit, coeducational school serving students in Grades Pre-K-12 from 65 Greater Cincinnati zip codes. Located on two campuses, Seven Hills provides an education of superior quality in a college preparatory program with advanced placement, honors, PSAT, SAT and ACT courses which emphasize academic excellence, individual expression and development, and service to school and community.
The Seven Hills School is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Central States and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools.
Why Seven Hills?
Year after year, Seven Hills graduates go on to excel in some of the nation’s finest colleges and universities. Many of our alumni have compiled tremendous records of achievement in business, law, engineering, medicine, science and technology and public service.
This is a testament, at least in part, to the strength of preparation they receive here, beginning with the strong foundation they receive in the Lower School. Here are some of the reasons why our graduates excel, in disproportionate numbers, beyond our walls.
• Seven Hills graduates have been thoroughly prepared to do college-level work
• It’s not only the most talented students who excel; 70% of our students are AP Scholars with scores of 3 or more on at least 3 college-level Advanced Placement exams.
• Seven Hills consistently educates a very high percentage of the National Merit semi-finalists in the city, and our students earn highly competitive SAT scores.
• Over the years, students are trained to assume responsibility for their own learning.
We nurture close relationships
• Strong advisory and counseling; students have an advocate.
• Students actively support each other at student-led assemblies, talent shows, games and performances.
• Students form close, informal relationships with teachers, coaches, and advisors.
We support one another
• This is a friendly and supportive environment that accepts all kinds of students.
• Seven Hills is a serious academic environment that encourages and applauds student achievement.
• The program provides a healthy balance among academics, arts and athletics.
We live our values
• A vital service learning program in all four divisions fosters leadership and compassion.
• Frequent convocations and assemblies provide opportunities to reinforce the school’s Seven Values.
- College Preparatory Curriculum with math, science, history, English, computer science, fine and performing arts, Chinese, Spanish, French, Latin, P.E.
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- College Preparation Courses PSAT, ACT and SAT
- Advanced Placement and Honors Courses
- Scholarships for incoming Middle and Upper School students
Discovering the wonders of science with fellow student explorers.
Celebrate the Spanish culture! The club also holds fundraisers, donating the money to local Hispanic charities. Our activities will include speaking Spanish, eating Spanish foods and watching Spanish movies.
Enthusiasts celebrate French culture through language, food and celebration of holidays.
Great fun at lunchtime with a wide variety of seasonal sports competitions!
The club prepares members for the Ohio Junior Classical League State convention and other local events. Members share knowledge and enthusiasm for the Classics.
Monthly math competitions for math enthusiasts.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 5400 Red Bank Road, Cincinnati, Ohio , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.