IAE Bordeaux University School of Management - Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV:
IAE Bordeaux University School of Management is located on Avenue Abadie, Bordeaux, in the Aquitaine region of southwest France (less than 3 hours from Paris by TGV high speed train). We offer expert training in business and management to graduate students and working professionals from all over the world. The institute provides a wide variety of curricula, from accounting and auditing to business management, international trade, and much more. Each student is offered the individualized training needed to reach his or her educational and professional goals.
- Master's Degree Program in International Management: The Master of International Management granted by the Bordeaux University School of Management (L’institut d’administration des entreprises) is a lock-step study track that allows students to complete an International Master’s Degree in business in one year. Classes are taught entirely in English and prepare students for executive positions in international companies or in subsidiaries that specialize in international markets. Students will find managerial positions in an international environment in the fields of international trade, logistics, international marketing, etc. This degree is designed to provide students with a balance of practical knowledge and theory, which is fundamental when learning how to operate successfully in an international environment.
- MI/ MBA Double Degree Program: In conjunction with the Bordeaux IV University School of Management /Institut d’Administration Des Entreprises /of Bordeaux France and Northern Illinois University’s School of Business located in Dekalb, Illinois.
The MI/MBA Program offers students the possibility of participating in an international double degree program with the Bordeaux IV University School of Management /Institut d’Administration Des Entreprises /of Bordeaux France and Northern Illinois University’s School of Business located in Dekalb, Illinois. Admission is on a competitive basis.
Students attending this double degree program spend a total of 6 weeks at the Bordeaux University School of Business during two three-week intensive (105 class-time hours) sessions and 1 year at Northern Illinois University’s College of Business, they will obtain a Master's of International Management from Bordeaux’s IAE and an MBA from Northern Illinois University’s College of Business.
Summer Program NIU / IAE: This program, specifically created for the Université Montesquieu - Bordeaux IV, School of Management students, is designed as an introduction to the American Business Environment. Students will have the opportunity to visit American businesses and meet top executives in the Chicago land area. In addition, NIU's College of Business faculty members, as well as guest lecturers from American businesses and organizations will teach courses that introduce students to the American accounting system, entrepreneurship in an American environment and the American financial market, just to name a few.
Inter-Company Seminars and Training Certificate Programs:
- Management, Leadership and Personality: Understanding Behaviors.
- Competitive and Strategic Intelligence.
- Performance Management: formulating a strategy, implementing analysis charts, and conducting management through a web interface.
- Trust, Transparency and Management.
- Social Management Control.
- Human Resource Chart Analysis.
Intra-Company Seminars and Training Sessions:
The Bordeaux University School of Management is both equipped and prepared to set up intra organizational seminars that provide a focused and company specific program. A team of highly accredited academics and professionals specialized in all fields of management (marketing, auditing, strategy, human resource management, public management, management control, finance, etc.) is at your disposal and will organize a program that matches your company’s specific needs.
The Bordeaux University School of Management plays a large role in the world of business and offers companies and executives several services:
* Social Networking Events: The IAE maintains strong connections with its partners by organizing important networking events and conferences.
* Junior Consultants: For the duration of a mission, our students act as junior consultants supervised by a confirmed tutor to analyze and provide adequate solutions to your company’s specific concerns. Whether your company’s needs are transversal or correspond directly with one of the many specializations found at the IAE School of Management, (marketing, auditing, management control, intelligence, human resources, etc.) we have trained junior consultants and tutors who will create a customized solution for you.
* Recruiting Forums: the IAE organizes yearly internship-recruiting forums to facilitate job placements and to maintain collaborative relationships with its business partners and company contacts.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 35, Avenue Abadie, 33072, Bordeaux, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.