Horizon Christian Academy:
Located in Cumming in Forsyth County, GA, Horizon Christian Academy is a growing non-denominational K-12 Christian school founded in 2000 and accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). We are a small private school (approximately 300 students in total) with a committed focus on academic excellence, spiritual growth, and community service. Horizon Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color or national origin.
To encourage, motivate and develop our students to continuously grow in all areas of their lives: Spiritually; Academically; Socially; Physically; and Emotionally. Our primary mission is to assist in the preparation of childen and teens to fulfill the Great Commission.
* To develop Christian leaders through the finest progressive, meaningful and stimulating education available. Our environment will be biblically focused to enhance spiritual growth.
* Our academic programs will insure that each student develops firm foundations in the “building blocks” that are essential for higher level education and continuous learning.
* Our character development programs, athletics and extra-curricular activities will reinforce the principles of loving the Lord with all our hearts, souls, and minds, and loving our fellow man.
* We will assist our students in achieving excellence through teachers and mentors who are spiritually grounded.
- Early Childhood program
- Elementary School program
- Middle School program
- Senior School program
- Character Development program
- PSAT and SAT Test Preparation
- Individual Performance Plans
- Technology program
Our curriculum including PSAT and SAT test preparation represents a strong core augmented by dedicated teachers who possess a passion for learning and a love for students. Personalized education is accomplished through Individual Performance Plans (IPP) that are created by the staff, parents, and the student to leverage the learner’s abilities to his or her potential.
Our teachers are selected on their ability to lead and nurture students, their academic credentials, their commitment to continuous learning.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Cumming, 433 Canton Road, Atlanta, Georgia , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.