French immersion programs in France: Intensive French courses in Chamonix, private French lessons for adults, teens, children, French classes for beginner, intermediate, advanced levels, French teacher in Alps ski resort
olala! French courses in Chamonix: olala! French courses in Chamonix. Françoise Rey-Franco is a French tutor in Chamonix in the Rhône-Alpes region in south-eastern France offering French courses to students from around the world. I offer "tête-à-tête" (intensive) and "face à face" (extensive) French classes. Both are totally "tailor-made" to your individual needs and requirements. My aim is to help you to feel comfortable in French society. I teach students of all ages and levels - adults, teenagers or children. You can take private lessons or classes in very small groups.
Option 1: 3 hours of one to one intensive French lessons every day. Morning or afternoons.
Option 2: Same as option 1 plus lunch at restaurant with me to converse.
I recieve you in my home (with tea, juce or coffee!) or I can come to you. My schedules are flexible. With teenagers and children, we often go out...to visit the city, the exhibitions etc. My courses are tailor-made, based on your specific needs and wishes.
I never forget that the main goal of learning a new language is communication. I respect the recommandation of the CEFR ( Common European Framework of Reference for languages) which describes what a learner, at each level, is supposed to be able to do in reading, listening, speaking and writing.
Oral communication is a priority. It doesn't mean that we ignore the grammar! You learn a lot of French expressions that are the keys to good communication. No books but TV programs, websites, newspapers and other authentic documents.
Self-Learning Program: So that you can be completely independent, I also offer a self-learning program on the Internet which means you can continue to learn and train anywhere, whenever you want.
For further information on my French courses in Chamonix including dates and prices, please contact me by completing the form on the Contact Page.
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA
Learn French in the heart of the stunning city of Montpellier in the South of France. Situated just 10 minutes from the Mediterranean, Institut Moulin provides a range of comprehensive French language classes at beginner to advanced levels. Our courses are taught by experienced professionals, and feature fun excursions and activities as well as accommodation in Montpellier.
We offer professional, tailor-made, fun and dynamic courses for students of all ages and levels designed to meet everyone’s language needs. At Institut Moulin, we believe that it is better to learn in small classes (we limit our number of students to 8 per classroom).
Le Franc Parler is an intimate, dynamic French language school ideally located in historic Bordeaux in the heart of south-west France.
We offer French courses for students from around the world with all levels of French - beginner, elementary, intermediate or advanced.
Open throughout the year, the school offers an intensive but enjoyable way to improve your French with teaching in small groups. At le Franc Parler you can study in a relaxed intimate atmosphere - making learning a pleasurable experience.
Founded 15 years ago by Pascale Martorello, Le Franc Parler is member of the Society for French as a foreign language since 2003.
Le Franc Parler guarantees: groups limited to 6 students per level, careful attention paid to the particular linguistic needs of each student and also to his or her individual stay, a friendly atmosphere, such a special place to learn French in France that it will always be remembered.
- Intensive French Courses (1-week)
- DELF / DALF Exam Preparation
- French Teacher Training
- Supplementary French Classes
- Non-Intensive French Courses
- Additional activities including: Cheese of France; Wines; Cooking courses
- Homestay accommodation with local host family
- Lunchtime meals are taken with the teacher on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
Langue Onze in the heart of Paris, France, is a nonprofit language school offering French instruction with the most up-to-date teaching methods. We have been providing high-quality French classes for nearly 30 years, and are focused on oral comprehension and expression at affordable prices. Langue Onze students comprise a diverse international community. Class enrollment is limited to nine students and all course materials are custom-made and included in the price.
Langue Onze is located at 10, rue Gambey, in the heart of Paris, France. The closest metro stations are: Parmentier (line 3), Oberkampf (line 5 or 9), and Republique (line 3, 5, 8, 9 or 11).
Learn French in the heart of picturesque rural Burgundy with La Petite Classe!
Situated in Semur-en-Auxois, close to Dijon in eastern France (just two hours from Lyon), La Petite Classe provides beginner to advanced level French immersion programs, with 1, 2, and 3-week study options.
Home stays are available all year round and suitable for students of any age and level. Learning French with Maryse will ensure that you make tremendous progress within a short period of time.
Speaking French and only French will help you to acquire an authentic accent, develop your self-confidence and enjoy a real fluency in the language.
The course is designed to meet your own needs, at your own pace in a very small group (1-3 students). The mornings are dedicated to the 4-hour class (22 hours per week) and your local guide, Maryse, will take you on excursions twice a week in the afternoon.