Management schools in Europe: International MBA programs in France, graduate business programs abroad in Bordeaux, master's degree in business administration, postgraduate management training for international students & working professionals.
IAE Bordeaux University School of Management - Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV: IAE Bordeaux University School of Management is located on Avenue Abadie, Bordeaux, in the Aquitaine region of southwest France (less than 3 hours from Paris by TGV high speed train). We offer expert training in business and management to graduate students and working professionals from all over the world. The institute provides a wide variety of curricula, from accounting and auditing to business management, international trade, and much more. Each student is offered the individualized training needed to reach his or her educational and professional goals. IAE students graduate with the necessary tools and training to be highly competitive in today’s job market.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
- Master's Degree Program in International Management.
- MI/ MBA Double Degree Program in conjunction with the Bordeaux IV University School of Management /Institut d’Administration Des Entreprises /of Bordeaux France and Northern Illinois University’s School of Business located in Dekalb, Illinois.
Additional Programs: Summer Program NIU / IAE, Inter-Company Seminars and Training Certificate Programs & Intra-Company Seminars and Training Sessions.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• For students from France & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
INSEAD - The Business School for the World. As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to change lives and transform organisations. Located in Fountainebleu, Île-de-France, 65 km south of Paris, France, with a second campus in Asia (Singapore) our renowned faculty members from 32 countries inspire more than 1,000 degree participants in MBA, Executive MBA and PhD programmes and more than 9,500 executives from the world’s leading companies.
Across this comprehensive range of programmes, our participants are drawn from more than 100 countries and represent all continents. Today’s organisations need leaders with the knowledge and sensitivity to operate anywhere in the world. This is why business turns to INSEAD – to develop the next generation of transcultural leaders. The INSEAD MBA will provide you with a solid foundation for your future as a truly global business leader. Drawing from INSEAD's unparalleled diversity, you will develop the communication and leadership skills necessary to apply your world-class business education anywhere in the world.
MBA - Master of Business Administration. Our 10 month INSEAD MBA curriculum is designed to quickly and thoroughly prepare you for a career in international business. This aim is reflected in the compressed timeframe, reliance on group work and clear focus on international markets and settings. We also offer Executive MBA and PhD programmes.
The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides accredited graduate degrees in international business and international relations, including a one-year International MBA degree.
Taught entirely in English, this program aims to provide you with in-depth coverage of the core MBA subjects, while also extending your expertise to Global Management and International Development.
The MBA is accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University, a private university based in Pennsylvania.
The International MBA program welcomes students from the U.S. and around the world into AGS’s international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
The French setting of the school, the American system of education, and the diverse faculty and student body all combine to enhance the international experience of students.
Paris is an ideal setting for the study of an International MBA as it is host to so many national and multinational corporations; international organizations, NGOs and embassies giving you networking, internship and job opportunities.
AGS provides support for you to find an internship in a Paris-based organization, allowing you to gain relevant professional experience, explore career paths, and make professional contacts.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships.
- Accounting Principles
- Project management
- Global Issues of Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Multinational Marketing
- Managing in the Global Workforce
- Stakeholder Value Management
- Leadership for Effective Organizations
- Managerial Economics
- Operations and Technology
- International Development Field Study
- International Finance
- Global Strategic Management (Capstone Course)
- International Relations Electives
IEMI - Institut Européen de Management International
Courses / Programs
IEMI - Institut Européen de Management International, Paris: De dimension européenne et internationale, l'IEMI l'est depuis 1981, par sa philosophie de formation permanente et d'échanges qu plus haut niveau. Notre objectif depuis 30 ans est l'optimisation des compétences de nos candidats face à la globalisation des industries de l'hôtellerie, des marques de luxe, du tourisme, des loisirs et du sport. Préparer les futurs managers aux mutations économiques et sociales qui globalisent notre monde. A l'IEMI, les participants, acquerront au fil des années des compétences de savoir-faire européen et international, grâce à un esprit d'éducation multiculturelle. Nous accueillons des participants de 39 nationalités différentes permettant de s'évaluer, de se connaître non seulement par la langue mais par l'esprit et la mentalité de travail.
MBA - Master of Business Administration. Spécialisations / majors- MBA in International Tourism Management, MBA in International Sport and Leisure Management, MBA in International Hotel / Hospitality Management, MBA in International Business, MBA in International Management and Lobbying. MBA à temps partiel - 16 mois.
ISG (Institut Supérieur de Gestion) International Business School is located at Rue de Lota in the 16th arrondissement (administrative district) of western Paris in northern France. We are a leading international business school that offers accredited Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs. All our courses are taught through English, the international language of business.
Students come to us from all over the world and we are proud to welcome more than 60 nationalities. The business school provides students with the opportunity to acquire qualifications which are truly international, fully accredited and recognised by a large number of universities and the business community worldwide.
ISG is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and is a member of EFMB.
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading international fashion school that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of fashion business and fashion design. Our school is located in the historical garment district in the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, France.
IFA Paris programs include 1-year intensive Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in Fashion Business, Luxury Brands Management & Global Fashion Media. The language of instruction for all of our courses is English.
IFA Paris also offers bachelor's degrees in fashion at our Paris campus, as well as bachelor's and masters degree courses in our partner school in Shanghai, China. In addition, students have the opportunity to study in Florence through the graduate degree programs we offer in collaboration with POLIMODA, the top fashion design and marketing school in Italy.
In 2014, IFA Paris will offer 9 scholarships at postgraduate level and 5 scholarships at undergraduate level for programs in our Paris and Shanghai schools.