• Are you searching for English language classes in Spring / The Woodlands or the North Houston area?
• A leading provider of quality language instruction, Crossing Borders provides a range of English courses for adults, kids and teenagers. We teach students at all levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced.
• We offer General English, Business English, and Private English lessons, serving students in Spring / The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Cleveland, Conroe, New Caney, Montgomery County, Humble, Kingwood, Atascocita, Porter, and surrounding areas.
• Our English classes are customized to meet your individual needs.
• Our professional and qualified teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and learning goals in order to determine what steps are needed to help you to achieve them.
• Our English language programs are ideal for promoting academic, business, and personal growth.
• We do not only want you to learn to speak and write English, but we want you to experience the American culture and love it the same way we do!
• We place great emphasis on language immersion and small group classes (2-8 students). Our teachers focus on grammar, pronunciation, reading comprehension, and vocabulary.
¿Quieres estar mejor preparado para enfrentar los retos de hoy en día con éxito? ¡Lo que necesitas es hablar un inglés profesional! ¿Estás listo para comprometerte contigo mismo y llevar tus habilidades en el idioma al siguiente nivel? Aprende inglés con Crossing Borders!
English Courses for Adults:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English classes
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation
• English Conversation classes
• Saturday / Weekend English classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English
• Corporate English training
• English for the entire family
English Programs for Kids & Teens: • After-school English classes
• Weekend English immersion programs
• English tutoring for high school students
• Summer & Winter ESL camps
Go Travel English is an English language tutoring service offering online ESL lessons through Skype. We specialize in travel or regular English conversation. All English courses are customized to the students ability level, interest, and goals. We offer a free 20 minute interview to meet the student and for us to choose a path that's right. Courses are very flexible to meet the student's needs.
Skype allows for clear video and audio interaction, allowing the student and teacher to communicate effectively. This is a great to get consistent and convenient interaction with a friendly native English speaker. The online classroom is a great way for all types of learners to receive flexible and professional education in their own home or even assistance during their travels.
Professional English New York is a New York City based professional services company providing English language training for corporations and business professionals located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, steps away from Grand Central Station.
We specialize in expatriate management and assisting employees on international assignments. All training situations are accommodated, including distance, one-on-one, and small to large groups. We offer competitive and affordable rates for New York City.
• Learn English in the home of your American or Canadian English teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) is a private homestay program which allows you to learn English quickly through our method of total English language immersion.
• You live with your qualified English teacher and receive intensive, private English lessons which are customized to meet your individual needs.
Our English immersion programs are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 and 80 at all levels of English - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our ESL programs are available year-round and students can plan a combination of two or more states and/or programs. You set your own schedule from one week to three months and longer stays can also be arranged on request.
• We also offer leisure courses and activities in conjunction with regular immersion course hours for an additional fee.
• Conveniently situated in the heart of the central shopping district in The Bronx, New York Language Center (NYLC) provides full-time and part-time English language courses to students from around the globe.
• Our Private English lessons, Weekend English classes, and Part-time Day & Evening English programs are designed for beginner to advanced level students, and taught by experienced professionals.
• With decades of years of experience teaching English as a Second Language (ESL), we feel we are the best place in New York for learning English.
• Whether you're looking for a rich cultural experience or superior language education, you'll find both in the exciting environment of NYLC. Transportation to any of our branches via subway or bus is safe, quick, and efficient.
• Our Bronx branch, which is located in the heart of the Bronx's central shopping district, is easy to reach by public transportation and major highways. The school is in a modern, comfortable facility with its own student lounge.
• NYLC also has accredited English schools in Midtown Manhattan, the Upper West Side, and Jackson Heights (Queens).
English Language Courses for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• Private / One-to-one English Lessons:
- Can be arranged to accommodate individuals with limited schedules or specific needs.
• Weekend English Classes:
- 10-week course - 4 hours per week on Saturday.
• Everyday English Program - 8 hours per week.
• Part-time English Programs:
- Evening English Classes: 6 weeks / 8 hours per week
- Daytime English Classes: 5 weeks / 10 hours per week
Specialized English Courses on request: • TOEFL / Pre-TOEFL Exam preparation
• Business English
South Beach Languages, located just 1 block from the ocean in Miami Beach, Florida, is a language school offering small-group classes, individual classes & corporate classes in English. Regardless of your nationality, age, profession or timetable/schedule, South Beach Languages will find the right class or private teacher for you!
Our teachers are dynamic, experienced, native-speakers. We understand that your teacher is the most important element of your learning experience, so we recruit & train the best language teachers available. Certificates are given on the final day of class and recognized by most employers.
- Beginner English Classes
- High Beginner English Classes
- Intermediate English Classes
- High Intermediate English Classes
- Advanced English Classes
- TOEFL Prep
- Group English Classes
- Corporate English Training
- Individual English Classes
- Intensive English Classes
& more ...
Golden Gate Language Schools, located in San Jose, the heart of California's high tech Silicon Valley, is a language school offering Certificate programs to International Students.
Our English school offers classes for TOEFL and college preparation, English for business purposes, American culture, and conversation.
Since 1979, we have been providing effective English instruction year-round for beginning students to advanced learners in a friendly atmosphere.
Our campus is situated at 4425 Fortran Dr., Suite 100, San Jose 95134 (in the Alviso neighborhood near Milpitas and North San Jose) in a safe office park, easily acccessible from Santa Clara, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, and East Bay cities.
68.College of English Language - CEL, Santa Monica
Courses / Programs
Here at the College of English Language in Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, we believe in the combination of quality English language / ESL teaching, an innovative approach to encourage student’s participation and an exciting outside-of-class program to strengthen and practice the skills learned in class.
Our teaching philosophy and experience with students at different levels and from all over the globe have resulted in teaching methods that optimize your learning results.
All courses have been designed to meet the social and language needs of individual students.
Because we offer a variety of programs, students can choose the course that best fits their language level and also fits the amount of time the students are going to spend in Santa Monica.
All of our programs have a maximum of 10 students per class, and because of this small class size, students can be more active in the learning activities. "English-only" is strictly enforced in and outside the classroom.
69.Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University is the most affordable accredited university in the U.S. With campuses in desirable locations in Southern California, we provide intensive English language programs and TOEFL Exam Preparation to students from around the world.
Established in 1983, SSU has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one campus in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine CA, 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles). As well as our English courses, we also provide Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for local and international students.
SSU can customize a program for our non native-speaking English students that includes Degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your Degree studies.
SSU's mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree and certificate programs, to serve a culturally diverse student community, and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.
• Situated in the heart of downtown San Francisco's Financial District, provides a wide range of English language programs to adults, college students, and juniors from around the world.
• Our English lessons are taught by experienced and professional tutors at basic beginner to advanced levels. Choose General English, Academic English, English Exam Preparation, Business English, and more.
• Our teachers, advisors, activities coordinators, accommodation staff, and your fellow students will support you to achieve your personal and academic goals. All teachers must have a university degree, a recognized teaching certificate, and relevant experience in teaching English.
• Our English classes are conveniently located in The Financial District / downtown area of San Francisco, close to the junction of Mission St and The Embarcadero waterfront.