Nacel International, New York City: Nacel International New York is an English language school located in the heart of Manhattan. We offer a range of English courses for students of 16 years or older including General English, Business English classes and exam preparation for the TOEFL and TOEIC exams. Our courses last from 2 to 12 weeks and are available all year round. Students are given an English test on arrival so that we can ensure that you are placed in the class that best suits your individual needs.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our English school in New York is ideally situated on the south of Chelsea district in Manhattan. It is just a few minutes away from Times Square, the Broadway theatre district, Greenwich Village and the Empire State Building. With a subway connection on the corner and Penn Station a few blocks away, getting around is no problem if you choose to study English in New York. Our school offers very modern equipment and facilities for each student.
Nacel International also has English schools in Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego, California; Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Florida; and Boston, Massachusetts.
Courses / Programs:
- General English course
- Business English classes
- TOEFL / TOEIC exam preparation
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Learn English in Orlando, Florida - one of the top travel destinations in the United States and worldwide!
• Our goal at KEF USA is to ensure students make the most of their time learning English in Orlando FL.
• In partnership with an award-winning college, we provide total-immersion ESL programs that focus on each student's ability to communicate effectively in American English.
• Unique to KEF USA is that all teachers have a master’s degree in TESOL.
• Students enrolled in a KEF USA Program will quickly become immersed in American English and culture, improving their language skills considerably.
• All of our English courses are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
Range of accredited ESL English programs provided by KEF USA:
• Year-round & summer residential ESL English immersion programs for adults and children ages 10+.
• Residential summer ESL English camps + College Preparation+ Disney for juniors / teens & senior high school students.
• English classes in Orlando plus Regular School classes in your home country via online robotics.
We also provide animation, technology, discovery, adventure and soccer camps in Orlando FL, with the option to design your own camp for your needs.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the U.S., with more than 50 million people visiting each year. Also known as “The City Beautiful”, Orlando is an awesome place to learn English, live, work and play!
Overnight English ESL Camp
•2 weeks minimum in June & July for children ages 10-14, and high school teens ages 15+ years old
•Intensive English course for Individuals & Groups
Academic English Year
•Intensive English for 5 or 10 Months Year-Round
•For Groups ages 15+
ToCollegeUSA - English plus College Preparation
• 4 Month Program (Intensive English Program + College Preparatory Program)
• GUARANTEED COLLEGE ADMISSION in Florida without taking the SAT. ACT, or TOEFL!
• For Individuals & Groups of international students.
ABC Languages NJ - Private English Lessons & Online
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English language training to adults, teens, and kids in New Jersey.
• We provide private English (ESL) language courses for basic beginner to advanced level adults and juniors (ages 5+) in your home, office or local library in Bergen County, Hudson County, North-eastern New Jersey.
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
• We want you to be able speak English effectively whether it is socially, for work or for your college education.
Class Locations include:
Hudson County - Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, Hudson Waterfront, Kearny, Harrison, Secaucus, The Heights, Journal Square and other areas.
Bergen County - Hackensack, Teaneck, Glen Rock, Ho-Ho-Kus, Haworth, Englewood, Fair Lawn, Garfield, Allendale, Bergenfield, Demarest, Franklin Lakes, Tenafly, Wyckoff, Woodcliff Lake, Rockleigh, Rivervale, Ridgewood, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Edgewater, Guttenberg, Old Tappan, Mahwah, Montvale, Paramus, Ramsey, Westwood, Fort Lee, River Vale, North Bergen and other areas.
• Are you searching for English language classes in Spring / The Woodlands or the North Houston area?
• A leading provider of quality language instruction, Crossing Borders provides a range of English courses for adults, kids and teenagers. We teach students at all levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced.
• We offer General English, Business English, and Private English lessons, serving students in Spring / The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Cleveland, Conroe, Montgomery County, Humble, Porter, and surrounding areas.
• Our English classes are customized to meet your individual needs.
• Our professional and qualified teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and learning goals in order to determine what steps are needed to help you to achieve them.
• Our English language programs are ideal for promoting academic, business, and personal growth.
• We do not only want you to learn to speak and write English, but we want you to experience the American culture and love it the same way we do!
• We place great emphasis on language immersion and small group classes (2-8 students). Our teachers focus on grammar, pronunciation, reading comprehension, and vocabulary.
