French immersion programs in France: French classes in Chamonix, intensive French courses for adults, teens, children, private French lessons for beginner, intermediate, advanced levels, French teacher in Alps ski resort, South of France
olala! French courses in Chamonix: Olala! French courses in Chamonix. Françoise Rey-Franco is a French tutor in Chamonix in the Rhône-Alpes region in south-eastern France offering French courses to students from around the world. I offer "tête-à-tête" (intensive) and "face à face" (extensive) French classes. Both are totally "tailor-made" to your individual needs and requirements.
People from more than forty countries live here year-round, sharing the same taste for nature, sports and a particular quality of life. Each season brings to the valley an impressive number of tourists, travellers and seasonal workers. The diversity coming from this varied and eclectic population, similar to that of a big city, is a great opportunity for all of us. More than ever I think that developping our intercultural competence is the only way to live together peacefully in today's new world. Learning other languages is a way to better understand other cultures.
School / Office Address:747 route des Gaillands
Located in the famous Loire Valley, in the city of Angers in western France, Le Francais Face à Face offers one-to-one French language immersion programmes for people of all levels - beginner to advanced. Angers is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and is approximately 300 km (190 miles) south-west of Paris.
Whether you wish to acquire the language for private or professional purposes, whether you are a total beginner or already at ease in the language, Le Francais Face à Face and our custom-made residential programmes help you push your knowledge further and gain confidence within a very short time.
Open all year round, we give you the opportunity to enjoy a 1, 2 or 3-week stay in France with a private teacher boosting your skills in French while you live the French way of life in a spacious and beautiful loft. Each of our private programmes is designed to meet your specific needs and provides you with fully personalised tuition.
Special Offer: Book for a second week and receive 10% off!
One-to-one residential French language programmes:
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 35 hours / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 28 hours / 4 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one semi-intensive French programme: 35h / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive week-end: 18h / 2 days – suitable for intermediate or advanced levels
Contact us if you want another programme designed to suit your specific needs and requirements.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
Founded in 1984, the second biggest Alliance in France is located in the Heart of Lyon, in a exclusive environment: 2 hours from Paris , Lyon is at the doorstep of Italy , Switzerland , the Alps, the Provence and the Côte d'Azur . Lyon is also well known for its unique medieval an Florentine heritage recognized by UNESCO. Gastronomy? Paul Bocuse, from Lyon is for sure our best Ambassador.
The Alliance Française de Lyon welcomes every year more than 2000 students from 110 different countries.
How to find us :
The Alliance Française is located in the 3rd district of Lyon ( « le troisème ») , in the heart of town, on the left bank of the Rhône river. The A F is very well desserved by all public transports: bus, metro, tramway. The railway station SNCF is only 10 minutes away.
Line B : Place Guichard
Line B : Saxe-Gambetta
Line D : Guillotière
Line T1 Liberté
As soon as you arrive, you will be given a full documentation introducing the organisation of the school. You'll find many useful information about life in Lyon : accommodations, banks, transportations, restaurants etc.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
Are you searching for quality French lessons in Paris? Whether you wish to learn French or improve your current French language skills for personal or professional reasons, Paris Version à la Francaise may be the perfect option for you!
My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I am the founder of Paris Version à la Française, a registered French language training center that provides private French courses for personal or business needs.
With classes available year-round, I offer adult students (ages 18+) from around the world the opportunity to learn French in Paris with your own personal French language tutor!
I teach tourists, retirees, and professionals of all levels (beginner to advanced), from a wide range of backgrounds: managers, financial & banking professionals, diplomats, designers, photographers, teachers, journalists, culinary & hospitality professionals, engineers, architects, doctors & nurses.
Whether you come to Paris as a tourist or as a professional, your goals are the same: learn to speak French with confidence with a real French native teacher.
You can choose to take one-to-one French lessons or in a small group of 2 / 3 people. Classes are held at your tutor's training location in Vincennes (on the east side of Paris), at your home or office, or another place of your choice throughout Paris. Online lessons via Skype are also available.
You can learn at your own pace, and the content of each class can be customized to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
French Classes & French Immersion Programs for Adults Beginners to Advanced Students
- Private French lessons
- Small Group French classes (2/3 people)
- One-to-one French lessons for beginners
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- Evening French classes
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French language exam preparation
- Survival French crash course for tourists
- Summer French classes
- Online French lessons (Skype)
- Online French program for beginners
- French immersion programs in Paris for adults
Le Cours de Français is a French language school in the town of Sablé sur Sarthe in the Pays de Loire area of western France. The school is located just 1.25 hours from Paris by the TGV train. We offer individual French language training and unique all-inclusive programs for weekends, holidays or immersion stays.
Our French courses are suitable for adults, teenagers & children of all levels of French. We welcome students, executives, francophiles or expatriate families. We offer special family and kids activities. Our courses are tailor-made to meet the individual needs of each student.
Apart from your experienced French teachers, you will meet at specialists in your areas of interest at Le Cours de Français. Be sure their professionalism, sense of communication and enthusiasm will meet your curiosity, from sport to oenology, from farming to real-estate!
Regarding your accommodation and the catering, we have selected professionals with a code of ethics close to responsible tourism and eco-tourism, even for the highest level services. This is part of the sustainable development processes of the company.
- French & Tourism: Weekend or one-week General French language courses
- Intensive French courses (6 hours French classes per day): Available as weekend or one-week packages
- Business French courses
- French exam preparation (including DELF & DALF)
- French courses for kids, teens and families
- Long-term French courses
-French language and culture for Francophiles
- French courses by phone - package of 10 x 45 min. classes