Where to find Italian lessons in Washington DC area: Italian language programs for kids, teenagers & adults at beginner, intermediate & advanced level. Italian tutoring for elementary, middle & high school students in Bethesda MD.
The Italian Cultural Society of Washington, DC, Inc.: Are you searching for quality Italian language classes in the Washington DC area? The Italian Cultural Society of Washington provides an Italian Language Program (ILP) which includes a variety of Italian classes for children, teenagers and adults. Our Italian instruction is uniquely structured so that each course is designed around the specific needs and interests of the participants in each class. All of our teachers are native Italian speakers and are experienced in teaching Italian as a second language. Located in Bethesda MD, The Italian Cultural Society of Washington aims to enhance the appreciation and knowledge of the Italian language and culture in the Washington, DC area.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Italian Language Programs:
- Beginning Italian for Kids (ages 6-10)
- Italian for ages 4-6 (non-beginners)
- Italian for ages 7-10 (non-beginners)
- Italian for Middle School Students (ages 11-13)
- Italian for High School Students
We also provide a wide variety of Italian language courses for adults.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Let your child become immersed in the Spanish language! Creative Acts Learning Center, in Washington DC, provides 6-week Spanish language immersion courses for parents and children (ages 3-5) and older kids (ages 6-9).
Children engage in immersive activities; learning topics such as colors, clothing, food, body parts, traditions, and Spanish greetings and customs specific to a selected Spanish-speaking country.
• With two schools in Washington D.C. and Gaithersburg, Maryland, International Language Institute (ILI) is an English language school offering a wide variety of ESL programs to non-native English-speaking students living locally, and international students from around the world.
• Study options range from our intensive day program with 25 hours per week and 12 different levels to customized private lessons with your own private English tutor.
• Since 1970, ILI has taught English to thousands of students from all parts of the globe. ILI has become known for its excellent teachers and friendly atmosphere in our two schools in the Washington, D.C. area.
• All of our programs are accredited by ACCET, the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training. ILI is licensed by the DC Educational Licensure Commission and is a member of AAIEP (American Association of Intensive English Programs).
Student Testimonial: "The classes were challenging and the teachers were very helpful. I loved the after school activities! Today the only thing that I can say is thank you to the people that made this an unforgettable experience." - Nicolas, Colombia
• 12 levels of Intensive English (ESL) - 25 hours per week
• 6 levels of Semi-Intensive English
• Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• Evening TOEFL Preparation
• Weekend (Saturday) English lessons
• Intensive TOEFL Exam Preparation
• Preparation for Standardized Educational and Professional Testing. Test preparation courses include GRE, GED, GMAT, SAT, LSAT, TOEFL, TOEIC and others.
• Business / Corporate English
• Homestay Program
Are you searching for a top-quality English immersion program for your child or teenager?
Located in the San Fernando Valley region, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, co-educational day school that provides an English Immersion Program for international students from around the world (elementary school, middle school & high school-age students).
In addition to our academic year program, we offer an English summer camp, winter camp, and a spring camp.
Our academic year program is designed for children and teenagers who wish to become competitive with American students in their pursuit of an American education.
By attending an American school and participating in the same classes as native English-speaking students, all of our international students are fully immersed in the English language and American culture.
The focus of our English language camps for international students is on immersing them in English through participation in classes, workshops and fun activities with the rest of the student body at Delphi.
Our campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace.
Student Testimonial: “I had a very good time at the Delphi camp. I got to do new things like stone carving and woodworking. I made many new friends and my English is much better now!”
- Delphi Camp Student
Academic Year English Immersion Program:
- For international elementary school, middle school & high school students
- Course Duration: Students can choose to study for a full academic year or more, or complete a shorter program
- Accommodation with American host family available English Immersion Camps:
- Offered in Summer, Winter, and Spring
- Course Duration: 4 weeks but this can be extended up to 3 months
- Accommodation with American host family available
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys & girls) ages 13-18.
We welcome students from Washington DC, across the U.S., and students from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
• Learn English in the beautiful and historic city of Washington DC with Kaplan International! We provide a range of accredited English courses to students from around the world of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
• Our quality English language courses in Washington DC include Intensive English, GRE / GMAT preparation, and TOEFL exam preparation.
• At the end of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance, which will show your level of English, the dates on which you have studied and your attendance.
• Learning English in DC means immersing yourself in American culture. You will enjoy the diversity of its multicultural neighborhoods and visiting its world-famous landmarks, such as the White House, the Supreme Court, the Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Museum or the National Cathedral.
• Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), and students from 79 different countries attended our DC ESL school last year.
Student Review: "It’s a wonderful experience, you learn a lot, discover different cultures and way of life. It’s a great opportunity to make contacts and real friendship with people from around the world."
- Paul-Victor, France