• Are you searching for English language classes in Spring / The Woodlands or the North Houston area?
• A leading provider of quality language instruction, Crossing Borders provides a range of English courses for adults, kids and teenagers. We teach students at all levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced.
• We offer General English, Business English, and Private English lessons, serving students in Spring / The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Cleveland, Conroe, Montgomery County, Humble, Porter, and surrounding areas.
• Our English classes are customized to meet your individual needs.
• Our professional and qualified teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and learning goals in order to determine what steps are needed to help you to achieve them.
• Our English language programs are ideal for promoting academic, business, and personal growth.
• We do not only want you to learn to speak and write English, but we want you to experience the American culture and love it the same way we do!
• We place great emphasis on language immersion and small group classes (2-8 students). Our teachers focus on grammar, pronunciation, reading comprehension, and vocabulary.
¿Quieres estar mejor preparado para enfrentar los retos de hoy en día con éxito? ¡Lo que necesitas es hablar un inglés profesional! ¿Estás listo para comprometerte contigo mismo y llevar tus habilidades en el idioma al siguiente nivel? Aprende inglés con Crossing Borders!
English Courses for Adults:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English classes
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English
• Corporate English training
• English for the entire family
English Programs for Kids & Teens: • After-school English classes
• Weekend English immersion programs
• English tutoring for high school students
• Summer & Winter ESL camps
We offer English language programs including English as a Second Language Program and TOEFL Prep intensive Program. Small classes, individual feedback on your speaking and writing, every hour is a contact hour with a teacher - not lab time. Staff and teachers provide a welcoming and supportive environment to build your English skills and reach your goals.
Our TOEFL curriculum reflects our commitment to preparing students for American colleges and universities by using college materials. The College of Chicago emphasizes the importance of critical thinking by encouraging students to participate in many speaking and writing activities based on social issues and academic skills.
Students can easily access the downtown campus via public transportation. We are located close to some of Chicago’s most famous attractions such as the Willis Tower (Sears Tower), The Art Institute of Chicago, and Millennium Park, as well as Chicago’s famous shopping district and many restaurants, coffee shops, and cafes.
English Language Courses for Adults & Children:
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- Intensive English
- Semi-Intensive English
- Private English Lessons
- Business English Courses
- Accent Reduction Classes
- English Test Preparation (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, GRE, Cambridge Exams, GMAT, LSAT)
- Vacation English Programs
• Learn English in the home of your American or Canadian English teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) is a private homestay program which allows you to learn English quickly through our method of total English language immersion.
• You live with your qualified English teacher and receive intensive, private English lessons which are customized to meet your individual needs.
Our English immersion programs are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 and 80 at all levels of English - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our ESL programs are available year-round and students can plan a combination of two or more states and/or programs. You set your own schedule from one week to three months and longer stays can also be arranged on request.
• We also offer leisure courses and activities in conjunction with regular immersion course hours for an additional fee.
• Conveniently situated in the heart of the central shopping district in The Bronx, New York Language Center (NYLC) provides full-time and part-time English language courses to students from around the globe.
• Our Private English lessons, Weekend English classes, and Part-time Day & Evening English programs are designed for beginner to advanced level students, and taught by experienced professionals.
• With decades of years of experience teaching English as a Second Language (ESL), we feel we are the best place in New York for learning English.
• Whether you're looking for a rich cultural experience or superior language education, you'll find both in the exciting environment of NYLC. Transportation to any of our branches via subway or bus is safe, quick, and efficient.
• Our Bronx branch, which is located in the heart of the Bronx's central shopping district, is easy to reach by public transportation and major highways. The school is in a modern, comfortable facility with its own student lounge.
• NYLC also has accredited English schools in Midtown Manhattan, the Upper West Side, and Jackson Heights (Queens).
English Language Courses for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• Private / One-to-one English Lessons:
- Can be arranged to accommodate individuals with limited schedules or specific needs.
• Weekend English Classes:
- 10-week course - 4 hours per week on Saturday.
• Everyday English Program - 8 hours per week.
• Part-time English Programs:
- Evening English Classes: 6 weeks / 8 hours per week
- Daytime English Classes: 5 weeks / 10 hours per week
Specialized English Courses on request: • TOEFL / Pre-TOEFL Exam preparation
• Business English
Established in 2009, Learn it Right Educational Center offers a range of career training courses for professional and non-professional people. Our mission is to provide a positive, supportive, and meaningful learning experience for students who need to complete their GED/high school, learn English, Spanish and Technical Education in a professional classroom setting.
We are a small business that strives to meet the needs of our students. Because of our small class sizes, we are better able to accommodate the needs of each and every student. We help students to be able to better their lives and accommodate classes to their schedule.
Our leadership and certified faculty will assure to meet the expectations of the diverse individual needs, goals, and learning styles of the students. We are committed to providing academically comprehensive curricula which are supported by integrated technology.
Dynamic Language Services LLC is a language school located in Haddonfield, Camden County, NJ. We offer high quality English lessons in Cherry Hill and the surrounding areas with small group sizes and native fluent English teachers leading the class. All students will be of the same proficiency level to ensure rapid progress.
We also offer personalized language coaching to increase your conversation, vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation and listening comprehension skills in English and several other languages including Spanish, Italian, German, Czech, Portuguese, Sign language, Polish, Mandarin, Japanese, Arabic, Turkish, French, Russian, Thai, Latin, and more!
We offer private adult, group adult and kids programs. Corporate programs are also available for corporate employees relocating to another country. We offer a variety of programs to meet a variety of goals.
- Our English courses consist of 30 hours of English lessons meeting twice per week for one level of English
- We also offer language instruction in Spanish, Italian, German, Czech, Portuguese, Sign language, Polish, Mandarin, Japanese, Arabic, Turkish, French, Russian, Thai, Latin, and more!
69.Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University is the most affordable accredited university in the U.S. With campuses in desirable locations in Southern California, we provide intensive English language programs and TOEFL Exam Preparation to students from around the world.
Established in 1983, SSU has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one campus in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine CA, 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles). As well as our English courses, we also provide Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for local and international students.
SSU can customize a program for our non native-speaking English students that includes Degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your Degree studies.
SSU's mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree and certificate programs, to serve a culturally diverse student community, and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.
• Situated in the heart of downtown San Francisco's Financial District, provides a wide range of English language programs to adults, college students, and juniors from around the world.
• Our English lessons are taught by experienced and professional tutors at basic beginner to advanced levels. Choose General English, Academic English, English Exam Preparation, Business English, and more.
• Our teachers, advisors, activities coordinators, accommodation staff, and your fellow students will support you to achieve your personal and academic goals. All teachers must have a university degree, a recognized teaching certificate, and relevant experience in teaching English.
• Our English classes are conveniently located in The Financial District / downtown area of San Francisco, close to the junction of Mission St and The Embarcadero waterfront.