Culinary arts schools in Scottsdale AZ: Cooking school in Maricopa County, restaurant management diploma & baking training. Professional chef training, hospitality career college in Maricopa County AZ, close to Phoenix, Chandler, Tempe, Mesa..
Arizona Culinary Institute: Arizona Culinary Institute is a career-focused school in Scottsdale, AZ, specializing in culinary and hospitality education. We offer a carefully planned, well-balanced program that will give you the solid foundation needed to build and advance your career. Thanks to our carefully designed curriculum, each class provides a necessary building block toward a Diploma in Culinary Arts, Baking, and Restaurant Management.
Arizona Culinary Institute is located in Scottsdale, and occupies a spacious 18,000 square-foot building. We have five professionally designed kitchens including a Front Line Kitchen, Saucier Kitchen, Bakery, Advanced Baking and Showpiece Kitchen and a dedicated Basic Culinary Arts Kitchen. An important resource for ACI is student-run du Jour restaurant, which serves as a laboratory and classroom for students. To further enhance the learning experience we have a well-stocked Library, three classrooms / demonstration rooms and a comfortable indoor/outdoor student break area.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Conveniently located in the Hollywood area, Kimberley Bosso Makeup School Los Angeles is a private make-up artist school providing quality make-up artist training programs to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals alike.
One of the most sought-after celebrity make-up artists in LA, Kimberly Bosso offers 6-day and 4-day intensive certificate courses, and a 1-day intensive course in Make up Artist Training.
Students of Kimberley Bosso's affordable 6-day and 4-day intensive make up training courses are awarded with a professional certificate upon completion.
This certificate will prepare you for an exciting career in the make-up industry. So get ready to learn some serious makeup skills and be on your way to a wonderful new profession!
Kimberley Bosso's make-up classes are held in Hollywood, close to CBS Studios. Sunset Boulevard is situated close to Bel-Air, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills and Pacific Palisades, and runs along the northern boundary of UCLA Westwood campus.
Student Testimonial: "Not only did I get the results I was wanting from Kimberley's course, but just learning the airbrushing alone was worth the entire course. It was definitely worth the investment!" - Sara Malek, Austin TX
Situated in Peoria AZ, just north of Phoenix, The Skin and Makeup Institute of Arizona is a top-quality Beauty School that offers a range of training programs in Aesthetics and Makeup Artistry designed for passing the state board’s written and practical examinations. In addition to our longer term programs, we also offer Continuing Education courses in Aesthetics, Makeup, Alternative Therapy, Skincare and Waxing.
The Institute was founded on commitment and passion. Our educators and staff understand the dedication it takes to become a competent professional. At the Skin & Makeup Institute, we are committed to train qualified students in the marketable tools necessary to obtain employment in the aesthetics industry.
The Skin & Makeup Institute of Arizona is licensed by the State Board of Cosmetology (SIMA), and the Academy of Advanced Aesthetics and Permanent Cosmetics (AAAPC). Our Continuing Education Programs are licensed by the Postsecondary Board of Education.
Quality Beauty Treatment Training Programs:
- 600-Hour Licensed Aesthetics Program
- Practicing Aesthetics in a Medical Office
- Aesthetics for Cosmetologists
- Professional Makeup Artistry
- Permanent Makeup Artistry
Continuing Education Programs:
- 300-Hour Aesthetics Program for the Cosmetologist
- Skincare & Waxing
- Alternative Therapy
- Makeup, and many more,,,
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in Arizona may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
Founded in 1997, Sessions College for Professional Design is an online arts and design school based in Tempe, Arizona that offers associate degree and certificate programs in art and design fields that include Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia Arts, Fine Arts, and other fields of study.
Our mission is to prepare art and design professionals by providing the highest quality of online arts education. By focusing on recruiting industry leading designers, artists, and writers as instructors, Sessions is able to provide students with a thorough training in the technical, creative, and critical thinking skills required for a fast-changing industry.
A strong focus on portfolio development helps students prepare for a career in their chosen field by guiding them through the creation of a well-rounded portfolio for presentation to clients and prospective employers.
Sessions is an online school accredited by both the Distance Education and Training Council and the Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools within the United States and is also approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training.
Located in Tuscon, Arizona Academy of Beauty is one of Arizona’s leading schools in the beauty industry. We offer three course programs: Cosmetology, Nail Technology and Cosmetology Instructor Training. Cosmetology and Nail Technology are the two of the most popular career programs in the beauty profession. We have more than 50 years of cosmetology experience right under our roof.
We take great pride in preparing our students for a successful career in the exciting and thriving field of cosmetology and nail technology. The world of hair and beauty is a career with an unlimited potential for success. It’s a changing and growing industry where there’s always room for more and better-qualified people.
We educate our students on how to be successful at every operation necessary to create the lifestyle you desire. In order to reach this level of success, you must first learn the basics of hair and beauty culture. We also give you personalized attention. You are not just a number, but a whole person that we guide toward a successful career.