Where to find Italian classes in DC area: Italian language programs for kids, teenagers & adults at beginner, intermediate & advanced level. Italian tutoring for elementary, middle & high school students in Bethesda MD.
The Italian Cultural Society of Washington, DC, Inc.: Located in Bethesda MD, The Italian Cultural Society of Washington aims to enhance the appreciation and knowledge of the Italian language and culture in the Washington, DC area. We provide an Italian Language Program (ILP) which includes a variety of Italian classes for children, teenagers and adults. Our Italian instruction is uniquely structured so that each course is designed around the specific needs and interests of the participants in each class. All of our teachers are native Italian speakers and are experienced in teaching Italian as a second language.
Whether your child or teenager is a complete beginner or already has some experience with the Italian language, we have a class to suit them! We provide Italian classes specifically for middle school and high school students.
- Beginning Italian for Kids (ages 6-10)
- Italian for ages 4-6 (non-beginners)
- Italian for ages 7-10 (non-beginners)
- Italian for Middle School Students (ages 11-13)
- Italian for High School Students
We also provide a wide variety of Italian language courses for adults.
• Note to parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
• Language class providers in the Washington DC metro area - Contact us if you offer Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic and German language instruction for kids and / or adults.
• Contact us for Metro DC schools ad opportunities (Alexandria, McLean / North Arlington, and Fairfax, Virginia and Gaithersburg and Bethesda, Maryland).
Further Language ad opportunities: • French, Spanish, German, Italian, Arabic
Let your child become immersed in the Spanish language! Creative Acts Learning Center, in Washington DC, provides 6-week Spanish language immersion courses for parents and children (ages 3-5) and older kids (ages 6-9).
Children engage in immersive activities; learning topics such as colors, clothing, food, body parts, traditions, and Spanish greetings and customs specific to a selected Spanish-speaking country.
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have selected iD Tech Camps as their summer computer science and technology camp provider of choice. iD Tech Camps offers weeklong day and overnight camps for kids & teens ages 7-17. In addition, iD Tech Programming Academy provides 2-week long overnight courses for teens ages 13-18. iD Tech Camps technology education programs are held at 80 elite universities throughout the nation, including the American University, and Georgetown University in Washington DC.
These highly-stimulating summer tech camps are suitable for beginner through advanced learners, and cover popular subjects such as video game design, robotics, mobile applications, programming, and web design among others. iD Tech Camps programs are designed so that you can register for one, or multiple weeks (further camps). Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages in order to build on their skills and learn new subjects.
“I made a lot of new friends during my week at iD Tech Camps, and the things I learned will definitely be useful in future programming careers. I will be back next year to learn something new.” - Lawrence P., Student, American University
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys & girls) ages 13-18.
We welcome students from Washington DC, across the U.S., and students from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Founded in 1995, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides accredited fast-track certification programs in the fields of individual and executive coaching services, management training, leadership skills, and organizational training.
Based in Baltimore MD, our quality programs are taught online, by distance learning, and onsite to clients in Maryland, the Washington D.C. area, and across the U.S. Our programs can be tailored to meet the specific needs of professionals, managers, supervisors, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, & CEOs.
BHLD provides consulting, coaching, and training services to governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community. Our programs aim to strengthen the viability of businesses and organizations through performance improvement, staff retention, and succession planning.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE). We are also approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB); and American Psychological Association (APA).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives. Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Training for Businesses & Organizations Onsite & online training available
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
Online Certification Programs for Individuals: CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a add-on to certification programs
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
• Learn English in the beautiful and historic city of Washington DC with Kaplan International! We provide a range of accredited English courses to students from around the world of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
• Our quality English language courses in Washington DC include Intensive English, GRE / GMAT preparation, and TOEFL exam preparation.
• At the end of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance, which will show your level of English, the dates on which you have studied and your attendance.
• Learning English in DC means immersing yourself in American culture. You will enjoy the diversity of its multicultural neighborhoods and visiting its world-famous landmarks, such as the White House, the Supreme Court, the Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Museum or the National Cathedral.
• Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), and students from 79 different countries attended our DC ESL school last year.
Student Review: "It’s a wonderful experience, you learn a lot, discover different cultures and way of life. It’s a great opportunity to make contacts and real friendship with people from around the world."
- Paul-Victor, France