Arizona Culinary Institute, Scottsdale:
Arizona Culinary Institute is a career-focused cookingschool in Scottsdale AZ, that specializes in culinary and hospitality education. We offer a carefully planned, well-balanced Diploma in Culinary Arts, and Restaurant Management that will give you the solid foundation needed to build and advance your career. Thanks to our carefully designed curriculum, each class provides a necessary building block toward the diploma, with modules including Basic Culinary Arts, Saucier & Meat Fabrication, Basic Baking, Wines & Spirits, and more.
- Arizona Culinary Institute is conveniently located in Scottsdale and occupies a spacious 18,000 square-foot building. We have five professionally designed kitchens including a Front Line Kitchen, Saucier Kitchen, Bakery, Advanced Baking and Showpiece Kitchen and a dedicated Basic Culinary Arts Kitchen.
- An important resource for ACI is student-run du Jour restaurant, which serves as a laboratory and classroom for students. To further enhance the learning experience we have a well-stocked Library, three classrooms / demonstration rooms and a comfortable indoor/outdoor student break area.
- ACI’s kitchens have been carefully designed and generously equipped with the finest professional equipment, supplied by top manufacturers including Winston, Baxter, Hobart, U.S. Range, Cleveland, Rondo, Epco and Rubbermaid. Our kitchens were planned to give students a real-world experience and a safe, comfortable learning environment.
- Basic Culinary Arts
- Basic Baking
- Managemenet, Wines & Spirits
- Career Development
- Saucier & Meat Fabrication
- ADV Baking, Pastry & Showpieces
- ADV Cuisine - Du Jour Restaurant
- Restaurant Operations
- Internship (gain hands-on experience)
Learn the Basics First:
Our program begins with 6 weeks dedicated to learning the "Basics," which allows you to begin or enhance your career. You will never grasp these basic skills in a classroom, however, so be prepared to start cooking right away.
As an added incentive, the final course of our program is a paid position as an Intern at a restaurant, resort, catering or other culinary location. You will be paid to work as you gain and document valuable hands-on experience.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 10585 North 114th St,, Scottsdale, Arizona , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.