Learn English in NYC: ESL schools in Manhattan, General English courses in New York, TOEFL, TOEIC exam preparation, business English classes, escuela de inglés en Nueva York, cursos de inglés para negócios
Nacel International, New York City: Nacel International New York is an English language school located in the heart of Manhattan. We offer a range of English courses for students of 16 years or older including General English, Business English classes and exam preparation for the TOEFL and TOEIC exams. Our courses last from 2 to 12 weeks and are available all year round. Students are given an English test on arrival so that we can ensure that you are placed in the class that best suits your individual needs.
Kaplan International New York - SoHo, Lower Manhattan
Courses / Programs
• Join Kaplan International's English school located just a block north of New York's hip SoHo district in Lower Manhattan, and study English while experiencing life in a New York neighbourhood famous for its art, music and fashion.
• Our wide range of courses includes intensive language courses, semester options, TOEFL English, exam preparation, and more.
• Gain the English language skills and academic approach needed to succeed while making friends from around the world with Kaplan International, world leaders in English language education.
• Each of our English courses in New York has a special focus, allowing you to direct your studies to suit your particular language needs. Short term to long term, vacation to intensive English, you will find a range of English courses in New York with Kaplan International.
• Ideal for students of all levels, you will improve your English quickly and effectively with our English courses.
• Enrol with Kaplan International in the friendly and vibrant atmosphere of SoHo and begin your journey to personal, academic and career success.
• Citizens of 83 countries attended our SoHo NYC ESL school last year.
Student Review: “Kaplan teachers are very good and they make the lessons interactive. The classes are very interesting so you always want to be a part of it. I like that the school is very modern and you feel like at home, everybody knows each other here." - Geisha, Venezuela
Quality English Language Courses: • General English classes
• General English Academic Year/Semester options
• Intensive English courses
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester options
• Business English
• Intensive Business English
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Vacation English lessons
Exam Preparation Programs: • Cambridge Exam prep (CAE, FCE)
• GRE Test preparation
• GMAT Exam preparation
• ACES Learning Center in Austin, Texas is a Student and Exchange Visitor Program-certified school eligible to issue I-20 Forms and enroll F-1 students in the United States.
• We offer small-sized classes designed to help every type of learner to succeed.
• The ACES ESL Program achievement scale is directly aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
• Our team of experienced teachers and administrators work with you to help you succeed in achieving your English language learn objectives.
• The city of Austin is a great location for international students to experience life and culture in Texas and the USA.
• For U.S. College / University Bound Students: Our Partner Universities in USA include
- Tennessee Tech University
- University of Houston-Victoria
- Texas Wesleyan University
• “It was the greatest experience of English learning I’ve ever had. The instructors’ patience, kindness and professional skills benefited me so much. I am very lucky to be a student at ACES and I am looking forward to coming back in the future.”
Institute Of Intensive English, Hawaii is located just minutes from the beautiful Waikiki Beach in central Honolulu.
We offer beginner to advanced level English language courses to students from around the world. Study options include Short-Term English, Intensive English, Private English lessons, Academic Exam preparation, and more.
Courses include lessons in the full-range of English language skills and knowledge, including listening, speaking, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation.
Our proficiency levels are based on a Global Scale that is recognized around the world, developed through broad scientific research by the Common European Framework (CEFR) and the University of Cambridge.
Accommodation options include student residences, hotels, hostels, shared houses, and homestays with local Hawaiian families.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks teachers for your patience,comprehension and help. We can now speak better English. All of you are very good teachers, but even better as people. We hope to come back one day and maybe meet you again. We'll never forget you." - James and Helena, Spain
- Short Term English Program (20 lessons)
- Intensive English Program (25 lessons)
- Long Term Intensive English (25 lessons)
- Super Intensive English Program (35 lessons)
- Private English lessons
- College Pathway Program
- Cambridge FCE / CAE Preparation
- Business/Corporate English
- Academic Year (Long Stay)
- Speaking with Purpose
- English + Hula
- English + Surfing
- Summer Short Term English Program
- Kids & Teens English
• Learn English in Orlando, Central Florida with Harvest English Institute!
• We provide English language programs for basic beginner to advanced learners from around the world.
• With our four English language schools across the USA (in Orlando, Florida; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Los Angeles, California), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
• Our main campus sits in the heart of the International Drive area of the city, and we also have a second campus in the beautiful Lake Buena Vista area.
• Our Orlando-area schools are vibrant, modern, and offer students the latest technology there is in the classroom. When you’re not studying, Orlando offers the very best in fun entertainment, theme parks, and some of the most delicious food in the world.
• The Harvest English Institute is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue the I-20 form to obtain an F1 student visa).
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning.” - Luhara, Brazil
• Learn English in California and live in the home of your English teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) provides English language immersion homestay programs in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
• Beginner to advanced level students from all over the world receive private English lessons while staying in the home of their qualified English teacher.
• Our year-round ESL programs are available for juniors and adults between the ages of 12 - 80. You can choose to stay for one week or up to three months and longer stays can be arranged on request.
• Your teacher and homestay host is a very qualified teacher usually with many years of training / experience and one or more academic degrees from well-known American / Canadian colleges or universities.
Student Testimonial: "With ALP I wasn't only taught English but also much more. I think that I am changed for the better and have a much broader outlook more than before thanks to them!" - Yuki, Japan
Year-Round English Language Immersion Programs: • Standard Homestay Program (15, 20, or 25 hours English study per week)
• Business English & Specialized Vocabulary course
• Deluxe / 5-Star Program (Standard + Business programs)
Other ESL Programs:
• Public Speaking / Business English Instruction
• English exam preparation courses (TOEFL, GRE, GED)
• University application / registration
• Corporate / Workplace English classes
• Customized English language instruction
• Private English lessons / tutoring without homestay accommodation
• Learn English in Manhattan with New York English Academy (NYEA) - a leading English language school that is authorized by the NY State Education Department.
• Our English language school is conveniently located three blocks north of Wall Street in Lower Manhattan.
• NYEA provides a range of full-time and part-time English courses to international students from around the world, as well as non-native English speakers living in New York.
• Our English courses are available to students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Course options include Standard English, TOEFL iBT exam preparation, Business English, and Summer English classes that include sightseeing tours of the Big Apple - New York City!
• Course schedules are extremely flexible, and students can avail of morning & afternoon study options.
• Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
• On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Student Review / Testimonial: "My teachers helped me a lot, especially with pronunciation. The movies every Friday or the field trips helped me a lot in listening and understanding. Also, the environment of the school is wonderful!" Evgenia, Greece
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (20 / 18 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.