French language schools in France: French classes in Paris for beginners to advanced learners, private French lessons for adults, business professionals, international students, foreigners. Intensive French immersion with private teachers in Paris..
F for French, Paris: Less and more than a school, F for French is a quality label given to a pool of French as a Foreign Language teachers working in Paris, either at the university or in established language schools. Founded in 2015 by former Accord Langues teacher Pierre Chazal, it offers its students the opportunity to learn French in an alternative fashion, mixing private, duo and mini-class lessons all at the same price and with complete flexibility thanks to its unique "hop, hop off" lesson ticket system. Instead of packing up intensive immersion classes and getting to know the students along the way (sometimes too late...), we get to know our students first and offer them a tailor-made program, dispatching them in classes when deemed beneficial for their learning and offering them a constant support.
French Language Lessons in Paris: - Private French LessonsThe cornerstone of F for French tailor-made teaching. One-on-one lessons with specific content and language targets. Private lessons run all year long in Kingsworth International School or in carefully-chosen spots in Paris.
- Duo / Semi-Private French LessonsTwo-on-one lessons allowing the student to practice his/her French with another student of the same level. - Mini-class French Lessons Small classes (3-8 students) running all year long for every level (elementary, intermediate, advanced).
Located in Lyon, in the region Rhône-Alpes in southeast France, Addaxia Language Institute is a private establishment that offers French and other language courses for all ages and levels. At Addaxia we pride ourselves in not just being a language institute, but also a learning environment which allows students to make remarkable progress in the acquisition of another language, thanks to personalised programmes and activities which respond to each individual’s necessities.All our programmes follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Our experienced teaching staff provide a high standard of tuition and our dedicated team at Addaxia ensures that our students have a memorable stay in France by guiding them through the whole intercultural experience. Learn French the BEST way - in complete immersion with ADDAXIA Language Institute. Make the most of your stay in France and opt for one of our French courses. Complete immersion in the language in a pleasant environment with qualified teachers to help you reach your linguisitc goals!
Intensive French; General French; French for Business; French and Tourism; Exam preparation courses DELF, DALF. We also offer French courses for children and teens. Other courses available in English, Italian, Spanish, German, Maltese, Russian, Japanese.
Come and study and practise French for 50 hours per week and stay at the beautiful Château Correnson situated in Saint-Geniès-de-Comolas a village in the Rhône Valley,
at the crossroads between Provence and Languedoc. Nearby are Avignon (airport, TGV train station, 20 minutes away by car), Châteauneuf-du-Pape (10 minutes), Nîmes (40 minutes) all of which are known for their festivals, Roman vestiges or vineyards.
The property is surrounded with stone walls and also comprises a vineyard outside the walls. A local wine grower makes our own wine (Côtes du Rhône and Lirac appelation).
Our original method and our programmes meet your needs. Our philosophy of teaching : to make the communication a pleasure for all the students who trust in us and to associate the French language with a human positive experience. We know that the French learning constitutes for you an enormous personal investment for you. We would like to express you all our admiration and respect.
Our predecessor transformed the château into a hotel-restaurant. Before 1989, it used to be a wine estate. The rectangular courtyard, with a fountain, a well and a fish pond, is surrounded by distinct buildings.
Residential French courses for adults
Study and practise French 50 hours per week and and more…
The courses are organised from 9h to 17h30 = 30 hours per week
*The teaching, systematic, depends on your requirements.
*The Monday morning test is basis of the studying contents.
*The groups size differs from 2 to 4 students.
Institut Savoisien D'etudes Françaises Pour Etrangers, Chambéry
Courses / Programs
Institut Savoisien D'etudes Françaises Pour Etrangers (ISEFE) located in Chambéry, Savoie in the Rhône-Alpes region in the French Alps is a University Institute which specialises in teaching French as a foreign language to adults from non-Francophone countries. ISEFE propose 3 trimesters of 12 weeks each, with 16 or 20 hours per week. Lessons generally take place in the morning. To complement its courses, ISEFE offers many cultural, sporting and recreational activities where French and foreign students can meet. We also offer three / six week French summer courses in June and July where students will benefit from the wide range of tourist and festive activities that characterise this time of year in Chambéry and Savoie.
Summer school students will benefit from the wide range of tourist and festive activities wich mark this time of year in Chambéry and Savoie. The summer school programmes include a particularly rich and varied of extra-curricular activities.
Ludo Expression is a French language school based in Carcassonne in the Languedoc-Rousillon region of southern France. Carcassonne is a beautiful and historic town famous for its medieval walled city, and is a UNESCO world heritage site.
We’re a small school with one or two teachers (depending on demand), which allows us to adopt a personal and tailored approach with our students.
Our teaching takes place in very small groups (the average size is four and the maximum is six), and in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. This allows us to:
- give each student time to talk and apply their new French, and the chance to participate as much as possible.
- ensure that students feel relaxed and quickly build self-confidence in the subject, as this is critical to learning.
- adapt quickly and effectively to the specific needs of each student.
We favour the development of everyday French, with a focus on oral expression and comprehension. This is supported with a progressive foundation of grammar, and we employ a variety of teaching methods to ensure our students will be able to use their language skills in a range of environments.
- Semi-intensive French course: 15 hours per week in a group, 3 hours every morning, from Monday to Friday.
- Intensive French course: 25 hours per week. Semi-intensive course in the morning + 2 hours per day of one-to-one lessons in the afternoon.
- Online French classes via Skype
- Individually-tailored French courses / private French lessons
Centrally located in Paris close to the magnificent area of Les Batignolles (17th district), L'Atelier Des Langues is a high quality French language school that provides private French lessons and group French classes consisting of a maximum of 6 students.
We provide fully qualified and highly experienced teachers who are selected for their personal qualities: Group animation ability, friendliness, enthusiasm and instinctive comprehension of student's needs and problems.
Fully qualified teachers, interactive and modern teaching methods, tailor made classes and competitive tuition fees are among our greatest strengths.
Our modern, lively and efficient pedagogic methods focus on oral communication along with a wide choice of courses, class durations and lengths to provide you with a "tailor-made" formula.
Created in 2003 from its founders’ passionate interest in foreign languages, L’atelier des Langues is both an independent private institute of higher education specialized in adult teaching, and a translation agency.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)