Private school in Cobb County GA: Christian elementary school in Kennesaw, middle & high school in Atlanta area. College preparatory curriculum for boys & girls, preschool, kindergarten programs & early childhood education.
North Cobb Christian School, Kennesaw: Located in Kennesaw, Cobb County, Georgia, twenty-five miles north of Atlanta, North Cobb Christian School is an independent, interdenominational Christian School serving K3 through 12th grade. Because North Cobb Christian School believes each student has been endowed with unique gifts and abilities, we offer both college preparatory and distinguished scholar programs, plus Honors and Advanced Placement classes. In addition, NCCS has four Academic Academies, awarding-winning arts programs and championship athletics. NCCS offers the RISE (Research, Investigate, Study, Evaluate) Program for gifted 2nd-5th graders. Advanced Math classes are offered in 5th-8th grade.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Co-Ed Programs for Kindergarten through 12th Grade: - College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, history, fine arts, world languages and a wide range of electives
- Advanced Placement and Honors Courses
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Before and After School Care Programs
- Distinguished Gifted and Scholar Programs
- 4 Academic Academies for students interested in careers in Fine Arts, Business, Math, Science and Technology or Counseling, Ministry, and Education
Atlanta International School, nestled in the heart of Buckhead in North Atlanta, Georgia, is an educational blend of Atlanta's old tradition and the pioneering international strength of present-day Atlanta. As the innovator of a global curriculum for future leaders, AIS offers a program of academic excellence to American and international students, beginning with four-year-old kindergarten and culminating in grade 12 with the prestigious International Baccalaureate Diploma.
We offer a rigorous academic program that opens eyes, minds and perspectives and advances the IB's mission to cultivate informed and inquisitive learners who are principled, compassionate and open-minded.
The IB Learner Profile is a set of clearly defined attributes that describes the whole person as a lifelong learner and forms the foundation of all three IB programs, the Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma. Atlanta International School will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin, age or religion.
AIS is fully accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), and the International Baccalaureate (IB).
Located in Roswell, Fulton County in Georgia, Eaton Academy designs education solutions in a K-12 academic environment devoted to meeting students' individual needs. Courses, offered in both group and individual settings, provide a college preparatory curriculum with advanced and honors courses as well as PSAT, SAT and ACT. Through the use of technology, multisensory instruction, and a wide variety of curricular resources, students achieve significant academic and personal success. We are a SACS accredited academic institution that provides customized services to learners of all ages who have not responded to more traditional models of education.
We design education solutions that enable students to earn the Carnegie Unit credit they need to graduate with a college prep diploma. Eaton Academy offers a variety of scholastic programs. In addition, other options include the Mentor Program with individualized tuition, the Resource Program for students with very specific academic needs and learning styles, an independent study program, an after school credit program, distance learning, academic assessments, individual consultations, and the Academic Excellence Lecture series.
- Programs for kindergarten - grade 12
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, social studies, arts, electives
- K-8 and Secondary Program
- AP and Honors Courses
- College Prep Courses PSAT, SAT and ACT
- Mentor Program with individualized tuition
- Resource Program for students with very specific academic needs and learning styles
- We offer an independent study program, after school credit program, home study, summer school, assessment and the Academic Excellence Lecture series
Located in Sandy Springs, a northern suburb of Atlanta, Fulton County, GA, the North Georgia School of Ballet (NGSB) offers a positive, nurturing environment to meet your every dance need. Classes are offered for kids (from ages 3 years +) to teen / adults in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Modern, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Creative Movement, Pointe & Variations. North Georgia School of Ballet serves Sandy Springs, Dunwoody (DeKalb County), Marietta (Cobb County), and Roswell (Fulton County), GA.
Led by co-founder and Artistic Director Jennifer McDonnell, we offer an extensive Early Childhood Program to grow and nurture budding ballerinas. We employ high quality, knowledgeable instructors and offer a clean, spacious facility with floor to ceiling mirrors, professional sprung floors with marely floor coverings, and viewing windows for parents.
At our school, our mission to create a positive, nurturing environment for students, parents, and instructors to interact in order to develop each student to his or her full potential. Whether you wish to receive the skills necessary to build a professional career, or just want to have fun, our ballet school is dedicated to your growth.
- Children's Dance Programs: Creative Movement & Combination Ballet / Tap (Ages 4-6)
- Pre-Level Classes: Pre-Ballet (Ages 7-9) & Pre-Jazz (Ages 7-9)
- Ballet: Ballet I - III (Ages 9+) & Pointe I -II (Ages 11+)
- Jazz: Jazz I - III (Ages 9+)
- Tap: Tap I - II (Ages 7-14)
- Modern: Modern I - III (Ages 8+)
- Hip Hop classes for all ages
- Teen / Adult Dance classes
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Earn a homeschool diploma online with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA).
• ALA is an accredited provider of NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Georgia and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• We are committed to providing a positive learning environment that encourages success through individualized instruction for homeschooling students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
• We use Acellus Curriculum, and have found that Acellus is the best choice for providing comprehensive, customized programs to suit all students and learning styles. Adirondack Learning Academy courses are also NCAA-approved.
Ivy League Montessori School is located in Cumming, Forsyth County in the Atlanta metro area, Georgia. We offer Montessori preschool and elementary school programs. Ivy League follows the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori while educating children between the ages of 2½ to 12. We also offer after-school care and after-school enrichment programs.
The mission of the school has always been to provide a "hands-on" approach to education in the environment where students learn “life-long” skills and achieve personal development and intellectual growth.
The vision of our school is to provide a full range of Montessori educational services from the Primary through the Elementary years at a level of excellence recognized as the highest quality service. At Ivy League Montessori the students are taught a strong work ethic through positive work experience.
The Montessori classrooms are mixed age groupings, one in which children learn from one another as well as the teacher. The children truly take part in community action as they assist each other. More importantly, as the older children transmit knowledge they possess, they are solidifying and internalizing that knowledge.
Primrose School of Kennesaw North is conveniently located in Kennesaw in Cobb County, GA, approximately 7 miles north of Marietta (in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area). We are a private accredited preschool / child care center offering a unique curriculum (Balanced Learning) to children as young as 6 weeks old, as well as afterschool programs & summer camps to elementary school kids up to 12 years of age.
Primrose School of Kennesaw North distinguishes itself by creating a safe and nurturing educational preschool environment where children are happy and continually preparing for a bright tomorrow.
In 1998, our school was the first educational preschool to earn national accreditation from CITA / SACS CASI (now part of AdvancED®), ultimately reinforcing our long-standing commitment to high-quality early childhood education.
Our unique curriculum blends the two leading philosophies of teaching children. One philosophy endorses a child-initiated approach; children learn through play and are free to explore their individual interest with teacher support. The other places a greater emphasis on teacher direction, with an established curriculum providing a consistent learning path.