Spoken English Practice: Based in Boston MA, Spoken English Practice provides real-time English language lessons taught via Skype with professional native-speaking tutors. We offer a flexible schedule, and English lessons for elementary to advanced level adults and children from around the world.
Online / Skype-Based English Language Lessons: - 10, 20, 60, 80 or 100 lesson packs
- Elementary to advanced levels
Features include: - An extremely flexible session schedule
- We have sessions from 7am EST to 11pm EST, 7 days a week
- Real conversations with native English speaking tutors
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
ABC Languages, Manhattan NY - Private English Lessons
Courses / Programs
• Private English tutoring in English since 1997: ABC Languages, a premiere language institute in NYC, has provided the highest quality language training to individual students, schools, businesses and organizations throughout the city.
• Our popular language school is located at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown Manhattan), and close to the subways.
• We offer a professional, warm and friendly learning environment for our students who come during the day time, or in the evenings after work, or on weekends to learn English or another second language of their choice.
• We also offer private and semi-private onsite lessons at homes and offices in Manhattan, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT.
• Transportation: Most subways stop within very close walking distance to us including the 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, B, D, F, M, N, R, Q, PATH Train and more. We recommend any stop at 28th Street, Herald Square, 34th Street or Penn Station.
Student Reviews: • "A lot of fun and I improved my pronunciation!"
• "The teacher was very good and the class seemed to suit my needs. I was very satisfied."
For Adults / Working Professionals / Business Executives / Diplomats / University Students / Children & High School Teens:
• General, one-on-one, private English lessons for adults & children / high school students
• Customized Professional English classes
• Customized Business / Management English classes
• Customized Academic English classes for college / university preparation
Learn English quickly in Chicago with Language Loop!
Conveniently situated in downtown Chicago, we provide quality English courses in-class and online via Skype to adults and teenagers (12+) of all proficiency levels.
We offer small group classes (2-5 students) and private English lessons, as well as corporate training programs for businesses / organizations. Our English language school gives you a unique opportunity to learn in a professional and relaxed environment.
Private English lessons can take place at our school or in your home, office, other location of your choice, or online with Skype.
We do not offer student (F1) visas but students can enroll in any of our programs with a tourist / visitor visa.
All Language Loop English instructors are Certified ESL teachers. Our team of instructors includes experienced, highly-educated native English speakers trained in our methodology. Our English language instructors offer consistent support throughout your language program.
Our Results-Oriented training method is effective. Students learn listening comprehension, speaking, reading, writing and cultural understanding. Progress is checked regularly so you see results quickly while having Fun!
Student Testimonial: "Language Loop are the kindest and most accommodating of businesses of any kind that you will meet...Their service was very much appreciated. Quite simply, they treat you like you are a member of their family"
English Language Classes Beginners to advanced levels
• Group English classes
• Intensive English course
• Dive & Survive: English Immersion Program
• Private / Semi-Private English lessons
• TOEFL Preparation classes
• “Do you understand me?” - Pronunciation & Intonation course
• Corporate private & group English programs onsite or in our language center
• English tutoring
• English literature courses
• We can create specialized vocabulary curriculum (Hospitality, Health, Business, Law, Construction, Food & Beverage, etc.)
• Skype / Online English classes
• American Language Programs is a Massachusetts-based language training provider that offers a range of business-based English language immersion programs for individuals and companies from around the world.
• We have courses designed for busy executives, diplomats, managers, everyday businessmen & women, and more. Students select the time of year, the number of study hours, and the level of their program.
• Students from all over the world gain rapid improvement in their use of English as a Second Language through our unique method of English language immersion.
• Our business programs are ideal for students already working or training in areas of General Management, Administration, Customer Relations, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Banking.
Our specialized Business English courses are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Learn English in the beautiful and historic city of Washington DC with Kaplan International! We provide a range of accredited English courses to students from around the world of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
• Our quality English language courses in Washington DC include Intensive English, GRE / GMAT preparation, and TOEFL exam preparation.
• At the end of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance, which will show your level of English, the dates on which you have studied and your attendance.
• Learning English in DC means immersing yourself in American culture. You will enjoy the diversity of its multicultural neighborhoods and visiting its world-famous landmarks, such as the White House, the Supreme Court, the Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Museum or the National Cathedral.
• Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), and students from 79 different countries attended our DC ESL school last year.
Student Review: "It’s a wonderful experience, you learn a lot, discover different cultures and way of life. It’s a great opportunity to make contacts and real friendship with people from around the world."
- Paul-Victor, France
Formerly known as Language Skills English Center, LAL Boston is an English language school in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts, that provides quality and affordable English courses to students from around the world.
Boston is North America’s most prestigious city of education, home to Harvard, MIT, and Boston University. Due to LSEC's rigorous academic programs, including intensive English and TOEFL preparation, many of our students end up transferring to one of these great universities.
LAL Boston classes teach English in a fun and exciting way that will help you improve your English in the shortest amount of time. You take a placement test on arrival to make sure that you are placed in the class that best suits your needs.
At the completion of your program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion (programs over 16 weeks) or Certificate of Participation (programs under 16 weeks).
LSEC is authorized by the Federal Government to issue form I-20 to qualified students who want to study full-time in the USA.
Our student population comes from countries all over the globe, from countries such as Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Guatemala, China, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Morocco, Sudan, Nepal, Russia, and many more.
Student Testimonial: “My husband and I loved the school. The teachers are are competent and friendly also. We made many friends. It was a great experience and a very special 4 weeks vacation.” - Maira, Brazil, Vacation English Program
• Learn English in glamorous Los Angeles, California! NSL Mondial is a leading provider of English courses and immersion programs for international students (adults and children) from around the world.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• Taught by university educated, native English speakers, our class sizes are small (average of 9 students and maximum of 12 students).
• This assures you of the expert attention and class participation you need to quickly improve your English. Many of our English teachers hold advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields.
• With more theaters and museums than any other American city, Los Angeles also offers a thriving gallery and music scene, as well as an amazing nightlife.
• Take a stroll along Hollywood's famous Walk of Fame, or visit theme parks like Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, or Six Flags.
• Other recreational activities include enjoying the spectacular beaches, hundreds of kilometers of hiking and biking trails, rollerblading, or taking in the Museum/Pier Concerts.
• In addition, you can easily visit Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, or Las Vegas.
English Classes for Adults Taught at 10 levels from beginner to advanced
• Intensive English Program (30 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive English Plus Program (24 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive / Part-time English Program (20 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation
• Business English for professionals, executives
• Homestay program / live with an American family
English Immersion for Juniors:
• English language camp for children & teenagers (ages 7-17). Combines English classes with fun activities & excursions