Continuing education / professional development in Southern California: CNA continuing education in San Diego, CEU classes for HHA students & professionals. Continuing education programs for certified nurse assistants, home health aides & healthcare staff / emmployees in Chula Vista CA..
San Diego Medical College: Situated just 10 minutes south of Downtown San Diego, in Chula Vista CA, San Diego Medical College provides a wide range of allied health training programs including Continuing Education (CE) courses for CNA and HHA students and professionals. We also have a campus in Miramar, just 20 minutes north of Downtown San Diego.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We are an institute with a vision to create the hub for health care professional certifications and educational development for professionals in the health sector.
Continuing Education Units for CNA & HHA: - Introduction to Nurse Assistant
- Patient Rights
- Communication / Interpersonal Skills
- Prevention and Management of Catastrophe and Unusual Occurrences
- BLS - CPR for Health Care Providers
- Food Handler & Safety Training
Further Continuing Education Programs: - American Heart Association CPR
- CPR & AED & First Aid
- Pediatric CPR & First Aid
- ACLS Advanced Life Support
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in USA & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study online in the USA & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, & more.
• EU Business School's Online MBA has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Online MBA Rankings 2020, and #1 for Online MBA in CEO Magazine’s 2019 global online rankings.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Based in California, USA, Simpliv is an online education company which is transforming the internet platform into a dynamic web-based learning and teaching environment for a range of students & institutions through online course delivery by the most competent instructors.
Simpliv covers and provides online courses for a range of industries & business professionals including IT & Software, Marketing, Professional Development, Web Design, and other career training topics.
Simpliv’s mission is to work in collaboration with the global education community to enable the learners to achieve success by leveraging the expertise of the trained instructors and innovative technologies.
- IT & Software
- Professional Development
- Computer Programming Languages
- Manufacturing & design
- Information & Cyber Security
- Web Graphics
- Web Video
- Web Conferencing, and more...
Conveniently located in downtown Concord CA, in the East Bay area (just 30 miles east of San Francisco), the American College of Nursing (ACN) provides a range of general and continuing education nursing and healthcare programs. Designed for students interested in beginning, or furthering, a career in the healthcare industry, our courses include a 12-month Vocational Nursing program, a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) course, a Psychiatric Technician Program, and more.
In addition to our general nursing courses, we also teach several Continuing Education (CE) courses for RNs, LVNs, LPNs, Nurse Practitioners, critical care nurses, EMTs, paramedics, and other individuals employed in health care services.
Based in San Diego, California, RN.com is a leading provider of online Continuing Education (CE) courses for nurses and other healthcare professionals. We provide more than 150 online/distance learning courses that are accredited by the ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center), including many state required courses. All of our CE courses are nationally accredited.
We offer courses that will help educate as well as fulfill your licensure requirements, in subjects that include Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Acute Care, Oncology, Maternal Child / Women's Health, and Critical Care among many others.
We understand that it can be difficult to fit continuing education around your busy schedule, so we offer convenient, quality continuing education totally at your convenience. You can study online at times that best suit your schedule. You can choose to take individual courses, or become a member and take unlimited CE courses for an entire year for one low price.
RN.com is dedicated to providing the nursing and healthcare community with a comprehensive collection of professional education and information resources that our members can use to better their career.
Based in Los Angeles, California, Practical CE Seminars is an online continuing education (CE) training provider, offering accredited online courses for wide range of therapeutic, medical, and mental health professionals. Our courses focus on developing specialized clinical understand and skills to enable the therapist to work effectively with unique employee populations, while enhancing clinical skills in areas of psychotherapy.
Our comprehensive continuing education courses include programs for Marriage and Family Therapists (MFTs), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs), Licensed Professional Counselors (LPCs), PCs, Certified Addictions Treatment Counselors (CATCs), Psychologists, and Drug & Alcohol Counselors among others.
Our online self paced CE Courses are perfect for the busy professional. The majority of our courses can be completed entirely online. Of course, if you would prefer we can send you a hard-copy of the entire class for your library. Our goal is to make each course clear, concise, and applicable to your practice.
Practical CE Seminars is approved to offer continuing education classes through the American Psychological Association (APA), and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Fresno Pacific University - Center for Professional Development
Courses / Programs
Fresno Pacific University - Center for Professional Development offers online and on-campus professional development courses for Health & Physical Education (HPE) for K-12 teachers.
These courses can be taken at any time - during school, the summer, winter break or spring break. These online and independent study HPE courses are available for teachers nationwide from California to New York and from North Dakota to Texas.
Our aim is to offer a wide range of independent study courses to K-12 educators while equipping them with the knowledge and skills required for them to survive the tough market competition. With our courses, K-12 educators can aspire towards better professional growth and a progressive future.
The offered courses are taught by trained instructors, on campus or online as distance learning format without the constraint on time and place. Our esteemed instructors include Anita Young, Roland Shearer and Carla Shearer.
Be it health education, physical education, or special education, CPD seeks to employ an innovative approach and delivers a perfect amalgamation of theory and practice to K-12 professionals seeking to continue their education.