Colorado Heights University (CHU) specializes in the education of international students of all ethnicities, cultures, and countries of origin. The multilingual faculty, staff and student body speak as many as 40 languages and are from approximately 55 countries. The University’s degree programs include a BA and MBA in International Business and an Intensive English and TOEFL® Preparation curriculum. The CHU historic campus is centrally located in the U.S. in Denver, Colorado at the foot of the Rocky Mountains. The culture and energy of the city of Denver includes theater, ballet, museums, sports teams and restaurants of all types. Outdoor sports such as skiing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and numerous other activities can be found less than an hour’s drive away. The affordable tuition rate is comparable to, if not lower than, the area universities and community colleges.
The University’s degree programs include a BA in International Business and graduate MBA with emphasis in international business, accounting, corporate finance, environmental management and healthcare management.
The Intensive English and TOEFL® Preparation curriculum offers levels for all students, from Beginners, to Intermediate, to Advanced. Each class includes reading, writing, speaking, listening, and grammar.
• Learn English in the home of your American or Canadian English teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) is a private homestay program which allows you to learn English quickly through our method of total English language immersion.
• You live with your qualified English teacher and receive intensive, private English lessons which are customized to meet your individual needs.
Our English immersion programs are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 and 80 at all levels of English - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our ESL programs are available year-round and students can plan a combination of two or more states and/or programs. You set your own schedule from one week to three months and longer stays can also be arranged on request.
• We also offer leisure courses and activities in conjunction with regular immersion course hours for an additional fee.
• Conveniently situated in the heart of the central shopping district in The Bronx, New York Language Center (NYLC) provides full-time and part-time English language courses to students from around the globe.
• Our Private English lessons, Weekend English classes, and Part-time Day & Evening English programs are designed for beginner to advanced level students, and taught by experienced professionals.
• With decades of years of experience teaching English as a Second Language (ESL), we feel we are the best place in New York for learning English.
• Whether you're looking for a rich cultural experience or superior language education, you'll find both in the exciting environment of NYLC. Transportation to any of our branches via subway or bus is safe, quick, and efficient.
• Our Bronx branch, which is located in the heart of the Bronx's central shopping district, is easy to reach by public transportation and major highways. The school is in a modern, comfortable facility with its own student lounge.
• NYLC also has English schools in Midtown Manhattan, the Upper West Side, and Jackson Heights (Queens).
English Language Courses for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• Private / One-to-one English Lessons:
- Can be arranged to accommodate individuals with limited schedules or specific needs.
• Weekend English Classes:
- 10-week course - 4 hours per week on Saturday or Sunday.
• Part-time English Programs:
- Evening English Classes: 6 weeks / 8 hours per week
- Daytime English Classes: 5 weeks / 10 hours per week
Specialized English Courses on request: • TOEFL / Pre-TOEFL Exam preparation
• Business English
• Explore New York City - An ESL Writing Course
The Intercultural Institute of California (IIC) is a not-for-profit international school that welcomes international students interested in studying ESL and TOEFL. Additionally, IIC offers international and domestic students the opportunity to earn a Master's degree. IIC is located in beautiful San Francisco, California. IIC is a candidate of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), has approved IIC for the issuance of the M-1 and F-1 visa for international students.
English programs and TOEFL courses at all levels. Our English Program focuses on communication for all levels. Structure, Listening, Reading, Pronunciation, Writing and Conversation skills are taught with an emphasis on interactive and productive use. You can attend morning, afternoon or evening classes for 18 or more hours weekly.
CZ training is a private language school located in Summit, New Jersey, northeastern USA. We specialize in English as a Second Language (ESL) instruction, including TOEFL preparation and guidance. Catering to a professional, corporate clientele our classes are conveniently taught on-site at the client's home, office, or place of business.
Programs seek rapid gains in language proficiency, aiming to ensure the future employability of students and ease transitions to the United States. Toward that end, we offer a variety of ESL services, including individual and group instruction, exam preparation courses, accent reduction programs, and text correction.
