For 35 years, A.C.E. has been a leader in intensive English language instruction. We are a non-profit organization dedicated to international education. We are proud of helping tens of thousands of students from around the world achieve their dreams while studying at our Language Institutes.
• Learn English in the home of your American or Canadian English teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) is a private homestay program which allows you to learn English quickly through our method of total English language immersion.
• You live with your qualified English teacher and receive intensive, private English lessons which are customized to meet your individual needs.
Our English immersion programs are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 and 80 at all levels of English - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our ESL programs are available year-round and students can plan a combination of two or more states and/or programs. You set your own schedule from one week to three months and longer stays can also be arranged on request.
• We also offer leisure courses and activities in conjunction with regular immersion course hours for an additional fee.
• Conveniently situated in the heart of the central shopping district in The Bronx, New York Language Center (NYLC) provides full-time and part-time English language courses to students from around the globe.
• Our Private English lessons, Weekend English classes, and Part-time Day & Evening English programs are designed for beginner to advanced level students, and taught by experienced professionals.
• With decades of years of experience teaching English as a Second Language (ESL), we feel we are the best place in New York for learning English.
• Whether you're looking for a rich cultural experience or superior language education, you'll find both in the exciting environment of NYLC. Transportation to any of our branches via subway or bus is safe, quick, and efficient.
• Our Bronx branch, which is located in the heart of the Bronx's central shopping district, is easy to reach by public transportation and major highways. The school is in a modern, comfortable facility with its own student lounge.
• NYLC also has English schools in Midtown Manhattan, the Upper West Side, and Jackson Heights (Queens).
English Language Courses for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• Private / One-to-one English Lessons:
- Can be arranged to accommodate individuals with limited schedules or specific needs.
• Weekend English Classes:
- 10-week course - 4 hours per week on Saturday or Sunday.
• Part-time English Programs:
- Evening English Classes: 6 weeks / 8 hours per week
- Daytime English Classes: 5 weeks / 10 hours per week
Specialized English Courses on request: • TOEFL / Pre-TOEFL Exam preparation
• Business English
• Explore New York City - An ESL Writing Course
International Language Center at San Antonio (ILCSA) is a dedicated language course provider in the Stone Oak area of northern San Antonio.
We offer beginner to advanced level English language lessons to adults and children from around the world. Our Group, Private, and Corporate English classes are taught by professional, experienced tutors.
ILCSA is affiliated with the international language university in Mexico - Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara (UAG).
Improve your spoken English with Members Only English (MOE) - a provider of private English language tutoring in Los Angeles. Based in Koreatown, we provide one-to-one English lessons in-class or online.
MOE was founded when two highly-experienced English teachers recognized how many people in the community want and need access to English language practice and American cultural experiences outside of a classroom setting.
Our English Practice Club works to improve the conversation skills of international students from around the world.
Los Angeles Pacific College is located in an active and central part of Los Angeles called the Mid-Wilshire district. We are minutes away from Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Santa Monica. Public transportation reaches our doorstep from all over Los Angeles and outlying areas. We assist our students with housing and academic counselling. Highly qualified instructors, updated curriculum and many opportunities to expose our students to American culture through field trips and other out of school activities. After completion of our ESL program, the student has the opportunity to further their education through our certificate programs. With these programs, the student will have the opportunity to practice their new skills with OPT, Optional Practical Training. This OPT allows the student to stay in the United States for one year after completion to refine their skills while in the work force.
67.Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University is the most affordable accredited university in the U.S. With campuses in desirable locations in Southern California, we provide intensive English language programs and TOEFL Exam Preparation to students from around the world.
Established in 1983, SSU has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one campus in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine CA, 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles). As well as our English courses, we also provide Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for local and international students.
SSU can customize a program for our non native-speaking English students that includes Degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your Degree studies.
SSU's mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree and certificate programs, to serve a culturally diverse student community, and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.
• Join us at ILSC - San Francisco for an unforgettable English language education and lifetime experience in the heart of one of California's most vibrant cities!
• Situated in the heart of downtown San Francisco's Financial District, ILSC provides a wide range of English language programs to adults, college students, and juniors from around the world.
• Our English lessons are taught by experienced and professional tutors at basic beginner to advanced levels. Choose General English, Academic English, English Exam Preparation, Business English, and more.
• Our teachers, advisors, activities coordinators, accommodation staff, and your fellow students will support you to achieve your personal and academic goals. All ILSC teachers must have a university degree, a recognized teaching certificate, and relevant experience in teaching English.
• Our English classes are conveniently located in The Financial District / downtown area of San Francisco, close to the junction of Mission St and The Embarcadero waterfront.
Student Review: "I came to study at ILSC San Francisco because I could choose whatever course I want and I love the city. It will be helpful for my future career in every way, whether my dream comes true or I will have another job. Thanks a lot for everything ILSC SF." Kokoro, Japan
"ILSC is the greatest place to start an adventure abroad; it has the best locations around the world and the best instructors who help you to feel part of the home country lifestyle." Sergio, Mexico
Situated in Mission Valley, San Diego CA (just off the SR 163 / I-8 interchange) International Academy of English offers English language learning options to students at beginner to advanced levels.
We offer courses in Intensive English, and TOEFL Exam Preparation.
The International Academy's stimulating and productive learning environment is well suited for preparing our students for continued success in their future personal, academic, and professional pursuits.
In addition to our San Diego campus, we have schools in Newport Beach CA (close to Los Angeles), and two in Las Vegas Nevada.
IAE is accredited by The Commission on English Language Accreditation which is an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education.
The University English as a Second Language (UESL) Program at Central Washington University (CWU) in Ellensburg, Washington, is located in the center of Washington State in the Northwestern US. Central Washington University is a public university with 8,000 students. Popular majors include business, accounting, education and music. Conditional undergraduate admission is offered and the UESL recommendation is accepted in place of the TOEFL. Interesting courses, opportunities to visit undergraduate classes, and experienced, professional teachers (all have master's degrees in teaching English). Ellensburg is a safe, friendly university town with many outdoor recreational activities just two hours from Seattle. Ellensburg has the Jazz in the Valley Festival and the Kittitas County Rodeo and Fair each year.
Intensive English classes to prepare international students for academic work at US universities/colleges and for business or education at home. In addition to the core skills classes, the program has many interesting elective courses: TOEFL Preparation, Volunteering in America, Business, Film-making, Travel USA, Computers, and Creative Writing. Outside-class activities include Conversation Partners/Groups, Welcome Parties, field trips, International Cooking Club, and the ESL Newspaper.