Brownsville Dance Center: Dance Center Brownsville is located in in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, part of the Brownsville–Harlingen Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is part of the larger Brownsville–Harlingen–Raymondville Combined Statistical Area. Dance Center offers dance classes in pre-ballet, ballet, jazz, jazz combo, teenage ballet and hip-hop to children of three years upwards, teenagers and adults. Dance Center has been serving students of all ages and levels in the lower Rio Grande Valley since 2004. Dance Center was founded by Nancy Houston Filizola, with the goal of building a thriving dance school with a focus on technique, tradition and the love of dance.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Today, Dance Center is well known for its fun, endearing combo classes for the very young, the strong and successful Youth Developmental Dance Program based on Dance Masters of America syllabus, its award winning Competitive Dance Companies, and the world renowned Performance Awards program in affiliation with The American Academy of Ballet. Recreational students as well as students seeking professional careers in dance, receive professional instruction by highly trained instructors, passionate about teaching and dance.
Courses / Programs:
- Dance Classes in pre-ballet, ballet, jazz, jazz combo, teenage ballet and hip-hop for children of three years upwards and teenagers
- Youth Developmental Dance Program based on Dance Masters of America syllabus
- Performance Awards program in affiliation with the American Academy of Ballet
- Dancing competitions
- We also offer programs for adults
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Acellus Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Located in north-west Houston TX, just 10 minutes from the city center, The Journey School of Houston provides inclusive education to meet the needs of the whole child.
We offer therapeutic programs to students from age 5 through to 8th Grade. Our personalized curriculum supports individual growth in order for each child to succeed and live with intention.
Many of the students we serve are gifted, talented, twice-exceptional with anxiety, ADHD, ADD, OCD, Asperger's, social-emotional delays or have been through a trauma which interferes in life and school.
We offer a therapeutic setting in which students can develop adaptive social practices and unique problem solving approaches, students can discover their true potential and joy.
The Growing Tree Academy is a privately-owned licensed daycare and preschool in Houston, Harris County, TX, where children from 6 weeks to 4 years (Pre-K) come to learn, play and socialize. Spanish is taught to all students and live webcam monitoring is given to parents so they can view their child throughout the day.
We provide highly qualified and caring teachers and staff, with all teachers qualified in their age group. The Growing Tree Academy provides a loving environment that provides children with a strong foundation to begin their lives. We are open Monday - Friday, 6:30 am to 6:30 pm.
Heritage Christian Academy, located in Pearland, Texas, is an independant, non-denominational Christian school offering childcare from 18 months to 36 months and classes from Pre-Kindergarten(3 years) to 6th grade. We are dedicated to “Raising the Bar in Christian Education.” We are committed to not only providing a strong academic environment in which your children can learn and grow, but also to unite with parents as they seek to raise their children to be followers of Christ. Our highest priority will be preparing these young citizens to take on the world around them with the truth of the Gospel, in whatever field or profession they choose.
Little Angels Playhouse Child Development Centers / Day Care, Houston
Courses / Programs
Since 1994, the founder of Little Angels Playhouse has been providing excellence in educational early childhood development and has created one of the leading daycare centers in The Woodlands / Spring / 1488 Magnolia Texas areas, about 20 miles north of Houston, TX. At Little Angels Playhouse, we offer full-time and part-time programs, drop in care, mom's day out programs, Spanish immersion programs, dance classes and little picassos classes. There is also after hours care available at our centers.
In our three centers in Spring, Woodlands and 1488 Magnolia, Ms. Morales and her staff encourage the children's mental and emotional development as well as meeting their physical needs. With her devotion and passion to training and development of staff, Mrs. Morales has created an exceptional haven where children and families can feel safe and welcome.
Located in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, the Episcopal Day School to provide the highest quality education in a Christian environment. For sixty years our goal has been to provide an enriched and challenging educational experience to children from prekindergarten through 6th grade.
The Episcopal Day School strives to provide each child with a superior academic education. We believe this is best achieved when children have the opportunity to acquire a solid foundation in the core academic subjects of English Language Arts, mathematics, science and social studies with enrichment courses in music, Spanish, and computer.
We provide challenging learning experiences to help our students transfer and apply the knowledge and skills they acquire to new problems and situations they encounter. Our students are encouraged to compete in a number of academic competitions such as spelling bee and science fair. The Episcopal Day School is fully accredited by the Southwest Association of Episcopal Schools (SAES) and the Texas Private School Accreditation Commission (TEPSAC,) a division of the Texas Education Agency.
- Programs from kindergarten through 6th grade
- Prekindergarten and Kindergarten Programs
- Elementary School
- Before and After School Programs
- Curriculum with English Language Arts, math, social studies and science
- Enrichment Programs include Spanish, Nature Trail, computer, music, physical education
- Summer Programs
You are here: School & College Search> Private Schools in Texas> Dance lessons in Brownsville TX, dance classes in Cameron County (Brownsville–Harlingen–Raymondville metro area) for children, teenagers & adults