Nacel International New York is an English language school located in the heart of Manhattan. We offer a range of English courses for students of 16 years or older including General English, Business English classes and exam preparation for the TOEFL and TOEIC exams. Our courses last from 2 to 12 weeks and are available all year round. Students are given an English test on arrival so that we can ensure that you are placed in the class that best suits your individual needs.
Our English school in New York is ideally situated on the south of Chelsea district. It is just a few minutes away from Times Square, the Broadway theatre district, Greenwich Village and the Empire State Building. With a subway connection on the corner and Penn Station a few blocks away, getting around is no problem if you choose to study English in New York. Our school offers very modern equipment and facilities for each student.
Nacel International also has English schools in Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego, California; Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Florida; and Boston, Massachusetts.
67.Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University is the most affordable accredited university in the U.S. With campuses in desirable locations in Southern California, we provide intensive English language programs and TOEFL Exam Preparation to students from around the world.
Established in 1983, SSU has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one campus in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine CA, 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles). As well as our English courses, we also provide Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for local and international students.
SSU can customize a program for our non native-speaking English students that includes Degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your Degree studies.
SSU's mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree and certificate programs, to serve a culturally diverse student community, and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.
• Join us at ILSC - San Francisco for an unforgettable English language education and lifetime experience in the heart of one of California's most vibrant cities!
• Situated in the heart of downtown San Francisco's Financial District, ILSC provides a wide range of English language programs to adults, college students, and juniors from around the world.
• Our English lessons are taught by experienced and professional tutors at basic beginner to advanced levels. Choose General English, Academic English, English Exam Preparation, Business English, and more.
• Our teachers, advisors, activities coordinators, accommodation staff, and your fellow students will support you to achieve your personal and academic goals. All ILSC teachers must have a university degree, a recognized teaching certificate, and relevant experience in teaching English.
• Our English classes are conveniently located in The Financial District / downtown area of San Francisco, close to the junction of Mission St and The Embarcadero waterfront.
Student Review: "I came to study at ILSC San Francisco because I could choose whatever course I want and I love the city. It will be helpful for my future career in every way, whether my dream comes true or I will have another job. Thanks a lot for everything ILSC SF." Kokoro, Japan
"ILSC is the greatest place to start an adventure abroad; it has the best locations around the world and the best instructors who help you to feel part of the home country lifestyle." Sergio, Mexico
Go Travel English is an English language tutoring service offering online ESL lessons through Skype. We specialize in travel or regular English conversation. All English courses are customized to the students ability level, interest, and goals. We offer a free 20 minute interview to meet the student and for us to choose a path that's right. Courses are very flexible to meet the student's needs.
Skype allows for clear video and audio interaction, allowing the student and teacher to communicate effectively. This is a great to get consistent and convenient interaction with a friendly native English speaker. The online classroom is a great way for all types of learners to receive flexible and professional education in their own home or even assistance during their travels.
LSI Boston is conveniently located on the borders of Chinatown and the Theatre and Financial Districts, a short walk from major subway, bus and commuter rail stations. There are spacious modern classrooms, a student lounge and lobby where drinks and snacks are available to purchase, a Student Resource Room with a small library of resource material, and a computer room with free internet access and self study materials. Our monthly social and leisure calendar invites you to use your English while visiting local attractions with your new friends and teachers. Popular activities are historical walking tours, visits to the Museum of Fine Arts, skating on the Boston Common and cheering on the home side at a professional sports event. For those who would rather participate themselves, there are opportunities to go sailing, cycling, kayaking, skiing, snowboarding and more. Heading further afield, we organise weekend trips to New York, Montreal and the sandy beaches of Cape Cod.
Courses include Standard 20 (20 fifty-minute lessons per week), Intensive 30 (30 lessons per week), MEB - Modular English for Business, Cambridge Exam courses, EET - English for (non-native) English Teachers, Executive Courses (one to one available), and more.