Chinese language schools & kids Chinese classes in DC Washington area: Mandarin language immersion programs & learning activities for children, toddlers. Private Chinese tutors for teens, high school students, fun learning activities for kids in DC area..
• Note to parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
• Language class providers in the Washington DC metro area - Contact us if you offer Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic and German language instruction for kids and / or adults.
• Contact us for Metro DC schools ad opportunities (Alexandria, McLean / North Arlington, and Fairfax, Virginia and Gaithersburg and Bethesda, Maryland).
Further Language ad opportunities: • French, Spanish, German, Italian, Arabic
• With two schools in Washington D.C. and Gaithersburg, Maryland, International Language Institute (ILI) is an English language school offering a wide variety of ESL programs to non-native English-speaking students living locally, and international students from around the world.
• Study options range from our intensive day program with 25 hours per week and 12 different levels to customized private lessons with your own private English tutor.
• Since 1970, ILI has taught English to thousands of students from all parts of the globe. ILI has become known for its excellent teachers and friendly atmosphere in our two schools in the Washington, D.C. area.
• All of our programs are accredited by ACCET, the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training. ILI is licensed by the DC Educational Licensure Commission and is a member of AAIEP (American Association of Intensive English Programs).
Student Testimonial: "The classes were challenging and the teachers were very helpful. I loved the after school activities! Today the only thing that I can say is thank you to the people that made this an unforgettable experience." - Nicolas, Colombia
• 12 levels of Intensive English (ESL) - 25 hours per week
• 6 levels of Semi-Intensive English
• Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• Evening TOEFL Preparation
• Weekend (Saturday) English lessons
• Intensive TOEFL Exam Preparation
• Preparation for Standardized Educational and Professional Testing. Test preparation courses include GRE, GED, GMAT, SAT, LSAT, TOEFL, TOEIC and others.
• Business / Corporate English
• Homestay Program
• Note to parents & guardians: The school that previously was listed here has unfortunately closed their business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
• Contact us if you are a provider of foreign language instruction in the DC area. We can facilitate schools that offer Arabic and other languages in Alexandria, McLean / North Arlington, Fairfax VA, plus Gaithersburg and Bethesda MD.
Arabic Immersion Programs: • Parents and Tots programs for kids ages 1-3
• Arabic for kids ages 3-12 (Kids Only)
• Private / One-on-One Arabic lessons
• Arabic immersion summer camps
• Are you looking for a fun Mandarin Chinese group class for your child? Or would your child benefit more from private Chinese lessons where they have the undivided attention of their tutor? Whatever your needs, ABC Languages has a solution that will suit you.
• Conveniently located in the West Side of Manhattan, we are one of the leading foreign language schools in NYC, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT offering private lessons and after-school programs in Mandarin Chinese.
• Our popular language school is situated in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side at 146 West 29th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our classes are suitable for K-12 kids, families, heritage enthusiasts, professionals and schools, and can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
• We also offer high-quality language instruction for kids, teens and adults in Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Greek, Turkish, Farsi, Japanese, Hindi, Korean and more.
• Private / Semi-private Mandarin tutoring for kids & teens (ages 4 to 16 years old)
• School Group classes - After-school Chinese language programs for elementary, middle & high school students (All grades. We customize and coordinate a program with the public or private school as part of their curriculum, including class size.)
• Skype / Online Chinese classes – Customized one-on-one lessons for children ages 12+.
The Italian Cultural Society of Washington, DC, Inc.
Courses / Programs
Located in Bethesda MD, The Italian Cultural Society of Washington aims to enhance the appreciation and knowledge of the Italian language and culture in the Washington, DC area. We provide an Italian Language Program (ILP) which includes a variety of Italian classes for children, teenagers and adults. Our Italian instruction is uniquely structured so that each course is designed around the specific needs and interests of the participants in each class. All of our teachers are native Italian speakers and are experienced in teaching Italian as a second language.
Whether your child or teenager is a complete beginner or already has some experience with the Italian language, we have a class to suit them! We provide Italian classes specifically for middle school and high school students.
- Beginning Italian for Kids (ages 6-10)
- Italian for ages 4-6 (non-beginners)
- Italian for ages 7-10 (non-beginners)
- Italian for Middle School Students (ages 11-13)
- Italian for High School Students
We also provide a wide variety of Italian language courses for adults.
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have selected iD Tech Camps as their summer computer science and technology camp provider of choice. iD Tech Camps offers weeklong day and overnight camps for kids & teens ages 7-17. In addition, iD Tech Programming Academy provides 2-week long overnight courses for teens ages 13-18. iD Tech Camps technology education programs are held at 80 elite universities throughout the nation, including the American University, and Georgetown University in Washington DC.
These highly-stimulating summer tech camps are suitable for beginner through advanced learners, and cover popular subjects such as video game design, robotics, mobile applications, programming, and web design among others. iD Tech Camps programs are designed so that you can register for one, or multiple weeks (further camps). Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages in order to build on their skills and learn new subjects.
“I made a lot of new friends during my week at iD Tech Camps, and the things I learned will definitely be useful in future programming careers. I will be back next year to learn something new.” - Lawrence P., Student, American University
Let your child become immersed in the Spanish language! Creative Acts Learning Center, in Washington DC, provides 6-week Spanish language immersion courses for parents and children (ages 3-5) and older kids (ages 6-9).
Children engage in immersive activities; learning topics such as colors, clothing, food, body parts, traditions, and Spanish greetings and customs specific to a selected Spanish-speaking country.