¿Quieres estar mejor preparado para enfrentar los retos de hoy en día con éxito? ¡Lo que necesitas es hablar un inglés profesional! ¿Estás listo para comprometerte contigo mismo y llevar tus habilidades en el idioma al siguiente nivel? Aprende inglés con Crossing Borders!
English Courses for Adults:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English classes
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English
• Corporate English training
• English for the entire family
English Programs for Kids & Teens: • After-school English classes
• Weekend English immersion programs
• English tutoring for high school students
• Summer & Winter ESL camps
• Learn English in the USA or Canada and live with your English language teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) offers English language homestay programs which allow students to combine homestay accommodation in the home of their teacher with private English lessons.
• Whether you are a total beginner or have an advanced level of English, your English classes will be designed to meet your individual needs.
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 - 80. You can choose to stay from one week or up to three months and longer stays can also be arranged.
• The emphasis of our program is that students have the opportunity to practice using English. Your teacher and homestay host is a highly qualified teacher usually with many years of training & experience and one or more academic degrees from well-known colleges or universities.
We offer ESL Homestay Programs in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimmee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
Student Testimonial: "I stayed three times with my family. Living with a family and having several hours of classes each day is a 10 (10 being top!). It's a wonderful way to improve one's English painlessly and discover the "real American life."
- Benedicte, France
• Our Standard Homestay Program
• Business English & Specialized Vocabulary
• Deluxe / 4-Star Program
• Public Speaking / Business English Instruction
• TOEFL, GRE, GED, LLM Exam Preparation
• University Application / Registration
• Corporate / Workplace English classes
• Private English lessons
• English language pronunciation, including grammar, vocabulary, and accent reduction...
• Study English in one of the world’s most widely recognized buildings - the Empire State Building!
• Kaplan International's modern English school on the 63rd floor is a state-of-the-art language learning facility, offering a comprehensive range of English courses to help students of all English levels advance their academic and professional careers.
• With over 40 years of experience providing first-class English language education, Kaplan International offers you high standards of teaching and student care, along with quality English courses and accommodation at our English school in New York.
• With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International, world leaders in English language education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.
• Our English language schools in New York are accredited by ACCET, and citizens of 82 countries studied at our Empire State Manhattan ESL school last year.
Student Reviews: "Kaplan has been one of the most amazing experiences in my life where I met a lot of friends from around the world and also discovered NYC very well." - Ahmad
”I never got bored at school, every teacher is interactive with the students. There are lots of things to do here. The night life in New York is awesome, this city never sleeps!” - Elvira
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
• General English classes
• General English Academic Year/Semester options
• Intensive English courses
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester options
• 'Best of America' Academic Year program
• Vacation English lessons
• Business English for professionals / executives
• TOEFL and Academic English
The Institute of Intensive English (IIE) is the highest quality English school in Hawaii. We are a full-service English school located in Waikiki, Honolulu, one block from Waikiki Beach. IIE issues I-20s for U.S. student visas.
We are accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training), an accrediting body officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Our teachers are very experienced and highly-qualified. We have been teaching English to international students for over 20 years. We offer small class sizes, and Total English immersion with our English only policy.
All students receive an IIE certificate on completion of their course. The certificate shows the level and the duration of study.
One of the safest places in the USA, Hawaii is an excellent choice for studying English abroad. We give our students a total Hawaiian study experience, which means we provide exciting weekly Hawaiian Cultural activities, and fun daily social activities. Both are great ways to enjoy your time in Hawaii, explore the island, meet new friends, and practice your English!
We offer a variety of accommodation options with a range of prices: Homestay, Condominiums & Apartments, Shared Student Housing and Dormitories.
"All of the teachers are kind at IIE. When I ask something, their help is always really really useful. If you study abroad for the first time, I want to recommend IIE to you. I really like Hawaii's weather, and you will too!"
English Classes for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• General English (STEP) - 20 Lessons
• General English (IEP) - 25 Lessons
• General English (S-IEP) - 35 Lessons
• Private English lessons
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• College Pathways English course
• Business/Corporate English
• Academic Year English program
• English Conversation classes
• English + Hula
• English + Surfing
• Kids & Teens English
• Summer STEP English classes