Conveniently located just three blocks from Wall Street in Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy (NYEA) is an English language school that offers a range of beginner to advanced level courses designed to help individuals learn English as a Second Language (ESL).
Authorized by the NY State Education Department, we providefull-time and part-time English courses that include Standard English, Business English, and TOEFL exam preparation. Students can avail of Morning & Afternoon study options.
Course schedules are extremely flexible, and are suited to each individual student. Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
Founded in 1998, our mission is to provide a variety of quality English language training programs to help US and international students make effective progress toward their academic and personal language success.
Our specialized English curriculum places the emphasis on each key skill: reading, listening, and writing and fluent speaking.
Our courses let you dedicate more time to learning English individually with your teachers, taking the time to seriously practice your spoken English communication.
On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Testimonial: "The schedule was so comfortable for me, and I can take a TOEFL course also - the tuition is not so expensive. I think you should pick New York English Academy because it's a great school!"
- Kata, Hungary
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (18 / 20 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
• Learn English in one of 18 language schools situated in major cities throughout the U.S.
• Kaplan International is a world-renowned English language school that provides beginner to advanced level classes to locally-based and international students.
• We have dedicated English schools in New York, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Berkeley, Whittier, Santa Barbara CA, Chicago, Boston, Miami FL, Seattle, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Portland OR.
• We provide a wide range of English language courses in all of our locations, so you can be sure to receive a great education in whichever location you choose.
• Our ESL students have access to a range of modern facilities, including free internet and wireless access, computer labs, and comfortable, spacious classrooms.
• Kaplan is a truly international organization. We have more than 40 schools in 8 countries around the globe, and have been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.
Our language schools in the USA are accredited by ACCET and are members of TESOL and NAFSA.
English Language Courses for Adults & Juniors: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English (including Academic Year/Semester options)
• Intensive English (including Academic Year/Semester options)
• Group English classes
• Private English lessons
• Vacation English courses
• Academic English courses
• TOEFL / IELTS Exam Preparation
• Cambridge Exam Prep (FCE, CAE, CPE)
• Business English for professionals, executives & workforce teams
• Summer English Camp for Teens & Juniors
College / Graduate Exam Preparation Courses:
• GMAT Test prep
• GRE Exam prep
• New York Language Center (NYLC) is an English language school with two conveniently-located campuses in Manhattan - in Midtown Manhattan and on the Upper West Side. We provide full-time and part-time English courses for students from all over the world.
• Whether you're looking for a rich cultural experience or superior language education, you'll find both in the exciting environment of NYLC! In addition, we have English schools in Jackson Heights in Queens, and The Bronx.
• We teach students with all levels of English - beginner, intermediate, and advanced. We also offer TOEFL exam preparation courses and Business English classes that are designed to fit your individual needs.
• Our prices are very affordable and all of our teachers are dedicated ESL teaching professionals. You may study with us for as little as one week or as long as one full year.
• NYLC–Midtown, Upper West Side (Broadway), and Jackson Heights are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA) through December 2018.
• Certified as an English Language School by the New York State Education Department, NYLC is also authorized by the U.S. Department of Immigration to enroll non-immigrant foreign students.
• F1 visa / I-20 students are accepted at NYLC.
Student Testimonial: "My experience at NYLC was special too: a lot of people from all over the world, professional teachers, friendly advice, funny and interesting class experiences."
- Maria, Italy
English Classes in NYC For beginner to advanced level.
• Intensive English Program (ILP)
• Semi-intensive ESL program
• TOEFL preparation
• Private English lessons
• Weekend English course
• Everyday English program
• Business English classes
• Explore New York City - An ESL writing course
• ESL programs for small groups of 10-15 juniors / teenagers from educational tour agents.
• ESL programs for individual juniors / teenagers accompanied by a guardian in NY.
Nacel International New York is an English language school located in the heart of Manhattan. We offer a range of English courses for students of 16 years or older including General English, Business English classes and exam preparation for the TOEFL and TOEIC exams. Our courses last from 2 to 12 weeks and are available all year round. Students are given an English test on arrival so that we can ensure that you are placed in the class that best suits your individual needs.
Our English school in New York is ideally situated on the south of Chelsea district. It is just a few minutes away from Times Square, the Broadway theatre district, Greenwich Village and the Empire State Building. With a subway connection on the corner and Penn Station a few blocks away, getting around is no problem if you choose to study English in New York. Our school offers very modern equipment and facilities for each student.
Nacel International also has English schools in Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego, California; Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Florida; and Boston, Massachusetts.
With campuses in the heart of Manhattan and Queens, American Language Communication Center is an English language training provider. We offer a range of beginner to advanced level English courses to students from around the globe. General courses include our Practical English / Master Speaking program, and TOEFL iBT Exam prep courses. We also provide a variety of English Elective programs.
Our goal is to provide our students with affordable courses that are specially designed to give them the tools necessary to achieve linguistic competence.