Culinary arts schools in Arizona: Hospitality training in Scottsdale, diploma in restaurant management, baking certification. Professional cooking training for chefs, culinary career college in Maricopa County AZ, close to Phoenix, Tempe, Chandler..
Arizona Culinary Institute, Scottsdale: Situated in Scottsdale, AZ,Arizona Culinary Institute (ACI) is a career-focused culinaty arts school, specializing in cooking and hospitality education. We offer a carefully planned, well-balanced program that will give you the solid foundation needed to build and advance your career. Thanks to our carefully designed curriculum, each class provides a necessary building block toward a diploma in Culinary Arts, Baking, and Restaurant Management. Our Diploma program was designed to make sensible and efficient use of your time and resources. Students are able to complete our program and earn their diplomas in as little as 9 months.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Diploma in Culinary Arts, Baking, and Restaurant Management:
Curriculum overview: - Basic Culinary Arts
- Basic Baking
- Saucier & Meat Fabrication
- ADV Baking, Pastry & Showpieces
- ADV Cuisine - Du Jour Restaurant
- Restaurant Operations
- Managemenet, Wines & Spirits
- Career Development
- Internship (gain hands-on experience)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Yale MFA director Andrew Wood offers reasonably-priced acting classes in Hollywood / Los Angeles based on his training at the Yale School of Drama with Evan Yionoulis and Earl Gister. The course is aimed at the serious student of acting, advanced or beginner, who wants to reflect on his or her craft and scrutinize his or her notions of what acting is about.
His class will help students of all levels to do this. The technique he teaches is Stanislavsky-based, but the most important insights he offers are refinements or radical clarifications of Stanislavsky arrived at by his teachers at Yale.
These insights have not yet been written about to speak of, and are not widely known. And they probably never will be that widely known, because you can't really learn them from a book. You need someone to make it live before your eyes.
A few topics covered in the class may be somewhat familiar to the experienced student, but everyone will encounter several very provocative challenges to their notions of the craft of acting over the course of the ten weeks, guaranteed.
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Located in Hollywood, just north-west of Downtown Los Angeles, MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is the creation of world-renowned makeup artist and author Margaret Kimura. MKC Academy provides a unique experience for novices, students and professionals who want a makeup school to help them excel in in the beauty makeup industry, in Fashion, Film, Television, Runway and Print.
Known for excellence, MKC Academy, a State of California-approved institution, offers makeup courses in beauty, special FX makeup, fantasy, avante garde and airbrushing. MKC also offers a Hair Styling School with courses in celebrity and print hair styling for fashion, runway and television.
Ideally situated in the heart of the entertainment industry of Hollywood on Seneca Avenue (just off Glendale Boulevard and close to the Golden State Freeway), MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is just a short drive from Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Disney Studios and the world-famous Hollywood sign, and within easy reach of neighborhoods such as West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Oakwood, Burbank, Pasadena and Alhambra.
- The Works-Makeup & Hair program (504 clock hours)
- Master's Makeup Artistry program (343 clock hours)
- Professional Makeup Artistry program (147 clock hours)
- Professional Hairstyling program (140 clock hours)
- Short Makeup Courses
- Short Hair Styling Courses
- Makeup Workshops
- MKC Internship Program
Della Terra Studios, in Chandler, Arizona, strives to be a "one stop shop" for all your architectural and fine art educational needs. Our studio creates original, functional and sculptural art to satisfy the most discerning collector and budding artists. We also provide a wide range of Fine Art & Architecture weekly classes, intensive workshops and private tutoring from beginners to professional artists.
Students of our classes will learn the fundamentals of moving metal using small tools and hammers to create high 'relief' in almost any type of metal. The techniques of Chasing and Repousse utilize the plasticity quality of metal, allowing high relief to be achieved.
We have years of experience working with handcrafted glass. Our Glass services include custom stained glass tailored to your style or design, and glass carvings and etchings. "Della Terra" translates as "of the Earth". Since most of the materials we use have a symbiotic and spiritual relationship with the Earth, we felt the name complements what we do.